002

Angel

"I think this is enough." Chanhee wiped her sweat that formed on her forehead and looked at the cafe that she just cleaned it.The walls were in bright peach colour meanwhile the curtains were in orange. Today was her second day after opened the '1004' cafe yesterday. Many people complimenting her foods. The cafe was small, only fit 4 small round tables with 4 chairs at each tables. She looked at the round clock on the wall.The cafe only sells the foods that are easy to make so Chanhee won't have any problemms to take the orders and make their orders alone such as sandwiches, salads, waffles, pasta and so on. It's already 11, no wonder she felt hungry. She went to the small kitchen to make herself a dinner. She rummaged the ingridients in the fridge and took out some pasta and she began cooking. Suddenly her lips curled up as she put the pasta into the pan. Pasta was his brother's favourite. If Chanhee cooked pasta for her family, Jaehoon will eat her pasta for four or five plates. She missed her family and she always wondered what happened up there? Who cooked for the lunch and dinner? Who did the laundry? Who is cleaning the house? Her stomach grumbled, asking for food.

After finished eating the pasta, she went to her apartment. Her apartment was just 5 minutes walking from her cafe. She felt so lonely, usually Jaehoon will keep her accompany whenever she wanted to walk around at the night. She walked past shops and the biggest nightclub there. Of course in her country (or kingdom?) there also have nightclubs but being a baby daughter, her father will never let her near to the place. Well, not like she wanted to go there though. The clubs were no noisy and it will made your head dizzy with the alcoholic scent and drunk peoole everywhere, making out without even knew who their partners. Chnhee shuddered at her own thought. She quicken her pace when she passed by the nightclub. As soon as she reached her apatment, she grabbed her towel and took a bath. 

 

"L.Joe-ah! Come here! We are here!" His friend, Myungsoo calling him through the huge crowd in the nightclub. The room filled with people and the music blasting loudly through their ears. L.Joe grinned and he walked to his friends and he had to pass the crowd. Asses, s grinded on his body while he walked. "Hey Handsome, come dance with me." A short-brunette haired girl said to him as she gripped his denim jacket and pulled him towards her. "The name is Clary." the girl said near his ear. L.Joe pushed her a bit. "Sorry brunette girl, I'm not craving for tonight." L.Joe left the girl and walked to the group of his friends. "Hey guys, whats up?"

 "As usual. I bring Minsoo sunbae with us here." Minsoo smiled at Byunghun and nodded. There was a girl beside him. Byunghun looked carefully at her as he didn't recognise the girl. He never saw this girl. Big lips, big eyes, shy gazes and she always looked at the floor. "Hyung, who is this? I never saw her before?" Byunghun asked as he took a sip of alcohol. "This?" Minsoo wrapped his arm around her shoulders and brought her closer. "This is Ahn Daniel. How come you didn't know her? She is a year below you." Minsoo said and kissed the so-called Ahn Daniel. "I really didn't know her."

"L.Joe, this girl is the nerd that you always tease! Yah! She only put some make up and dress up a little bit. How come you didn't recognise her?" Myungsoo or L facepalmed. Byunghun widened his eyes. "THAT SAUSAGE LIPS NERD? Hyung, what is she doing here?!"

"Chill man. From now on she is under my wings, under Bang Minsoo's wings. If I caught any of you try to do anything on her, I will finish you off." Everyone knew it's better not to make Bang Minsoo angry. Byunghun rolled his eyes and turned his head away. He looked outside through the black tinted window. People passing by the night club with their partners made him suddenly feel sad and lonely. Maybe because of he didn't have any girlfriend for the past a year after Eunmi died. Eunmi was his lover. Eunmi died because of cancer. Both of them love each othef and after Eunmi died, Byunghun turned into this typical cold-bad boy that every girls in the school like. Byunghun looked at Ahn Daniel or Niel that Minsoo gve the nickname. This girl was pretty, yeah he admit it. The big fish lips ddn't ruin her face. He wondered how Minsoo knew this girl and they became lover because Byunghun and the rest know perfectly that Niel was not Minsoo's type of girl. Minsoo liked y and bold girl, not this type of passive girl. 

"L.Joe, do you agree?" A sudden question from Oh Sehun brought him back to the earth. "Agree with what?" He didn't even realise that his friend were discussing something because he was too absorbed in his own thought. "YAH, don't tell me that you were not hearing anything all this while? Oh God! We've been discussing for about 15 minutes and I don't want to repeat that again!" Sehun rolled his eyes dramatically. Oh Sehun was younger, the youngest among them yet this boy didn't ever bother to say 'hyung'. "We're discussing about how to make this Jieun girl fall in love with Sehun. This boy has fallen in love with her since he was fourteen, 3 years ago." Myungsoo said before drank the drink infront of him. Actually, this Jieun girl already has a boyfriend but they didn't dare to tell Sehun because the younger might be broken hearted. "Oh, yeah. Then why you need to ask whether I'm agree or not? And why Park Chanyeol didn't come tonight?" Byunghun asked when realised that the giant was not there with them. All of them shrugged. "Nevermind hyung. I just want your opinion, instead the view outside is more attractive than my story." Sehun get up and left them to get more drinks. 

 

All of them kept drinking and dancing all the night long. Byunghun flopped down on the sofa, with his head on the head rest. "Too tired." He sighed whenMyungsoo sat across him. He stared at the outside again. A few girls passing by but they didn't catch Byunghun's attention at all until a girl, wearing a white dress with a butterfly hairpin on her head passed by. Byunghun quickly get up and his eyes followed the girl's movement. "Yah, sit down."

"No." That's all Byunghun managed to reply. That girl was totally an angel. Her beautiness really made Byunghun's heart beat faster than usual. Before waiting any longer, he quickly ran to the outside and looked for the angel that juSt passing by beside the night club but he found nothing except for a few couples strolling around and making out. He looked forward and saw her dad's apartment, and then he thought 'maybe that girl live there? Don't be stupid Byunghun! Your dad said they no one has moving out or moving in for 2 years and you already know all the residents there!' Byunghun sighed and went back inside the nightclub and sat on the sofa. "Well, what were you searching for? Someone? Something?" Myungsoo raised his eyebrows. 

"I found an angel, really." Byunghun said, his eyes wide opened made Myungsoo laughed. Byunghun frowned when he saw his bestfriend's reaction. He grabbed the cuision beside him and threw away perfectly landed on Myungsoo's face. "Yah!" Myungsoo rubbed his forehead and nose. "That's what you are gettig for laughing at me. Like seriously L, I really found a girl, passing by this nightclub. She is really beautiful and really look like an angel-"

"Oh, did you already saw an angel bfore?" Another cuishion was flying across and landed on his face once again. "Don't interrupt me. She was wore a short sleeve white dress and her hair was gently blown by the wind, you know just like in the movies." Byunghun didn't even realise that he talked like a man who has fallen in love. BYunghun stared at his glass. He didn't recognise her whole face but he will surely recognise if he saw her side. "What're you talking about?"

"Nothing just our Byunghun joking around that he saw an angel just passed by the club." Myungsoo tried to hold his laughter. He saw Sehun's face. He also tried to hold in his laughter. Because like seriously Byunghun? Found an interest in a girl like finally after a year Eunmi died. He just randomly sleep with any girl that he liked not that he had a feeling towards them. "I bet 50 dollars, he will meet the girl that he's talking about and they date. No, Byunghun. Don't get it wrong. I won't bet on how long you gonna date her, if you really love her, go on." