Introduction

Did it hurt when you fell from heaven because your face is disfigured
Please log in to read the full chapter

There's a new student in his class and damn, isn't he hot.

Jackson isn't keen on the idea of having to share his desk with someone else at first but when he lays eyes on the drop dead gorgeous model who just walked in, he changes his opinion at once.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Seo Kangjoon. Please take good care of me."

His voice is literally an angel's. Jackson almost cries when Kangjoon heads towards him, his heart and body not ready for such elegant being sitting so close to him. He focuses his gaze outside the window, pretending not to care when Kangjoon takes his seat. He has to bite down on his bottom lip so he wouldn't squeal in excitement when Kangjoon's hand brushes against his as the newcomer attempts to grab his attention. He masks his face with much difficulty and turns to face the other, nearly losing his cool when he receives a dazzling smile in return.

"Hi," he begins lamely.

What the hell is wrong with you? Why are you acting like an idiot?

Luckily for him, Kangjoon can't tell he's having an internal mind battle with himself. Instead, a hand is extended and Jackson stares at it in astonishment. What's he supposed to do? Shake it? Taint the porcelain skin with his dirty palm? Wait, did he wash his hands after he used the loo this morning?

Oh. My. God.

"Are you okay?" Kangjoon's expression has Jackson's stomach doing flips. He's actually worried for him! He gathers his wits and opens his mouth to reassure the hottie everything is okay when Mark turns around and promptly takes Kangjoon's hand in his own. That jerk.

"Mark Tuan, nice to meet you. This is Jackson, he symbolises stupidity," Jackson recognizes the smile Mark has on, it's the one he wears whenever he flirts with people and most of the time, it makes them fall for him. Jackson's not going to let him have this one but he's too stunned to say anything without sounding unintelligent.

"Uh..." Kangjoon's eyebrows furrow in confusion but he accepts the unexpected reaction nonetheless. Jackson sits there, his mouth hanging wide open while his of a best friend smirks knowingly at him. It makes him want to strike the redhead in the face.

"I apologize for his behaviour, he's too engrossed in your handsome features."

"That's... alright?" Kangjoon chuckles uneasily, very aware his hand remains clutched in Mark's. He has just arrived ten minutes ago and he's already holding hands with a stranger who's teasing his seatmate mercilessly. Mark catches up on his discomfort and lets go with a pat to his elbow, "sorry I made you uncomfortable. Besides, I bet Jackson would appreciate being the one who gets to touch you instead." He winks suggestively and turns back to the front.

Kangjoon scratches the back of his head awkwardly, not knowing what to do. He jumps when Jackson grips his thigh out of nowhere, determination evident on his face.

"I'm Jackson and I'll be your bestest friend from now on. Mark's just a temp, he comes and goes as he pleases. His presence is a pain in the itself. It's a pleasure knowing you."

There's no such word as 'bestest' but Kangjoon doesn't seem to mind his cheesiness.

Jackson can't pay attention, his eyes keep straying and he's constantly glancing at Kangjoon. The newbie's gaze is fixed on the teacher and his cheeks are puffed out in concentration. Jackson's itching to poke them and he slaps himself to be rid of the thought. Wait until Kangjoon finds out how much interest he's garnered from Jackson and that'll put an end to a friendship that hasn't even begun. He's so immersed in figuring out how to focus that he fails to hear the bell ring.

"That's it for today. Don't forget to hand in your assignments on Friday," Miss Jung notifies them and this snaps Jackson out of his daze.

"What assignment? What is she talking about? I didn't listen!"

"She wants us to learn how to pole dance," Mark pipes up cheerily, tilting his head backwards to look at Jackson. Unfortunately, he isn't sitting directly in front of him so he gets a face full of Kangjoon'

Please log in to read the full chapter