3. Enter: Park Chanyeol's Dream

Dream, Inc.

She’s at a party, sort of.

There were people wearing varieties of mask, some hold them and some really wear them. And as for Jinri, she’s wearing it. Her dress is long, tight on her chest and but loose on her legs. The end of the dress had a tail and it is sleeveless. She noticed how many people were staring at her strangely, as if she wasn’t a part of the society. Not only that, she noticed she was on a large hall with very eye-catchy decor, and she’s the only one who’s wearing black. The others was bright and majestic, hers was dark and gloomy.

“Is she really the one who Prince falls for? My daughter looks better with the Prince rather than her.” Jinri heard someone whispers, quite loud honestly since it was silence. Jinri look at the voice and it was a large woman wearing a gold dress with red dragon imprinted on it. Talk about tacky. Jinri was about to respond to her, but she was cut off.

“With all due respect, my choice of love is not your concern, Ma’am.” A deep, baritone voice was heard behind him. Then, Jinri felt a hand wrapping her waist. Looking to the right, there was a tall guy beside him. And when the tall guy look at her face, Jinri felt her world had shattered.

CHANYEOL OPPA!!!!! Jinri mentally screamed.

 “Isn’t that right, love?” Chanyeol ask, as he brought her closer to himself, wrapping both of his hands on to her waist.

Jinri only mumble something she could quite hear before resting her head on his broad shoulder, oh god this felt too real to be a dream.

“You all should give a chance to Jinri, she’s the love of my life. So for those of you who doesnt like her, you can come tell me what’s the reason and I’ll give you more reasons to love her like I do.” Chanyeol cupped her face, gently made her look up.

Before she knew it, he was kissing her lips. Right in front of the crowd.

Jinri felt every part of her body had exploded at the exact time Chanyeol kiss her. And as the kiss progress, it got worse. Oh it got so much worse. The crowd was silent, but Chanyeol didnt hesitate to Jinri’s lips and it felt really good.

Just when it gets really wild and naughty, Jinri finally had the bravery to push Chanyeol away  (which is like the last thing she’d do) and said quietly “Not here.”

Chanyeol smirked and turn to the crowd. “Excuse us.” Is all what he said before pulling Jinri away from the crowd and making her walk side-by-side to him. He had his arms around her waist, and oh god it felt so warm.

“What’s with that show earlier?” Jinri asked, trying to keep up with his fast-paced steps. Chanyeol look at her with the same smirk he showed to her before. “I just wanna let you know you’re mine. And nobody can change that. No matter how many girls and boys are coming to me, I will always pick you.”

Jinri was deeply shock but she stayed cool, not replying what Chanyeol had just said. Hearing nothing from Jinri, Chanyeol looked at her worriedly. “Are you mad?” He asked, looking into her face. It isn’t the first time Jinri notice how beautiful Chanyeol’s eyes were because of Jinri’s observation when she can be with him. And this time, it gets more real as like 13473949342 more real.

“Mm.” Is only what Jinri said again, since she’s not paying attention to anything right now. Park Chanyeol is indeed a ing distraction, Jinri thought absent-mindedly and totally agreeing to it. They had reached a grand door with golden decor on it. Chanyeol opened it quickly with a key, drag Jinri in then locking it.

“Is that a yes or a no?” Chanyeol asked again, letting go of Jinri hand and Jinri sat on the king bed. And God, it felt as if she was sitting on a thousand of furs combined into one. So in’ fluffy, Jinri thought, not hesitating to scoot over and rest on the pillows.

“Both.” Jinri answer truthfully. No, because she ing like that kiss. Yes, because she’s mad at Chanyeol for kissing her like that. She watches Chanyeol put his mask on a table and opens his tie and blouse. He also opens his trousers and casually throw them all into a basket, she assumes it was a dirty laundry.

“Why, hm?” Chanyeol asked, coming to her only wearing a boxer. What the is happening-, Jinri thought. Jinri only look away, looking into big windows on what she assume was Chanyeol’s room.

When Jinri doesnt answer, Chanyeol sighed. “Look, I’m just telling them that you don’t deserve all the hatred you got just because of dating with me. I cared a lot about you,” Chanyeol said, taking both of her hands in his and holding them tight.

“I want you and I want us. I really, really loved you, Jinri.” Chanyeol said, looking straight into her eyes. Jinri tried her best to stay calm and remain frozen. “Or should I say Park Jinri?” Chanyeol grinned ear-to-ear and Jinri really tried to not smile too.

