Leaving

The Day She Leave

Jessica POV

 

I'm looking forward to this scheduled at China this time. Other members text me this morning saying they will have a party for me too celebrate me became a CEO of BLANC. Every one of them seems so energytic especially Hyoyeon. Hearing her voice make felt important to her. Her optomistic side never leave herself and I so thankful for that because of that side we became the longest friends in SNSD.

 

I'm getting ready in my car after kissed mum and dad goodbye, I was excited and look forward for this event at China.

 

When I arrive at the airport, suddenly a manager I don't recognise approach me and bring me to the car.

 

" Jessica shi, I'm sorry for this interupting but I must bring you to office immediately. Mr.Kim said you're no longer a member of SNSD. So please kindly follow us." I frowned hearing that.

 

What is he mean when he said I'm no longer a member? Then what about the event? The members waiting for me.

 

 

 

 

Hyoyeon POV

 

I'm was worried when Jessica didn't text me back this evening when she supposed to arrive. It was weird but I let go that feeling first since I'm out with this girls, Yoona,Sooyoung and Yuri for tonight party.We want to get some drinks and cake for tonight.

 

I chuckled remembering the pranks I played on Sica few weeks ago. Theres this rumour around fansite that Jessica will leaving the group since she now opened up her own bussines, BLANC. 

 

When I hear that,  I smiled and laugh. She even asked our permission for that and we all agree that nothing change upon us and even willing to take her part when was busy. Jessica cried hard when she heard that. She must had thought we never want to support her for that. Silly.!! So the prank goes up as I plan. 

 

Flashback #

 

 

" Sica yah, I'm going out with my friends today, do you have any schedule today?"

" Just one, just go, I want to sleep more. Call me in 3 hours more."

" Okay princess.." 

 

I plan to prank her as she wake up so I decide to ask other members help. I ask Sooyoung,Yuri and Sunny to coope with me and they all agree. So I decide to call her at first.

 

" Sica yah wake up..."

 

" Ermm, I'm awake."

 

" Hey, I didn't agree for you to came up with the Blanc. I want you to choose. Us or the Blanc?"

 

" Wait, Hyo, what do you mean by that? Hyo, didnt you approve it that day? Explain now. Where are you anyway? Are you drunk?"

" Sorry Sica yah but this is the only way SNSD will stay as 9."

" But.. But.. You and the other members approve it before.."

" Just ask them again Sica yah, I think there's few of them at the dorm." I said and hang up. I laugh when I heard her panic voice before.

 

Jessica POV

 

" W..Wait..H..Hyo,..Hyoyeon ..." Jessica hang up the phone when she heard nothing from Hyoyeon.

She was confused. " What happen to her exactly?" She thought that and heading out to see the other members.

She saw Sooyoung and Yuri on the sofa and then Sunny came out from the kitchen holding a cup of ice cream.

 

" You awake Sooyeon,come join us. We have something to talk to you." Sunny said and put the ice cream on the table.

Sooyoung and Yuri seems to just notice me and give me a space to sit beside them.They exchange the eye contact among them then I heard Sooyoung tried to clear ,trying to speak.

 

" Uhm...uhh.. umm.. Sica ah, I know you maybe surprised but we  need you to choose between SNSD and the Blanc. We actually have thought about it a lot and we thought that maybe if you too busy with the Blanc later on,you might actually want to exit from this group. So please choose wisely." Sooyoung said that and I was surprised.

 

" Guys, you actually realize right that I will never leaving this group. I love you guys more than anything. This group is actually more important than the Blanc but how can I leave that bussines just like that when I'm actually just started and you guys surely know how much I invest, right?"

 

" We knew that and we understand but please.You always absent from group activities and also with JeKrys show,you pretty much earned more than enough to yourself. It felt like you drifting far from us."

 

" But guys, that's not my decision to start the show, company ask me and Krystal since fans want to see us sibling interact to each other. "

 

Yuri seems to pissed off and said something that surprised me. " You just want the attention to all yourself right?"

 

" No,you shouldn't said that Yuri, it's not like that. Krystal who the one needs the attention.Their group will make the comeback next month so the company thought it's good for her to have that kind of attention."

 

" Sica, thought about it wisely, we don't want to force you out from this group but please consider it." Sunny turns to plead and I was more than scared when I was being attacked like this. I wish someone was here to help me.

 

" It's not because of Taylor Kwon right?" What are this guys talking about.They clearly know who is he. Why do they act like this? I tried to hold back my tears but unfortunately it falls like a rain. Then I heard Hyoyeon's voice.

 

" Surprise everyone,this surprise camera is success.Here your chicken shikshin." What did she mean by that.?

