Hello!! ^-^ (Part 1)

The Hacker

Saeron P.O.V

"And... Cut!"

The crew stopped recording the scene and played it back, working out which bits worked for which camera angle. I was quickly rushed at by hair and makeup, who adjusted the gash on my cheek so that it looked slightly infected. I decided not to look in the mirror again until I got home.

"We'll give everyone fifteen minutes and then we'll start working on the scene where the girls get attacked," the director announced.

I pounced on this chance to grab my phone from my backpack, because Woohyun said he was going to give me a private exerpt of one of Infinite's upcoming tracks from their next comeback. I the phone to find an... alarming... notification on Kakao Talk. Someone I had never met before had sent me a message saying 'Hello!! ^-^', nothing more. I frantically opened Kakao Talk and messaged her back.

RonSaeKim: Hello? Who are you?

RonSaeKim: Can you please tell me who you are!

TeddyBearHugs: I'm a fan. You gave me your KaTalk at a meeting.

RonSaeKim: I never did that to anyone. Tell me. Who are you?

TeddyBearHugs: I'm being completely honest. You saw my face and you were in some sort of charitable mood and you were all like

TeddyBearHugs: 'If I can help at all, just message me on KaTalk' and you handed me a little useless slip of paper from, like, your autograph pile of paper and signed it with your KaTalk id on the other side.

TeddyBearHugs: You brought it on yourself.

RonSaeKim: You're Eunhi? Oh my god are you okay? You had so many bruises... are you okay? Seriously?

TeddyBearHugs: Yeah, I'm getting on with life, but I have some type of master plan I need boss help with.

RonSaeKim: What do I need to do?

RonSaeKim: Tell me and I'm there.

TeddyBearHugs: Nothing yet, just accept the invitation to the group chat marked 'Master Plan'.

RonSaeKim: Okay ^^

"Back on set in a minute folks!" The director shouted through his megaphone. I shoved my phone back into my backpack, curious of what would happen next.