01. The beginning

Papa's Little Monster/ Princess

OMG, have you seen Seungyoon?”

“Yes, he look so handsome as ever! How about Jinwoo?”

“I heard he dump his last girlfriend because she wasn’t his level!”

“I know! She wasn’t even pretty at all”

“Seunghoon won last night competition like always”

“He was born gifted to win everything like Taehyun born in those amazing hands”

“Playing that violin was so amazing!”

“But I feel like we’re missing someone”

“I do too, who-“

“Umm…excuse me? You drop this” A medium brown hair girl turn around only to have hanging as the guy lend her ‘drop’ hairpin.

“I-I…..thank-...Umm” The guy raise his eye brown, placing the item on her hair.

“You’re welcome and it’s Mino, Song Mino” giving his signature smirk as he walks back to his friends who just waiting for him.  The guys looks at Mino before looking back at the girls who just stood there; traumatized. 

“Can’t believe you gave your admirer’s gift to that girl, heartless bastard “Seungyoon chuckles as he and the rest of the group follows Mino down the hall. All you could hear screaming and yelling behind them.

“Once again the cold Mino has mark his place “Taehyun jokes as he winks some fan girls. Seunghoon looks over at Mino who has his cold mask on, he knew that Mino wasn’t happy at all. Then the bell ring meaning it time for class.

“Well, Ladies” Taehyun jokes once more while his friends except Mino gave unhappy face.

“I got to go so later “departing himself from his friends.

“Says from the guy who loves his mom more than us” Jinwoo fire back as he went another direction.

“Seunghoon and I will see you at lunch “Seungyoon grabs Seunghoon by the neck as both went to their class leaving behind Mino who just stood behind; alone. Once close it clear, he let out a sigh and kept walking to his next class.

 

Mino is nothing more than cold but he loves to get attention from the fangirls.

-

“Suzy?”

“Here!”

“Min?”

“Here”

“Mark?”

…..

“Mark?” Mr. Ok looked up only to see 2 seat empty.

“Well, Mr. Tuan isn’t-“the door burst open to reveal the class clown Jackson and behind him; his partner and crime, Mark.

“Mr. Wang and Mr. Tuan, do you know class has already started!” Mr. Ok furious said as he eyed two of his student.

“Teach, put the blame on me not on my poor Mark” Jackson intentionally pull Mark in his arm while Mark just wanted to die on the humiliation act Jackson is putting him in.

“Mark just came late because I call him an emergency that’s all” Jackson explain while petting Mark.

“Emergency? Of what?”

“I had no underwear left so I ask Mark let me use his and he wouldn’t “

“Underwear?”

“Yea, Underwear so either you want me go commando or have me late in your class for waiting my underwear to be dried? Your choice sir” Jackson smirk, leaving his teacher in a speechless state.  Mark pushes Jackson away and on to his seat where he could hide himself some the awkward scene. To be honest, Jackson over slept and Mark had to wake his up only to be late for his class again.

“I win” Jackson shouted as he sat on his seat with his victory grin plaster on his face. Mr. Ok got back his professionalism and went ahead his attendance chart. Mark peak over his arms only to have his crush, Suzy Bae giggling over Jackson’s emergency.

 

Mark wants to have her attention but in the end Jackson get the win from her.

“I hate you, bastard” Mark hisses as he went back hiding.

-

Lunch Time!

Either everyone is eating or talking at their tables, Winner were the same but girls would be seated next to them for their attention. The guys were used to it except for one, Mino. He was in peace for eating his favorite food before one decided to drop her drop on his lap; Kyung Mi or what her friends call her; Kemy.  

“Hey baby, what are you doing? Eating” She questions, putting her hands on him. Seunghoon who witness everything didn’t like how Kemy is doing. She basically entering the tiger’s cage.

“Not talking? Don’t need since we both know that we are together and nothing more” kissing on his cheek and towards his lips where he just sat there, doing nothing.

“Baby, why aren’t you kissing back? You know you want it” kissing back only to have no response from him. Mino try to hold himself together only to have some girl ruining his appetite. Then out of nowhere, a full load tray crash front of Kemy’s face, letting go on Mino’s face. The cafeteria went quite as soon Kemy scream from what happen to her.  Everyone including Mino look over her in shock, not anyone would have the guts to do something to Kemy, she what you called a b**** to anyone who go against her. But now apparently, someone challenge her right in front of Winner.

“Who did this?! WHO DID THIS?!” Kemy yells, wanting to know who the b**** did this to her.  The corner of his eye, Mino turn to see a girl hiding behind the wall, He stood up and ran to the stranger while everyone focusing on Kemy’s tantrum. The girl ran away as she got spotted from Mino, both students ran down the hall only to have her in a dead end.  Mino stop few feet from her as she had her back front of him.

“Who are you” he spoke only to receive no answer.

“Hey, are you death? I ask who are you and why the hell you threw the damn tray to her?-“
“So you care for her then?” The strange girl question back, leaving Mino dumbfounded.

“What? No! You threw that tray full of food, splatting it on my shirt!-“

“Are you sure? Because I don’t see a smug on you” Mino look down only to see his clothes spotless.

“What? How did it didn’t-“

“If I was you, I wouldn’t question anymore because someone is coming” From there, Mino heard footstep only to find his friends running towards him.

“How-“When he look back, she was gone ..

“Mino why did you left? Kemy kept screaming for you- Are you alright?” For the first time, Seungyoon found Mino confuse than his blank face.

“I-I….” Mino couldn’t say anything only to walk away from his friends in distraught. Leaving his friends unexpected worry on what Mino have seen or met.

-

“YOU IDIOT! YOU ALMOST HAVE US FOUND!” A small little girl who skin is milky white scold her companion who just sat by the window to look at the mess she made.

“Hey are you listening? We are supposed to find our dads not save a guy from that ugly gir-“

“That's my dad not a guy but my dad, Mia” Her companion spoke.

“Remember, our mom gave us each a pendant to know who’s our dad and as you see that guy is my dad”

“Miyeon-“

“Let’s go and find yours already” Miyeon ended the conversation as she flew to their next location. Mia who stood behind to look over the guy who looks like he was about to faint anytime soon. A smile slowly appear on her face as she followed Miyeon.

“Auntie we found Miyeon’s dad “She whispers before following Miyeon.

-----------------------------

Hi everyone ! Update is today and sorry I couldnt do it faster but anyway enjoy reading.

p.s my grammar is awful and for that i'm looking for a co-author to fix my grammar PM for any details