 

 

" Sica ah it must be hard for you." And I slapped her.Hard. Stupid CHODING!!!!!

 

 

Hyoyeon POV

 

She slapped me hard on my cheeks. I was enrage at first but when she run to her room I saw tears. I sigh to calm myself. Ahh, I was too much.

 

" Hey Soo, give me your key,that ice been mad again. And don't come in when you heard something unusual.I know she will beat me,again."

" Sure, yeolsal. Don't worry." All of them were busy eating the chicken without any sign of worry on their face.

 

I went to her room and knocked,as usual she didn't open so I open it with the key and saw her still sobbing on the bed.

 

I caress her back and she glare hard at me. I must screw up bad this time. That okay,I'm immune to her glare anyway.

 

" I'm sorry, I just want to tease you a little ,just enough to wake you up."

 

" Stupiddd!! I thought it was real,you seems serious and those 3 didnt help make it better." She yelling at me.

 

" Yeahh, I know, I record it btw,want to watch it?" She glare at me first the slapped my head hard. 

" Ouchh icy, I know I being wrong,that's doesnt mean you can hit me."

" You dare to say that? After making me crying over your stupid teasing. You better screw up your head properly next time."

" Yahh, I'm just want to wake you up Sooyeon.Seriously why are you so dense to notice that it was a jokes?" 

" I thought you want me to exit from the group, chodding!!" 

I was startled from that. So that's why she was angry. I smirked. I went to her and hugged her tightly.

 

" I love you Sooyeon ah, there's no way I want you to get out from this thing. we've done this together from 12, I don't want us to give up yet." 

 

" Don't do this anymore, I was so scared if this things came true."

 

" don't wory, I won't. You have my promise and you can kill me if I ever do this anymore."

 

 

 

End of Flashback 

********************************************************************************************************

 

 

After getting al the stuff we need, we head back to the hotel but we're surprised when a lot of fans and medias in front of the hotel.

Manager oppa came to get us and as we arrive the room,everyone was crying. Tiffany's eyes already red from crying. Maknae silently sit beside Taeyeon who also cry.

" What happen?"

" Hyo, Sica was kicked out from the group."

" What do you mean she was kicked out? It just a joke last month right,? Yah Jung Sooyeon, came out this instant,don't play this stupid jokes on me." I was searching for Jessica but she was nowhere to be found and Tiffany hug me.

" She on her way here when the other manager stop her,tell her that she no longer the member." 

 

I was stunned by the factof it. How come it became like this? I went to ask the manger but all of them didnt answer me well so I hide it first.

I'll asked the CEO by myself. I tried to contacted her but she never pick up. A lot of question popped up in my head but I hold it to myself.

 

When we back to Korea, lot of fans and medias were there,trying to to get the answer but even us were confuse by the removal.

 

When the other members trying to back to dorms to find Jessica, I went to meet Kim Young Min, the CEO of SM.

 

Alot of workers trying to stop me but I manage to get into his room. He was laughing hard on the phone when he realize my presence.

 

" Ahh, Hyoyeon shi, what bring you here?"
 

" What with the removal , Mr Kim? I want explaination."

 

" Easy, she didnt do her jobs properly."

 

" Didnt do her jobs properly you said? She didnt get enough sleep nowadays and you said she didnt do her jobs? What kind of explaination is this.? Take back the removal or else I'm also will be out from this group."

 

" Are you sure? That would be better then. I'm always thinking to remove you from the group since you didnt bring much profit like the others. " I was speechless at that moment.

 

" Now you was silent huh? Listen here, your in debt with me and you didnt bring much profit in Korea and even the other countries. You didn't have much jobs and the fans also didn't like you that much. Jessica was much more talented than you but she refused to shared the profit from the Blanc with us and seems like a lot of fans were complaining about her not attending the events so we remove her."

 

" Just because she didnt want to share the profit you remove her? What kind of person are you? She sacrifice her youth being in this company for 15 years and you remove her just because of that?"

 

" Money is important for me Kim Hyoyeon and you didn't bring much profit just shut the off. Talk to me like that when you as great as TaeTiSeo. They are the greatest in bringing the money. All their album was sold out and they got a lot of award making the money to the top for this company. "

 

I was surprised, she fond of the 3. How can I defeat those 3 when they always get the offer first when I just hoping on the concert and small event? Those are in singing team and I in dancing. What do I do? Sica yah, I'm sorry.

 

I was in my way to back to the dorm when Taeyeon call me telling Jessica didn't believe in us saying we don't know anything about her removal. Jessica already heading to the airport for her schedule in America.

