Just You Is More Than Enough

Best Gift Ever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yay!!!! It's GyuGyu birthday kkkkk!!!! We'll this is an early gift to you all my lovely subbies and readers.. Soryy because I did not proofread this yet but I hope you all will love this!!! My silent readers please tell me what you all think pleasee~~ Yes, im thirsty for all your comments..

Im Sorry fro making you all wait and Im sorry if this is not what you all expected... IM REALLY SORRRY TT-TT

OKAY BYEEE~~~~ HHHHH

ENJOY READING!!! AND COMMENTS ARE LOVE~~ TO MY NEW AND OLD SUBBIES I ,LOVE YOU ALLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  //THROWS HEARTS\\\\\

 

“That hurts Woohyun! Have some freaking mercy you idiot!” Sunggyu hissed.
 

“Shh relax Hyung, I’m almost in there. Just endure it for few seconds alright?” cooed Woohyun, wiping the sweat on his forehead.

“Just put the damn thing in! Let’s get this over with please Woohyun~” pleaded Sunggyu.

“Aigoo Hyung you’re so cute~”

“Nam Woohyun MOVE. IT.”

“Alright. There, it’s in.” Sunggyu bit his lips, preventing the noise to escape from his lips as he wrapped his hands around Woohyun’s neck. Woohyun hold him at his waist with a smile, a proud and almost teasing smile.

“Does it hurt that much Gyu?” “Eung, its been so damn long. I swear this will be my last one” “Aigoo~ don’t say that they make you look hotter, and ier I might add. They’ll like it, because I love them.” Woohyun whispered those last words, tickling Sunggyu’s sensitive ears.

“If you say so Hyunnie~ but next time make it damn fast and just put it in eung?” pouted Sunggyu.

“Arasso~” Woohyun chuckled at his boyfriend’s cute antics, kissing lightly his newly pierced ears.

“Yah!” Sunggyu yelled hitting Woohyun hard on his chest, making him groan in pain (As Grandpa as he is, his fists are no joke) “that hurts Hyunnie!!” he pouted while stomping his feet like a child. “I’m sorry, come here Gyu” Woohyun smiled hugging his boyfriend warmly and gently, calming his mad hamster. They stayed like that for a moment, enjoying their free time as they know it’ll be hard to have due to their hectic schedules.

After Infinite H comeback, many inspirits pleaded and requested for Infinite V sub-unit. Being the kind and generous CEO he is, Jungyeop-ssi finally agreed on it and prepared the two vocals for their upcoming debut.

Hearing the news, Woohyun and Sunggyu face lit up in happiness but frown almost immediately.

“But that’s before Sunggyu-hyung birthday” argued Woohyun. “We’ll be busy as hell promoting and singing on music shows the next day!

“I know but I can’t change it now. It has already been released on media and inspirits are for sure getting ready for it already. Also you’re photoshoots, fan signing, and other stuff are already on schedule. We can’t change it now, too late for that. But I’ll see what I can do.” Said the CEO giving them an apologetic smile.

Woohyun massaged his temples as Sunggyu rubbed his back telling him its okay. “Okay fine” Woohyun answered.

“I’m sorry Sunggyu, but you guys should expect such things to happen since you’re idols now.”

“Idols my ” mumbled Sunggyu, loud for only himself to hear.

“Did you say something Sunggyu?” asked their CEO.

“Aniyo, so what’s our concept?” Sunggyu said innocently.

“Ehem, so looking at your fans suggestions, they want a y, rocker image with a little hint of cute side…? I guess they want to mix both of your images, but we’ll focused more on the y mature image (the reason why Sunggyu got new piercing with Woohyun). It’s up to you guys to show your aegyos. And Woohyun toned it down a bit” their CEO chuckled, dismissing them to their first photo shoot.

“You want to sneak out on your birthday?” suggested Woohyun as they changed their clothes in the dressing room.

“As tempting as it sounds, no. Let’s do this fast so we can be ahead of our schedule Hyun~” Sunggyu whispered as he left and went towards their make-up artists.

When Woohyun finishes, he walk out of the dressing room and saw Sunggyu posing ily and seductively in front of the camera. His eyes half-closed and looking straight at Woohyun who his lips in anticipation.

When the photographer called both of them for the closing shots, they shared mischievous glares at each other and closed the gap between them which the photographer didn’t mind at all (he’s enjoying it very much since he is a WooGyu shipper). Woohyun leaned in closer “You look so ing hot Sunggyu” Sunggyu chuckled only biting his lips seductively as he looked into Woohyun’s eyes. “Goddamn I love this damn concept!”

They finished the photo shoot with their not-so-obvious and went straight to radio shows, followed by variety shows. They went home exhausted in the middle of the night sleeping immediately when their body touched their shared bed. They woke up at 5 in the morning to start recording their self-written songs they wrote obviously about each other which fits the concept perfectly. Afterwards, they went to 3 fansign events, promoting here and there.