“I love you.” Is what Chanyeol said before leaning in and kissing her again, full on the lips this time. And Jinri doesn’t waste her time, she quickly wrapped her arms around Chanyeol’s neck and kiss him back. She can feel Chanyeol is grinning right now and she only deepens her kiss and start nibbling on Chanyeol’s lips.

Chanyeol Jinri’s bottom lips, a sign for her to open . When Jinri did, he waste no time to entered her tongue and greeting Jinri’s tongue too. Jinri closes her eyes, she was enjoying this way more that she want too. Sad though, she only can do this at his dreams.

“Chanyeol,” is what Jinri said after pulling away from the kiss. Chanyeol waste no time to move to her pale neck and plant small kisses on it. He bit her collarbones, earning an “ah!” from the latter. She is sure it could make a bruise.

His warm, big hands travelled on her body. He found her dress zipper, quickly pulling it down and at the same time kissing her madly. It felt so heavenly, Jinri sure she was going to hell for enjoying  this too much.

With a rush, Chanyeol opens her dress and simply throwing it away. Jinri grab Chanyeol’s face and kiss him again, moulding their saliva into one. Chanyeol kiss her passionately before letting go.

“You want this.” Chanyeol state, pupils turn dilated and his eyes clouded with lust. “You knew it.” Jinri smirks, brushing Chanyeol’s hair with her fingers. Chanyeol only grin in response before squeezing her . She yelped.

And as the night goes on, she let out more sounds.

-

It was morning when Jinri wakes up, as the soft sunlight from the opened window cascaded on their body. Jinri groaned, unable to move. She slowly cast downward and saw her crush, Park Chanyeol holding her tight. She only wears her underwear and he wears a boxer. Despite the morning glory, she need to take a shower. It was too sticky for her liking. 

"Waking up already?" 

Jinri gasped, she look down on him. His eyes was still closed, arms holding Jinri's waist. "You scared me." Jinri huffed. She heard him laughing, his chest rumbling. She watches in awe as Chanyeol opens his eyes and grinned to her. "That's a good morning too you to, honey." 

"Whatever," Jinri look away, afraid to be blushing madly infront of her all-time crush. "I'm going to take a shower first." She removed Chanyeol's hands from her waist and opens Chanyeol's closet, grabbing a towel and went straight to the bathroom. "No morning kiss for me?" She can heard Chanyeol when she enters the room, the towel drapes somewhere. "You wish!" She yelled. 

She locks the door, hearing Chanyeol's rough chuckle near it. She quickly opened her bra and her , throwing it into a bin. She flips her hair as she went into the shower. The bathroom itself was almost majestic, like made for the royals. Considering of what she and Chanyeol had wear the previous night, she guess they were. Or Chanyeol's is and she's his love. 

Adjusting the temperature into warm heat, she grab a random aromatic shampoo. She opens it, take a quick sniff and declares that she quite like the smell of blooming rose. She pour it all on her hair, not bothering to put it on her hands first. She scrub her hair, already smelling the rose itself. 

While scrubbing, she grabbed a honey barsoap and wash herself. After twenty minutes of scrubbing viciously on her hair and body, she rinse herself throughly and step out. In front of the mirror, opens wide at what she saw. 

There was kissmarks, ing bite marks even exists starting from her neck, collarbones, downwards through her thigh. They were all red and look like a bruise to her, but she couldn't help feeling slightly proud because Chanyeol did it. Chanyeol ing did it. 

By then she noticed a pair of clothes laying by the sink next to hair products and facial wash. It comes to her that Chanyeol had just walked in, giving her clothes but not necessarily went in to the shower. Which she know he wouldn't since he had always been a gentleman... 

Silently thanking to Chanyeol, she grab the fresh pair of clothes and start to wear them. After wearing it, she look at the mirror and god damn. Look at her. Wearing a short, green dress with ruffles on top. It ends at mid thigh, no doubt Chanyeol had planned this. But it's better than coming out . 

She dried her hair, smelling a lot of blooming rose. She might have put too much on her hair. When she felt that she's ready to come out, she spot something unusual.

There was that transportation tube from Jessica's office. 

Jinri was agape. He couldn't have known about it right? Then why was it here? She silently ask herself. The realization of what's going on come sooner. It was time to leave. Jinri was a little bit sad of leaving, especially when they had just a great night of kissing and making out agressively. 

Jinri walked to it, typing. She went inside the tube before it closes and pressing the red button under her feet slowly. As she felt the same light feeling when she arrived here, she close her eyes and take deep breath. 

Enter: Park Chanyeol's dream to Oh Sehun's dream.