 

She must thought the pranks were real. I'm sorry Sica ah, I can't do anything to save you. You must have thought I'm was lying to you. I drinks a lot that night, trying to get rid this guilty feeling.

 

I call her again tomorrow morning. Trying again. But as usual it goes to voicemail. So I decide to left one message..

" Sica ah, I'm sorry,it was all my fault. Please comeback to us. * sobbed* I knew you won't believe me and you have the right to angry but please don't go from my life like this." I ended the call and crying again silently.

She hate me.right?

 

A Month Later

 

Manager oppa forbidden us contacted Jessica in almost way we trying too including in SNS. I'm trying too call her but her number cannot be reached anymore. I'm looking for almost her fancams and trying to calm down myself. 

 

I crying silently. It all my fault. I deserve this. I don't deserve her forgiveness. I'm trying to let go of this feeling by partying and drinking but it still the same. 

 

On the stage,I'm joking around a lot,poking fun of the members, smiling widely but in a concert in Japan,there's this MaoMao, the cat doll. I touch it and the feeling come again so I held in until the concert was finish. I run to cr immediately after the concert was end. This tears wont stop immediately.

 

I read a fews comments from the hater saying it supposed to be me to be kicked out from the group and not Jessica,they were right about it. 

 

But i'm still not give up so I'm making an weibo acc so that I can see how she doing out there. I was surprised when I saw the fancam of her crying when the fans mentioning us. She still believing in us so I contact Krystal asking about Jessica and yes she was here, in Korea.

 

I'm currectly having an off day so I went to her house when she was alone,already asking her parents permissions. She having her day off to. Sleeping soundly like usual.

 

I cooking her favourite dish and waiting for her to wake up.

 

" Mummy, what you cooks today? I'm hungry..* yawn*" She was surprised when she see me and quickly close .*cute* 

 

It was awkward since we didn't see each other for awhile.

" Err, Hi..You awake,let's lunch together." She glare at me and currently leaving me so I chase her and grab her arms.

 

" What do you want? We don't have anything anymore. Please leave." I was hurt by her words but trying hard to compose myself. I kneeled in front of her.

 

" I'm sorry, really am sorry. I knew you had your hard time dealing with it alone. Please listen to me." I was crying and she was surprised. I never kneeled in front of anybody before.

" Hyo get up, don't do this. It's not your fault."

 

" Listen to me first Sica yah, it was my fault,it supposed to be me to be kicked out from the group but they choose you just because you don't want to share you're bussines. I know I don't deserve this.But please comeback to the group,everyone is missing you,even the fans."

 

" Hyo, I know that please stand up.." I stand up and she hugged me.

" Why don't you contact me? I miss you guys so much, I thought you huys don't want me anymore. When Sunny ask me to comeback via her radio, I was surprised. "

 

" Young Min threatened us, that bastard only into the money and don't care about us. I saw how Krystal fall from the stage. She looks exausted. I runaway from manager oppa just to come to your house."

" Atleast I got to see you. I miss you the most." She hugged me tightly,I huggedd her back inhaling her scent.

 

We having the lunch in peace,exchanging the stories of what happen within the period. I almost cry when she said how hard it was to deal it alone and anywhere she goes,paparazi always follow her up.

 

" Hyo can you tell the members I miss them and send my hugs for each of them." " You know I'll Sooyeon."

" And tell them to work well in anything they does so we can be together again?" 

" You'll back to group?" I was surprised and hug her when she nodded. She smile happily  ans so do I.

" In 3 years Hyo.." " Ehh why so long?" " We need to prove to Young Min that we can get back together again but stronger this time after the contract was end. Don't you remember? The contract stated we have 3 years anymore and we're free to choose the company next."

 

" Ahh yeah, but it's too long. How can I contact you? I want to see you too."

 

" I'll make an insta acc and we can look up to each other right?" I nodded and hug her again.

 

I'll make sure to wait for that time. Even if the fans is no longer with us, we will be together again.

3 years!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey readers, I'm sorry for the late updating,my internet having some problem and I almost lost this story earlier. This is not the lovey dovey thing,just my opinion on what happen to them. There's rumour saying they actually contact to each other. Buth this morning I receive some information saying Korean netizens accuse Jessica trying to bring out Krystal to America. What happen to their dense heads? Krystal is her sister for ing real,is it wrong for them to spend time to each other.?

Oh I just finish another draft for Hyosica. If I receive 20 comments in 2 days, I'll update immediately.

Your comment is the most awaiting one,keke~~ Even if I rarely reply it but I did read it. Thank for my subscribers.You're the best !!! ^^

 im sorry, I forgot the hidden button last night