Chap. 1

When It Rains, It Pours.

Yumi waited patientaly by the phone, she was expecting any call by today from Sm. She tried so hard in those auditions, when she fell she got up and acted as if nothing had happened. Oh that fall it shook the world she'd bet. But her looks made up for that she was tall and baeutiful. She wasn't surprised that a scout caught her on the street one day, as always, the scout gave her their telephone number and to contact them for the audition. Yumi was so bored that she went she soon realized that the lace she went to was the Sm building and she was auditionin with many other people. She freaked out no way, she thought. She sang one of her favorite song for dream high and danced from a beat like she usaully did when she went to her classes. She was some sort of a natural at singing and dancing due to her parents being workers in the performing art themselves. She picked up dancing from her mom who was a ballet dancer and her dad played professionally in an orchestra. So she learned dancing a little from her mom and the rest in her arts school and she learned how to keep her voice on pitch with herr dads musical background.

Yet she still waits at the phone her friend Hyemi called her.
 However, yumi thinks this is sm so she answers happily, "Yoboseyo!"

She relizes its Hyemi,"Aish! Why are you calling me! I have an important call."

"Kekeke sorry Yumi, I wanted to ask if you wanted to go out for food?" Hyemi askes her.

Yumi gets up from her bed and sighs "Fine, but if they call me while were out im leaving."

"Neh, neh, neh" Hyemi says

Yumi put her clothes and goes down stairs, one of the older maids are working today.

"Ajumma, can you get me some water?" She says leaning on the counter typing away at her phone.

The maid hands her the water, Yumi drinks it all down and says "Kamsahabnida" and leaves.

She walks down the buzy streets of gangnam looking for her friend Hyemi.

The guys and girls all look at her but she doesnt care.

"Where is Hyemi?" She thinks

She feels a hand on her shoulder, she turns around thinking it hyemi, but its not its some old forgien guy.

"Hey baby how do you feel about you and me." he says in english

Right now it is 8 pm and dark, Yumi looks at him.

She laughs along, "Well let me just get get ready," she responds in perfect english(She travled around the world alot with her mom and they met a lot of people)

She ties her long hair in a high pony tail,she flips him.

He probaly wouldn't have messed with her if he knew she pretty much had Taekwondo lessons for most of her life.

People on the street looked at her suprised that a girl so pretty, slim and tall could be so powerful.

He groans on the ground, she smiles and him and kicks him, " next time dont touch girls like that."

She walks away and see Hyemi running to her.'

"Omo! Yumi, that was Jjang!"

Yumi put her hair down and smiled at her, "maybe next time the ert won't touch people"

They both laugh and go to a resturant.

They ordered pasta, the waiter looked at yumi and blushed while serving when it was time for their check he came back with it paid.

Yumi protested saying that she needed to pay them, he denied her money.

Yumi ended up leaving a large tip.

Hyemi, says "thats the price of beauty and brains" but yumi acts like she hates it but secretly enjoys it.

When walking home in the dark the stop and realized that it was too cold and hard to get home so they called a cab.

An old man was driving and said Hyemi and Yumi reminded him of his duagthers.

They smile and he drives the both the trip for half the price.

But hyemi says " Mianhe, for the ride you don;t need to pay for us." she hads him the full fare.

They get to Yumi's house and the strom upstairs.

They laugh upstairs until Yumi's phone finally rings.

It's a private number.

She picks it up,"Yoboseyo?"

"Ah, is this Kwon Yumi-shi?"

"Neh."

"This is the representative at SM entertainment, we'd like you to come back for another audition."

"Neh, Kamsahabnida."

She hangs up the phone and screams into her pillow.

"Hyemi I WAS CALLED BACK!"

"Jinja!!!" Hyemi screams with me.

I stop,"Hyemi please go for today I need to practice."

Hyemi nods and leaves and I put on the music and dance and sing to get ready.