Crap..

It all began when I met you.

HI OMG DID YOU HEAR INFINITE'S NEW MV OMG JUST OMG I CAN'T OMGGGGGGGGGG
Ohkai. HAIIIIII c8 I'd scream. Announcement at the end of the chaptur, ohkai. T__T I'm loosing readers.... /cries a river/

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノㅎㅅㅎ
 
Guys listen to Aj Rafael, he's ing amazing OwO.
 Jonghyun is so qiiuuuut.

Someone help me calm my ovarizzzz

P/s: This chapter'll only be Songhwa's POV and a special guest'll be appearing and it/he/she is really adorable! I swear. /peace sign/

 

T-ara; Falling you  ; Miryo ft. Sunny; I love you, I love you.


Songhwa's POV

"Songhwa..?" Mom, on the other line called out when she heard silence on my line. "Yes, eomma." I sniffled and wiped the tears with my free hand. "Calm.. I'll fly you out here with Jonghyun.. you can come and see him. I've called your teachers, so don't worry. I don't want you to worry anymore, okay?" She said, comforting. I just want someone to hug.. Gah. "Arraseo. I'll see you soon,ma." I threw the phone into my bag and ran back home, slamming the door open as soon as I reach. 

"Jjong. Room. Now." I said, walking into the room and sitting on the bed. "What is it? Why are you eyes red?! Have you been crying?!! What happened?!" He put his hand on my cheek, wiping off the tears that were flowing down. He sat beside me, bringing me closer to him by pulling me by the waist slowly. "Tell me.." He said. "It's Hyunghwa oppa.." I couldn't take it. He had a few more weeks to live. Is this what I get? "What happened to him?" He hugged me, making me burst into tears. "He's got a few weeks left to go.." His grip around my waist tightened. I snuggled into his chest, crying on his shirt. 

"It's gonna be okay.. You'll be flying there right? I know it hurts. Stop crying, you're hurting me. And my shirt." I smiled at his words and looked at him. "Oh shut up. You're coming with me." He widened his eyes. "Say what." He threw a pillow at my face. "Owww. I said, you're coming with me~ Ma bought you tickets HAHA." He stuck his tongue out at me. "Neomu gwiyeowo neon naui aegiya~" He tackled to me to the bed and hugged me. "Alright, I'll come with you. One one condition." I looked at him weirdly. o___o "You'll cook me dinner now. Key wouldn't. Minho and the others are out. PLEEEEEEASE." I threw a pillow back at him and said, "Earn it. Stay in here!" I ran out of the room, locking it and taking my keys with me. I walked away to the kitchen, leaving a locked up, starving lil'boy knocking, banging and doing all he can to get out of a room. HARHAR I'M SOOO EVIL

I took out some ingredients and started making kimbap, since he likes it. I cooked it and smiled at the sound of the banging sounds from the room. After setting it on the table, I unlocked the room and he came running out like a puppy. e___e LOLwhut. 

"Eat up~" I said, walking back to the kitchen, only to be pulled back. "잘 먹겠습니다*~. But you're joining me!" He winked and ordered me to sit beside him. I sat and he picked up the chopsticks that I was about to pick up. TF -___-  "Come on, I can eat myself." I pouted.
"넘우 귀여워 넌 나의 액이야*~" He sang. "I know I'm cute~" I stuck my tongue out at him. "Oooopen~" He said, and I opened my mouth. "Aaah~" I picked up the chopsticks and did the same. "Now, who's the hungry one~?" I asked. "ROO~!" He jumped out the chair and picked up a cute little pup. He fell to the floor holding it.


 

 

It's the cutest thing ever! "Who brought you, lil' thangggg? Hmmm you're shoo qiiuuuttt arf arf." He tickled the puppy. "Songhwa, this is Roo~ Roo-ah, this is Songhwa!" He handed the cute little puppy to me. "Hooooo you're so cute omg you're cuter than Jonghyun omg omg spazzz~" I ran away into the room with it. "YAH! Come back hurr!" He ran after me. "Too bad, you'll have to finish the kimbap first!" I chuckled and locked the door. "DON'T YOU DARE ROO! Arrrgh." He groaned and gulped the food in like... 5 minutes. ;____; 

"kekekeke, you're so cute omg, who brought you here? AAAAH. Kyeop." Jonghyun came knocking. "I'M DONEEEE, LET ME INNNNNN." I opened the door with my free hand. Jonghyun snatched the pup away from me and jumped on the bed and winced in pain. HARHAR take that, bit;h.

"Lets take Roo out for a walk~" I said, getting out of the room and walking out the door. "Weee.~ Kaja, Roo~" Jonghyun said, bringing Roo out of the door. "Let's get you some proper doggy food!" I said, patting the puppy's head softly. We walked to the counter to get our passes and walked to a pet store just a few blocks away. 



 Jonghyun’s POV
“Roo ah~ sheesh you’re sho adorbs! I can cuddle you all daaaaaaaaaaaay~” I heard Songhwa say. I smile, saying, “Roo is mine, I get to cuddle ‘em first!” I pout. 
 
“Noooo, I bet you’ve cuddled before. ‘Nyways, Roo likes me more~ Right Roobaby, right~?” She tickled Roo’s nose while holding it up. I groaned inwardly and smiled.
 
“Psh. I’m still the owner you know.~” I looked at her and pouted. “Yeah yeah, whatever. How did you get Roo anyways~?” She looked at me and looked back at Roo. I widened my eyes. I really didn’t like talking about it.. But. She’s da gurl, so I guess I’ll have to tell her.
 
Flashback— April 8,2011. Jonghyun’s POV
(A/N: I knoe,I know. I had to make the dates a little.. fitting for the story. /bows a thousand/ Sorry~ Btw, the regular words are the past and the italic words are saying Jonghyun’s current POV.. If you know what I mean.
And also. This is not true ok your authornim tried to make it.. hahaha idk whats that word but yeah it’s not true. )
 
 
“Oppa! It’s time for our date~ Kajaaa, oppa~” Sekyung linked her arm with mine. I tried letting go but she wouldn’t let go. I did a mini facepalm in my head and went on walking with her. Gahhhh.
 
“Jonghyun oppa~ Happy birthday!!” She ran over to a corner and carried a dog along with her. I looked at the puppy with wide eyes. “You got this for me?” I looked at her and took the little puppy. She nodded like a kid and got me tiny box. She passed it onto me after I set the pup on the floor. I opened the box up to find a collar. It said ‘Roo’ on it. I chuckled and hugged her. “Thanks~” She said nothing and walked off to god knows where.
Roo.
 
 
End of flashback.—
Jonghyun’s POV
“Well that’s how I got this little cutie.~” I scratched the back of my neck because of the awkward silence. “Gah. It’s just that cute anyways, who can resist.~” She tickled Roo’s  nose with hers. I pulled out my phone and quickly took a picture of it. She heard the sound and glared at me. “Yah, you idiot! You’re never gonna touch Roo anymore. Unless..” She looked at me. “Unless what.” I fiddled with the phone. 
“Unless you delete that picture.” I shook my head. “No Roo then~” I pouted. “Fine. But come here. You owe me something.” She walked closer, looking at me weirdly. “Nearer.” She walked a little closer. Too far. I pulled her in for a kiss with her holding Roo and pulled out my phone. I took a picture and pinched her cheeks, making it look like she blushed. I pulled away from the kiss and set it as my background.~
 
 
“You’re not gonna get away with it. I’ll kill you.” I started running and she ran after me. “Don’t chase me, you’ll hurt yourself.” I ran faster and immediately stopped at a bus stop. I sat down on the chair, gasping for air. We ran pretty far, I couldn’t see the park anymore. 
“We were supposed to get Roo some food.” She looked at Roo and pouted. Roo her face and sat on her lap. I chuckled.  She took her phone out of the pocket and held  Roo close to her. She kissed Roo’s nose and took a picture. How unfair, I’m not in it. T__________T
 
 
“That’s pretty evil, you never take pictures with me.” I pout at her. “That’s because you’ve been b a d.” She looked at me and stuck her tongue out. I sat closer and bit her tongue. “OWW! What’s wrong with you~? That hurt.” She bit her lip. “You stuck it out. Want mor?” I sat closer since she was moving further. 
I finally got close enough to kiss her, but I didn’t. I realized there were fans taking pictures so I immediately pulled her and ran as fast as I could towards an alley. “.. We almost got caught there.”
 
 
She said, wiping sweat off her forehead. “I think we did.” I looked at her and Roo. “We’ll just get some kimchi and some dog food for Roo and we’ll head back home, okay?” Songhwa nodded and we walked with Roo to a nearby pet store. We got Roo a pack of food and we went to a near food stall. We ordered some kimchi and ate up, looking out for ‘em fans. I guess we were in luck ‘cause I didn’t see any fans. Phew.
 
The next day-- 
Onew’s POV
 
“SHINEE! GET OVER TO THE OFFICE THIS INSTANT!” I groaned and got out of bed. We got dressed and went over to the store, leaving Songhwa with one of her friend to accompany her and Roo. 
“Yes, manager hyung?” Taemin said, scratching his head. “Kim Jonghyun, get your here and look at this.” 
Jonghyun looked rather relaxed and confused and nervous. “Crap..” 
 

 

Holy ---- omfg. Da. Wat. Da. Omg.
 
Hi. OMFG. I can't get the trans. I'll update the trans latur. OMFG. 
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ I'm pretty sad.. I have 0 comments now. Like. 0. COMMENT FOR MEEE ;_;
Do you guys not gusta me story anymore? Is it because I dont' update like how I used to, anymore? /cries.

Nvm. I still love you guysok. I need da spirit. ^__^ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ Thanks for reading.
 
If. You do......... ;_;