Liking

❤Different, yet so alike ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{Krystal's POV}

Another day passed like a waterfall and the summer was coming closer and closer to the beginning. My feeling still are not sure about the whole Sulli and Amber , making my head even more confused. And plus, I got a new requet from a guy from our school. I never spoke to him, ever, yet he seems too eager to be friends with me. I don't know if Vic again blabbered about something to somebody, but I just hope it won't cause anymore trouble than this already is.

I made my way in the living room, where my mom was trying to get some sleep on the couch. She must be exhausted. I wonder how often does she think about Jessica and me. I usually get to the depth of my thoughts when I see her so exhausted and tired after work. She must think we are getting distant from each other, because I spend most of my time locked in the room or hanging with Amber. That should stop happening and I should plan my schedule between my friends, Amber and my mom. I sure should...

There was nothing interesting in the house anymore, nothing that would entertain me. I wasn't even hungry anymore and when I thought about it, I stopped even excercising.

I changed my clothes into my black shorts and a red shirt, which I usually work to the athletic day at school. I put on my trainers and put my hair into a ponytail, grabbing my phone and putting the plugs in my ears. Maybe mom will be up by the time I come back.

The first song was from Becky G - Shower.

I was properly thinking about Amber by the time. And about my life. It was a simple way of explaining my life. If I should describe myself to anyone at the moment I would just tell them to listen to this. All the day I think about Amber, when i go to bed, when I wake up. She is my friends, my homie and my lover. And the happiness she causes every time we depart, and I have the damn smile on my face after I get home I just can't seem to feel down. And people are the further the more questioning my new behaviour. I seem to be more confident going on stage and singing with my friends and dancing. And while I'm at home, I just enjoy every part of myself, singing in the shower, dancing in the mirror...

Beyonce - 7/11

This song says nothing particular about me, because I don't drink, I don't party, I don't smack my hands in the air and I only spin the booty. But something was telling me that I should start listening more to these hood songs, just because Amber loves rap more than anything. She used to live in USA and she said that she was growing up between guys and they taught her how to be more boyish and even to like the good booty. I have a good body, at least that's what I think. I was working out since my childhood and I won't complain about anything on me, maybe about my small chest size. But I have to say I worked hard for this body, especially my six pack. However my mind stopped working right when I thought about the small chest size and my flat booty. I reached behind as I ran down the next street and jut felt around. What if it's not good and Amber would dislike it?

Beyonce - Partition

What's with this song? It always sounds so ual for me, and I don't know why... I once heard that a girl said that if this song doesn't bring your inner stripper out than your a robot. I must admit I'm not a robot, definitely. This polaylist usually plays while I'm at home dancing in my room. I usually imagine myself in a club or really in at the stripper pole and just do my thing. Dancing to this in a filled club, bodies grinding against each other, sweaty dirty dancing bodies. People touching around, partners getting turned up and then there would be me, dancing alone to the beat. But what if I went to the club with Amber and we would dance to this song? I would be waving my hips to the song, head turned down to make my hair cover my face ily. Amber would be standing behind me and she would put her hands on my hips, pulling my closer to her body. She would press her front to my back and wave in the music with me, her face would snuggle to my uncovered neck, making goose bumps crawls my skin in friction. She would genlty kiss my veins and breathe down on my neck and make me breathe out with difficulty. She would move her hands lower from my hips to the sides of my thighs and slowly turn me around. I'd wrap my arms around her neck and let her lead me further more. She would look in my eyes very naughtily and went back to kiss my neck, while we would be moving to the beat, her hands going behind to my tight bottom, trapped in some tight jeans and she would just on it-

"!" I panted out and stopped running. I bent foreward, supporting myself on my knees. I was dripping from sweat and panting really hard. I looked around and noticed that I was too far from my home. How could i get so lost in my thoughts? I started to listen to my panting again as the music went slower and sensual. Hearing it from myself made me imagine very nasty things, making me shake my head quickly, trying to get rid of that thought. The song turned down and the song changing to some other.

"" I heard a voice passing me by and my thoughts quickly forcused on that one voice. My head perked up looking at two fit, older women running together and chatting about something. They couldn't mean me, calm down Krys...

I returned home as fast as possible and mom was already awake but I ignored her sweet greeting and just hurried to gather my things and go to the shower to get rid of those freaking ideas of Amber and me getting down to it. I grabbed some superman bra and set, a pair of leggings and a red button up shirt with black squares. I quickly went inside the bathroom, taking off the plugs of my phone and just letting the music play. I let the shower run and fixed the temperature. I took of the hair band and let my sweaty hair loose and started undressing everything I had on myself,kicking my shoes off first. DMX - Party up in here was playing, making my head sway to the music and make me do a cool rap movements while . I started singing at the chorus, reminding myself of the english I was born to. I stepped inside the shower, letting the water hit my body and make it shiver. I started rinsing the sweat off of me first while singing the chorus of the song.

However the song changed again. Again into something with deep meaning.

Lene Del Rey - Burning desire.

At the start I was frist listening carefully, then I recogniyed the voice of panting/. I looked sideways of the direction of where my phone was at. Why did I never recognize these songs before? As Lana star

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter