chapter 1

Our Time

Min's Pov:

Mondays are always the worst since at school theres no one to tell about my "awesome" weekend. My weekend was mostly smoking and cutting..fun. At school everybody has someone to talk to, even the nerds have there own little group. The only loners are me and Tao, you would think we would become friends but NO. Tao is believed to be in a gang but thats what the gossip queens say. Honestly I don't care about all that stuff. The thing is that me and Tao rarely ever speak to each other yet we are in all the same classes and get paired to sit next to each other everytime...its just plain weird.

CLASS:

Teacher: Today students we will learn how to love and be kind since you all have sadly forgotten how to do so. You will do a project with your seat partner about love, and what you think it means and what it is.

She left and soon everybody started talking while me and Tao where just sitting in the back of the room not caring. I usally draw in my notebook Victoria unnie gave me when I was young. Tao usally listens to muisc and thats how it just is. Today though,he decided to break the ice.

Tao: My place or yours?

You see he isn't much of a talker.

Min: ...I don't know and I don't care.

Tao: Fine your place, my parents would question why I'd be bringing a girl home.

Min: Sure 

Tao: Your parents wouldn't care?

I dropped my pencil and tried to blink away the tears that where forming at the bridge of my eyes. Once I could see without everything being a blur I turned to Tao looked him dead in the eyes.

Min: My parents are..dead.

He looked a little shocked at first but soon put on a striaght face.

Tao: Sorry.

I simply nodded and went back to drawing blinking away my tears.

END OF SCHOOL:

I was walking out of class and going straight to the front doors to leave when something pulled me back. I turned my head and saw Tao.

Min: What?

Tao: Where starting the project today so we can finish and go back to not caring about each other ok?

His words hurt but I pretened like it they didn't.

Min:Yeah..ok.

I walked ahead while Tao follwed me, we got to my apartment and I let him in.

Tao: You live alone?

Min: Yeah I used to live in China with my aunt after my passed away, now I live here.

Tao: Ohh, so your Chinese?

Min: Half, you?

Tao: Yeah my parents moved us here to get a better education.

I nodded. I walked into the kitchen and started cutting some fruit.

Tao: Hey can I use your bathroom?

Min: Of course go down the hall and turn to your left.

He nodded and walked down the hall, after a while he came back and looked confused.

Min: ...Is something wrong??

He didn't say anything instead he held up his hand.

Tao: What is this?!

I was shocked and I didn't know what to say.

Min:..Uh..its not mine!

His face was looked angry and his hands were balled up.

Tao: Really then who's is it? And why do you have it?!

I lowered my head in shame, he must really pity me. He walked closer to me and grabbed my arm pulling up my sleeve. 

    

He looked at my scars and did something no one has ever done. He leaned down and kissed gently over my scars,his lips were so soft and I felt butterflies in my tummy. 

Tao: Please don't ever do it again.

I looked into his eyes and didn't see pity.

Min:...Ok.

Tao:...I have to go but I'll see you tommorrow ok?

I nodded, he grabbed his bag and left. I stood in the kitchen not knowing what to think or do. I walked to my room and layed down.

NEXT MORNING:

I woke up feeling extremely tired and sick, I dragged myself out of bed to the ballcony and took out a cigarette. I started trying to find my lighter but I couldn't find it. Suddenly a lighter fell from above me on the floor. I picked it up and looked up ohh its just Kai. He's my neigbor from upstairs and he's loud andbad.

Kai: Morning Min!

He was shirtless showing off his tan six pack. I blushed as I saw his shirtless self with messy blonde hair. He's a flirt and I swear he has a new girl almost every week.

Min: Hi uhh thanks for the lighter.

He smirked.

Kai: Anytime beautiful.

He left and I walked back into my room again and got dressed.

    

I walked to the front door and saw Kai outside leaning against the wall.

Kai: Ready beautiful?

I smiled and nodded, we started walking to school while he smoked.

Kai: Why did I hear screaming from your apartment last night?

Dam how did he hear that?

Min: Ohh uh it was nothing but I gotta go bye!

I ran to class and went to sit down next to Tao.


BORING N SHORT CHAPTER >.<