Seeing how the two were extremely exhausted, the CEO gave them a 3 days off and told them that he manages to delay their debut. Now it will be after Sunggyu’s birthday.

 Sunggyu though became grumpy after not getting his precious sleep, leaving the worried Woohyun alone. “His birthday is tomorrow, what should I do?” Woohyun thought staring at his lover who is sleeping soundly. He smiled admiring his cute hamster, shaking his head “How could he be cute and y at the same time.” Woohyun stood up, dismissing his thoughts for now and slept beside Sunggyu who buried his face immediately at the crook of his neck.

Its Sunggyu’s birthday and Woohyun planned everything perfectly (?). He thought of just simple picnic at their favorite park and walked around the Han River where they dramatically confessed to each other. After feeding Sunggyu his favorite strawberry pancakes under their own tree named sarang, they walked hand in hand around the river laughing and remembering every memory they did there. They also played basketball and went into the swings like a pair of silly kids. After their silly play, they went for some ice cream as Sunggyu hopped towards it dragging Woohyun who had a stupid grin on his face. Sunggyu got only one ice cream and laugh seeing Woohyun frowned. “What about me?” Sunggyu rolled his eyes and glance around first before giving Woohyun a french kiss. “Sweet” Woohyun whispered his lips while staring at Sunggyu who continued eating his ice cream, blushing. “Can I have more?” Sunggyu pouted “it’s my birthday why am I doing the giving?” shoving the cold food to Woohyun’s mouth, making his face sticky and messy. Seeing this Sunggyu laughed whole heartedly, wiping his eyes as tears formed. “Y..you look stupid Hyun!!” he stuttered trying to control his laugh. Instead of getting angry, Woohyun only smiled, happy to see his lover enjoying his day. “Whatever,lets go Hyung” He grabbed his hands, heading towards their company when Sunggyu halted his steps. “Why are we going here Woohyun? Are we going to work? Do we have a schedule?” Woohyun did not reply, only giving Sunggyu’s hand a gentle squeezed as they started walking again heading towards their company’s rooftop. When they got there, Sunggyu let go of Woohyun’s hands and run towards the middle of the roof where candles are placed beautifully illuminating in the dark. His eyes sparkled like a child and hugged Woohyun tightly who stumbled back a little due to the impact of Sunggyu’s body to his. They hugged for a while when he felt his shoulders getting wet. As he was about to lift Sunggyu’s face, Sunggyu clashed their lips, mumbling “stupid” “thank you” and what he like the most “I love you.” Sunggyu pecked his lips, biting and dragging it slowly between his teeth, it before letting go. They both panted heavily, Sunggyu in daze and Woohyun in surprised and delight. Their foreheads touching against the other as they let the moment sink in, wishing for it to last. Sunggyu sniffed, breaking the silence, “you idiot this is too much” as Woohyun only chuckled “your welcome babe.”

They sat in the middle of the candles that are put out now and lay down beneath the stars, admiring those near yet so far celestials. Sunggyu then slowly sat up, taking out the container full of strawberries and squeezed himself between Woohyun’s legs who hugged him lovingly stargazing once more. After Sunggyu finished all of the strawberries (alone), they decided to go back hand in hand, sharing the heat of each other, not wanting to catch a cold. They walked in silence, but it was not an awkward one. It was a heart fluttering silence and the atmosphere will drown you in hearts and flowers that surrounds them.  As they reached the front door of their dorm, Woohyun pecked Sunggyu’s lips once more before going in only to be greeted by silence. “Guess they are out.” Woohyun hummed, smirking mentally as his final plan is going well. “I’m going to take a shower Hyun, I feel sweaty from all the walking we did today.” Woohyun chuckled, squeezing Sunggyu’s as he went inside the bathroom, receiving a glare from the other. As Sunggyu closed the bathroom door, Woohyun jumped up and went to the deepest pit of his drawer and took out a red box. He smiled ertly as he took out a pair of black cuffs and of course, lube. Thinking back to his birthday, he developed a thing for Sunggyu being tied up and vulnerable, squirming below him. He imagines Sunggyu beneath him, pleading at him and his name. Yet because of slight curiosity and great stupidity, Woohyun tried on the handcuffs, making sure they won’t break or something. When he made sure its all good, a grave problem arises. He can’t find the damn key. He looked inside the box, in the drawer, the bed, everywhere but can’t still find it. He curses and paced back and forth around the room, thinking of a solution. He jumped, startled, kicking the red box immediately under their bed when Sunggyu opened the bathroom door only wearing a pair of boxers and a big white t-shirt(his t-shirt as a matter of fact). Sunggyu raised his eyebrow as he saw Woohyun standing stupidly with handcuffs on. His eyes widened ‘handcuffs?’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter