The Ease of Us Together

1, 2, 3, 4 (NamJin Drabbles)

 

There was nothing more comfortable in the world to SeokJin, than lying here on the soft grass with his boyfriend, looking up at the bright blue sky. Not saying a word. NamJoon's hand was lightly holding on his own, their fingers loosely intertwined. After a few moments, SeokJin thought he could hear the sound of his boyfriend breathing heavily. Rising up to rest on his elbow to look at NamJoon's face, he saw that the other had, indeed, fallen asleep.

The sun was shining just bright enough to illuminate all the perfect features of NamJoon's face, which, if he was being honest, was all of them. His perfect cheek bone structure, his perfect nose, eye, and his perfect lips. SeokJin's eyes lingered on NamJoon's lips for a moment before he leaned in, going to place a sweet kiss on them.

Just as their lips were about to connect, NamJoon quickly pushed SeokJin over and climbed on top of him. He grabbed both of SeokJin's hands, pinning them above his head, and SeokJin gave him a look that said something like I can't believe you. "You really are too easy." NamJoon said, shifting so that he was hodling both of Jin's wrists in one hand, so he could SeokJin's cheek with his free hand. Jin turned his face to lean into NamJoon's gentle touch. "What am I going to do with you?"

"Shut up and kiss me." SeokJin demanded. He tried his best to sound annoyed that NamJoon had stopped him from kissing him, but he was sure that he just sounded more desperate than anything.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you?" NamJoon asked, tracing SeokJin's lips with his thumb.

"Um, yeah." SeokJin said as if it couldn't be anymore obvious. "Will you stop being such a tease?" NamJoon rose his eyebrows, giving Jin a quizzical look. The elder rolled eyes. "Please?"

With a smirk, NamJoon easily leaned forward, placing a sweet kiss on his boyfriend's lips. 

Story 1
The Ease of Us Together

 

Word Count: 326

Author's Note: My first NamJin drabble. I hope that you guys like it because I had fun writing it and oh my gosh, the NamJin fluffiness. Seriously. Just enjoy and stuf. Bye~