We, us.

Super Kpop

Not all of us were born with these powers. No. Some of us have been through secret testings that even we didn't know about. You may ask how that's possible, since we're the ones who take care of our own bodies.

It's not that simple.

As much as I wish it was, it's not. The testings that we got were when we were getting a shot. Sometimes, not even that.

For those who were born with them--like myself--have been able to control them day by day so they won't harm those we love. We've  gotten the privilege to control them so that no accidents will happen. 

While for those who haven't...

The people who've been born with them are listed here:

Me (Leetuek)

Hyunseung

Kevin

Key

Now that's just the good side. Yeah, I know. There's always a bad side, but it's not like we get into fights. In fact, the leader of the bad side is actually in my group, believe it or not. We have to be secret about these facts. When he's not trying to destroy something, or we're not fighting; we are actually great friends. It's difficult to understand, but I hope that things will be cleared up.

On the bad side, these are the ones whom are born with their abilities:

Heechul

Krystal

Yesung

Dongwoon

The others, well... They aren't so lucky. 

Here they are in a list (green good, red bad):

Taemin

Kyuhyun

Amber

Jaejoong

Baro

Yunho

Kiseop

Minho

Ryeowook

And that's everyone.

Well, I have to leave now, things are getting a bit bad over here. 

Ah, before I forget, you must not speak a word to others. What I am writing now is for those who actually take time to read these things. If you say anything about us, you will be sorry. Not because I'll come after you, but because it could cause some great horror into your life. 

Thank you for your time.

- Leetuek