School with Jonghyun is a... (Part 3)

It all began when I met you.

She gasped as she saw Jonghyun looking like this : http://www.google.com/imgres?q=Ulzzang+boy+outfit&hl=en&safe=off&tbm=isch&tbnid=FZYz4bzkndQGRM:&imgrefurl=http://weheartit.com/tkdlilli&docid=49X888CvwaYfLM&imgurl=http://data.whicdn.com/images/14009320/asian-asian-boy-kfashion-ulzzang-Favim.com-121953_thumb.jpg&w=240&h=200&ei=uzqsTsuHHoe8rAec7pywDA&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=1054&vpy=229&dur=1963&hovh=160&hovw=192&tx=188&ty=83&sig=103868907260318438602&page=1&tbnh=137&tbnw=186&start=0&ndsp=25&ved=1t:429,r:5,s:0&biw=1600&bih=676        

And Jonghyun did the same as he saw SongHwa looking like this : http://www.google.com/imgres?q=Ulzzang+girl+outfit&hl=en&safe=off&sa=X&biw=1600&bih=676&tbm=isch&prmd=imvnsfd&tbnid=qXil--5sWk25oM:&imgrefurl=http://weheartit.com/tag/ulzzang.glasses&docid=mxElfMKhWLElfM&imgurl=http://data.whicdn.com/images/6780266/tumblr_lfe8a61ydo1qgw4s1o1_500_thumb.jpg&w=240&h=200&ei=pDqsTqjNIIbkrAf-hfDNDA&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=1055&vpy=333&dur=467&hovh=160&hovw=192&tx=86&ty=58&sig=103868907260318438602&page=1&tbnh=143&tbnw=172&start=0&ndsp=26&ved=1t:429,r:14,s:0

Jonghyun gasped, with his mouth open practically like this -> :O and walked towards her, whispering 'You look beautiful'

Jonghyun's POV

'And you.. You look amazing.' Songhwa replied.

'Well thankyou. Now, breakfast is ready. Let's EAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT' I emphasised on 'EAT'.

'I'm HUNGRY too you know. Heyy. Can I talk to you? In PRIVATE?'

'Ehh? Sure. Why?'I said confusedly, but a little bit excited. [ He's a fun type]

'Y-you, did you c-come into my r-room erm like erm yesterday err like when er I was like asleep or something?'

'And did y-you shift my j-journal?' She asked me, OMG she is going to find out. God, help me now. What do I do now?! Ottoke?! Omma, Appa, SongHwa, mianhae. I just.. OHGOD JONGHYUN SHUTUP AND THINK!!!!

'No I don't think so (?)' I said, not ready and stuttered those words out.

'But-? Really? OMO. GHOST :O' ahahaha. I think I should tell her. I don't wanna keep it to myself.

'Can I tell you something?' I said, now thinking about what to tell her. OHGODBADCHOICEHELLNOJONGHYUN!

'IthinkIlikeyouandyesireadyourjournalbutitwasjustonepageandyouaresoprettyicantresistmyfeelingsoyeahithinkilikeyoudoyoureallylikeme?'

YEAHHJONGHYUN! WAY TO GO!

'ERM what? Can you say it slower just a little bit? You were saying it too fast.'

'IthinkIlikeyouandyesireadyourjournalbutitwasjustonepageandyouaresoprettyicantresistmyfeelingsoyeahithinkilikeyoudoyoureallylikeme?'

'I think I like you and yes i read your journal but it was just one page and you are so pretty i cant resist my feelings so yeah i think i like you do you really like me?'

'D-did you just tell me you read my journal, and did you just confess?' OMG IS SHE MAD?! JONGHYUNNIE! DINO! JJONG! Brrrr. Apologize! NOW!

'I'm sorry. I just had to. Sorry if I made you mad, you can chang-' OMO What now?

'Ilikeyoutooreallyandimalittlerelievednowidonthavetosayanythinganymoretoyoujonghyun.' HAHA. She's just so cute.

'What? I can't get you' Whats wrong with you Jonghyun? Your english is so bad nowadays.

'I like you too really and im a little relieved now i dont have to say anything anymore to you jonghyun ' OMO SERIOUSLY GOD <3 

'Really? SERIOUSLY?'

'Seriously. Okay, can we go eat now? We are gonna be late.' SHES HUNGRY! 

'Come on then.' I said willingly, hearing her tummy grumble so loudly.

'Wow, you really are hungry aren't you?' I said when I heard her tummy.

'It's that obvious huh? I can't wait no more. COME ON' She says while dragging me to the dining from the hall.

'Yaah It hurts!' I said, standing the pain on my wrist.

'Well then I'll tell you something'

...

'Jonghyun,' Is she going to kill me?

'Walk faster!' Oh. I was walking slow? I wasn't even walking! She dragged me!

'Noona, Jonghyun hyung! What's going on? Come over and eat!!' Taemin shouted while slurping the kimchi soup.

'OMO KIMCHI! ILOVEYOU GUYS!' She said, yeah I prepared it for you because I know you like it.

'Oh well..' Onew hyung said.

'YAH HYUNG!' I said loudly. I don't know why anyways.

'What Dino?' He gave me a WTF look. I SHOULD BE GIVING IT TO YOU!

'Yah Hyungs! Umma! Look at them!' Taemin said, then started to drink his favorite, Banana Milk.

'Yah, stop! It's 7Am and you guys want to fight? Stop if not...-'

'Woah Noona! You really eat energetically!' Taemin chukled.

'Taeminnie, it's only because I'm very hungry,' She said, without hesitation she stopped and walked over to Taemin to ruffle his hair.

'Oh, Noona!!! Not the hair! THE HAIR!' He emphasised on the hair. All of us chuckled.

' Then here, take my mirrorcomb!' Really? We all laughed so hard, Onew hyung fell of the chair. Like last time. This girl brightens the house so much ^^

'What so funny? OMO Onew! HAHAHAHAHA' She laughed too. HAHA. How cute :D

'OMO. 7.30 already?Yaah SongHwa lets not be late come on lets go! Grab your stuff' I said hurriedly.

'I'm ready. Hey you guys wanna come?' She said.

'Yeah, you guys wanna follow? We can go together :)' I said a littlebit happily, again I DON'T KNOW WHY.

'Sure! Minho hyung please can we go with Noona and Hyung? PLEEEEEEEEASE? Taemin the baby pouted to his partner, Minho.

'OFCOURSE!' Minho said while getting out from his chair and grabbing his bag.

'Onew hyung, wanna follow? Key? Wanna follow?' I said

'Yeahh we wanna follow' Key and Onew said together.

'Okay then let's get going.' I said.

At campus (Still Jonghyun's POV)

'Okay guys, we gonna go take our ID cards and uniforms in the office. We will meet later in the class right? Same class right?' Key said.

'Yup. Bye guys! SongHwa lets go' I said while pulling SongHwa.

-FastForward-

'There's Key and Onew! And Minho and Taemin! Come on lets go' I pulled her. Again. Geez Jonghyun stop pulling her.

'Noooona! Hyung! Hyung-ah! Umma! They finally came. There!' Taemin points at us. Oh, Taemin.

'Hey guys. Waited long? Sorry, I went to the restroom' She said.

'Wooahh it's Jonghyun from SHINee!! Who's that girl?' Random groups of girls whispered LOUDLY. How obvious you girls whisper so loudly. Dummies. So stupid-.- But it's still my job to give them the killer smile right? *Killer smile*

'Omoooo wahhhhh' There they go again, DUMMIES. I just wanna hold SongHwa's soft palms and go to our table *It's like a long table for two people.*

Ughhh. Girls like them.. UGH!

'Partners must be seated together! I'm Ms Lee and I want all of you to introduce yourselves, starting from *THERE*'

ME FIRST?! Whatever.

 

'I'm Kim Jonghyun and 18Years old. You can call me Jong.'

'Annyeonghasehyo, I'm Kim Song Hwa and 18Years old. You can call me SongHwa.' She's perfect. So perfect.

'I'm Lee Jinki and 20Years Old. You can call me Onew'

'Annyeonghasehyo, I'm Kim Ki Bum! I'm 18 years old. Call me Key'

'I'm Choi Minho but call me Minho. I'm 18Years old.'

'I'm Lee Taemin! I'm only 17Years old! Please call me Taemin! Treat me right okay!' Haha. This boy, so cute.

*AND IT GOES ON*

(1,012Characters) - Including Links. :)

--------

--------

So how's it? Do you like it till now? More updates ^^ Please give me feedbacks so I can try to write better! I know it :x I think I'll update a short one today itself again :) Thanks for the views guys! Please subscribe :)