♥ 1st

We Got Married — Jimin & Sujin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Being waken up by your manager early in the morning probably isn't the best way to get up. His voice echoed around the dorm like a calamity alarm and the members' sleep was disturbed by the commotion he made. It has been two years since Scarlett debuted and their manager's loud voice is not new to them. Although it seemed like a daily routine, they can't deny the fact that it still annoys the hell out of them. Their dorm has always been messy; stuffed toys scattered on the floor, clothes piled on the laundry basket and the fridge had nothing inside it besides water. During the start of their career, they had so much free time to clean the house and even shop without getting mobbed by the fans. But after releasing their second album, Scarlett rose to fame, topping several charts and even beating groups such as Girl's Day, Sistar, AOA and APink. 

The leader of the 5-membered group, Kim Haeun rubbed her hand against her eyelid as she clicked her phone's home button. "Manager-nim, it's only 4:35! Why are you waking us up at this time? You're 2 hours early!" She complained while the other members got up. 

"Have you forgotten? Today you have a broadcast at the MBC studio. It's for the Sunday Stars Special. Come on girls, we need to be there early." He answered and Haeun growled in frustration. "Seriously, we get to sleep at 1 AM and now you're waking us up at 4? That's only three hours of rest!" Minami, the only japanese member of the group joined the conversation. 

"Well, you chose to be an artist so live like one!" The manager started to lay the breakfast food onto their table while the members wash themselves one by one. 

"Where's Sujin? Is she still sleeping?" Counting the members get out of their own rooms, there was one member that hasn't come out yet. And it's always the same person waking up late. Han Sujin, the group's youngest member has her own room and would be the first one to fall asleep and the last one to wake up. 

"Do you even need to ask that? That girl never wakes up on time." Yina commented while she walked towards the dining table where the food were placed. "Oh, isn't this one of those chinese foods? It's like mandoo." She picked up a piece and put it in before the manager tries to take it away from her. 

"Han Sujin, I'm going to borrow your shirt for today." The quietest member who's the visual of the group entered Sujin's room. Hearing those words woke Sujin up, causing her to bang her head onto the bed's headboard. 

"Yah! Borrow someone else's! You know that I hate sharing clothes. Borrow Haeun unnie's clothes instead. That girl has loads." She immediately left her bed to protect her wardrobe. Unlike other members, she's the only one who doesn't like sharing clothes. Sujin will only lend something if you give her something in return. 

"I'll get you BTS' new signed poster." Nari whispered to her and Sujin rolled her eyes in response. "How many times do I have to tell you? I'm not a fan of them anymore!" She coldly replied. 

"Says the girl who has all of BTS' songs on her phone." She nudged her shoulder and giggled as if she was trying to imply something. "I only like their songs. I'm not necessarily one of those fangirls who saves every picture of them." It seemed as if Yina heard their talk so she interrupted. "Wasn't it about five years ago when you said you'd die to talk to them? You even sneaked out of the company, remember? You got badly scolded because you went to their concert! I'm pretty sure you were an army. Or are you possibly already dating one of the members?" Sujin sighed in annoyance. "You know what, I'm so done with you guys. I'll just take a bath before all of you." Stomping her feet on the groud, she walked out of the room. Nari found this the right opportunity to take some of her clothes.

It didn't take long for them to finish preparing themselves and so they headed out to the MBC station. The members came out of the van one by one as the fans screamed and shouted their names. Sujin came out of the car lastly, wearing black destroyed jeans and round neck elbow-sleeved T-shirt. Even if she had her earphones on, she could still hear the fans calling out her name. She raised her hand and waved at them with a bright smile as Scarlett made their way inside the building. As soon as they got in, they all bowed to the entertainment's staffs and shook their hands. The staffs taught them where they will be shooting Sunday Stars and they eventually found their way. 

Inside that spacious room, they were asked of their daily routines and how they cope with their schedules. Every member had a response to the questions except that one member who rarely talks, Song Nari. At the end, they bowed to the camera and introduced themselves again. "This has been Scarlett, everyone. Please support our following albums and give us lots of love! We will continue to bring good music to all of you so anticipate a lot! Thank you so much!" The leader ended their broadcasting time with their usual speech. 

When they were about to leave the studio, the producer called out Sujin and she came to talk to him. "There's a letter for you from another producer.  You have to open it." He said and started recording once again as she tear the envelope. The staff began to move quickly while she read what was written. 

Hello and welcome to your first reality show. You will be starting to film We Got Married — Maknae Edition in a few minutes but don't be surprised. Your husband is in the same building right now and is probably looking for you. At the same time, you have to answer all the producer's questions to find out who your groom is. What are you waiting for? The show starts once you put this envelope down. 

"It says the show will start if I put this envelope down. Can I just keep reading it then?" The staff laughed as she looked at them with an are-you-kidding-me expression. "I'm not even in my mid-twenties yet! Wait, where are the other members?" She looked back to find them but they weren't even there anymore. "So this is the reason why we got up early?" She forced a laugh when deep inside, she wanted to run away from the situation. With this program, Scarlett's career would come to an end. Many fans would want to leave the fandom if they find out that one member is going to be on the show. It would've been better if it was some other show like Running Man or Hello Counselor. But no, it had to be We Got Married. Suddenly, the background changed into a black screen and she was told to sit on the chair as she stood there drowning in con

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter