Birthday? (II)

It all began when I met you.

 

Songhwa's POV
 
"Come on, I wanna go to duh' ferris wheeeeel!" I begged for the 100000th time and he still wouldn't let me. 
"LET GO NOW! I'M GOING MYSELF ALL ALONE IN THIS Y RED DENIM SHORTS ON THAT Y FERRIS WHEEL ON SOME IDIOT'S BIRTHDAY AND I'M GONNA CALL WOOHYUN!" I took out my phone and dialed Woohyuns number. I couldn't find it tho. Then I remembered, we were playing and he changed it into 'Namgreasyboy'. I called him and right away he agreed to come. 
"PSH GO ON I KNOW YOU'RE JUST PLAYING AROUND!" He whined and folded his arms and his ice-cream fell to the ground with a 'thud'. 
I started laughing and he got red and caught my shorts from behind and pulled me to a corner, then carrying me. 
"YAH IDIOT PUT ME DOWN!" He chuckled but kept on carrying me.
"Yah douche, don't make me-- WOOHYUN!" I said when I saw Woohyun walking from afar. I jumped off Jonghyun and ran to him.
"SONGHWAAAA NOOONAAA!" He hugged me and pulled me to a counter. He seemed familiar with the person behind the counter, maybe he knows him or something.. Whatever. He started throwing balls everywhere and everytime he threw it, the cans would drop. 
"Here's your prize! Come again~" The dude behind the counter said, handing him a teddy bear. Cute one. WEEEEHEHHEEEEE!
"GOMAWO HYUUUUNG!!" Woohyun said, hugging the teddy and jumping all over. Hmm. I wonder where Jonghyun is. Did he leave yet? 
 
Jonghyun's POV
 
YAH THAT'S MY GIRLFRIEND YOU'RE HUGGING! Get your greasy hands off her! OMG GET YOUR HANDS OFF HER!! WHAT?! YOU GOT HER A TEDDY BEAR?!?! Well guess what Nam Woohyun, she's my girlfriend and she loves me and I love her and she loves teddy bears but she loves dinosaurs way more than teddy bears because I'm a dinosaur and she loves me the most take that ni***!
 
From: Jonghyun
To: Songhwa
 
You don't hate me do you? Well if you love me you better come here and stop kissing Woohyun's !! D:
 
From: Songhwa
To: Jonghyun
 
SOMEBODYS JEALOUSSSS~! 
 
From: Jonghyun
To: Songhwa
 
Hell yes I'm jealous, now get your y little here you brat or I'll make him dissapear and you'll never see him again! D;
 
From: Songhwa
To: Jonghyun
 
FINE! ):
 
After about the longest wait ever, Songhwa came jumping with a teddy bear in her hands. ARGH. D: 
I called my hyung who runs a game counter here and ordered her favorite dinosaur. 
"Who'd you call?!?!?!" She pouted.
"My hyung, you jelly pig!" I messed her hair.
"MY HAIR! OMGOSH I'M GOING BACK TO WOOHYUN!" She was about to walk away when I caught her wrist.
"What, is Woohyun your new rebound guy? We haven't even broken up yet!" I wiped the dirt off the seat and motioned her to sit.
"I told you you were jelly!" She jumped off her seat and started running to a counter. OOOH, Woosang hyungs counter! Woosang hyung looked surprised to see me bringing a girl here, because I've only brought one before, SeKyung. 
"Happy birthday, Jonghyun saeng!" He threw me a baby dinosaur, MY FAVORITE!
"Wee gomawo hyung~" I said and he handed me a water gun. "3 tries, you know how it goes" He said.
Water was splashing everywhere and aslo paint was splattering all over the dirt ol' dashboard. WOOT! I won the game, as usual~!
"Which prize for the girl, Jonghyun?" 
I looked at Songhwa who was eyeing that medium-sized dino- bear that was sitting on a rainbow. 
"That one, hyung." I pointed at it and he handed it to me. "Have a nice date, Jonghyun and miss!" He waved and we walked away. It was so awkward, we've never been this quiet on a date! I wanted to break the ice but I was hesitating, I don't know why. I pulled her finger instead of her hand and walked further until we reached a small lake. 

I lied down on the grass beside Songhwa and looked at the stars and held her hand tight. I shifted positions and layed the back of my head on her flat tummy. (A/N: WOW SOUNDS WRONG. ;A;)
"Hey, you're heavy!" She whined. I smiled but didn't care too much. "Look up, you'll see a star." I pointed at a star. 
"It's pretty~" She sighed. "Wanna see another pretty star?" I asked. She looked confused and cute at the same time. I stood up and pulled her up with me and gently pulled her face towards mine and said, "Right here." I winked and pulled her in for a kiss. She gripped the dino-teddy bear tightly and hugged my waist. 

"Jonghyun, I'm hungry! You took all my food!" She whined when I took the polystrene packet of economy rice from her. "I'm hungry too! You made me drop my icecream, remember?!" I whined back.
"It was your fault anyways, AND NOW WE DIDN'T EVEN GET TO GO ON THE FERRIS WHEEL!" I pulled her hands, "Hey hey, do we have to fight?" I took a spoonful of rice and fed it to her. "Here, we'll share!" I paused, " BUT I'LL GET MORE HEHEHEHHEHE!"  I started running around while being chased by Songhwa. "YAH I WANT MORE!" She chased after me. She nearly tripped over a rock when I turned around, but I caught her. "Yah, be careful!" I poked her head. 
 
"I'M SOOOOO TIREDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD." I yawned and jumped on my bed. Y'know, my room bed. "THANKS TO SOME IDIOT I HAVE TO SLEEP BESIDE A ERTED IDIOT!" She screamed when I hugged her waist. I kissed her forehead and said goodnight, hugging her like my own customized longpillow. 


Hi, LOL. OMG, SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER YTD. I only had like five minutes.. Here's a continuation. <3 Comments are appreciated and loved~ PLEASE COMMENT! Comments bring my writing "spirit" go up LMAO. 8D I love you readers and subscribers. And PLEEEEASE SUBSCRIBE. I love everyone!!