Hello!! ^-^ (Part 7)

The Hacker

A/N: Just realised I had hidden Part 5 from you guys. .-. Please forgive my utter foolishness.

-

Bambam P.O.V

Recently I had been going through little spurts of complete boredom, where I would flop around the dorm, waiting for us to comeback.

During one of these spurts, I decided to take out my cellphone, and was surprised and more than slightly concerned to see someone I was completely unfamiliar with had messaged me on Kakao Talk, saying 'Hello!! ^-^', and nothing more. I took to it with a curiosity I had not experienced in a long time.

BAAAM: Who is this? What do you want?

TeddyBearHugs: Kunpimook! Wassup mah brother from another mother?!

BAAAM: Wait a gosh-darned second here... Eunhi?!

TeddyBearHugs: The one and only, mah buddy, mah pal.

BAAAM: Woah! What are you up to nowadays?

TeddyBearHugs: You see, that's where you come in.

BAAAM: ???

TeddyBearHugs: I have... a favour.

BAAAM: What is it?

TeddyBearHugs: Just join the group chat called 'Master Plan' when I set it up.

BAAAM: That'll be easy.

BAAAM: Bye!!!!

I turned off my phone, and flopped upside-down onto the couch. I was bored once again.

-

A/N: The silly Hello chapters are over now!!! YAY!!!

The rest of the chapters will feature all the characters at once, and there will be a lot more text speak, so be prepared!!

That is all, my darlings ^^