10 ways to win your heart

Please Subscribe to read further chapters

Description

 “Give me 2 months to make you fall in love with me.”

 

Kim MinYoung’s life didn’t deal with love, but that all changed when Jeon Jungkook confesses his love for her. When she rejects, he tells her to give him 2 months to make her fall in love with him. Will he succeed or will his plan fail?

 

 

 

 

 

Characters:

 

189894alsh3er.jpg

MinYoung: You love to laugh and have fun but you do know when to act serious. A bit childish is what most people would describe you as. Though you can be sarcastic at times, a little rude, and stubborn, people still love you. You aren’t the most popular person in the school but you are well known for your bubbly self. Who doesn’t love a sweet adorable girl?

 

 

cute-girl-glasses-korean-ulzzang-Favim.c

EunJi: Your best friend, she can put up a fight and is very tough for a girl who looks weak. She’s playful and friendly, just don’t get her mad. She loves you to bits and is very protective of you.

 

 

tumblr_mx22yyL0Db1sq411to1_500.jpg

Jungkook: A bit shy but once you get to know him, he’s actually very hyper and loud. He loves to tease his hyungs and annoy people. He uses ageyo to get away with stuff, and it even works. Overall, he’s a sweet dork that everyone can’t help but admire.

 

 

tumblr_niueaxB2Vt1smf7n1o9_400.png

Taehyung: Weird is one word to describe him. He’s crazy, funny and whacky. Though his weirdness seems quite…weird, people can’t help but be attracted to him. He’s very open-minded and doesn’t mind anything at all (or it seems so).

 

 

a0278826_8193510.jpg

BTS: A popular group of boys in your school. They are actually nice and not your typical Kingka’s. They want to be treated like normal people but thanks to their looks and personality, they are treated like Idols.

Foreword

Hello~! This is my 2nd story so far! I have been having this idea for a long time so I just had to post it up!

Hope you like it~!

-Flower <3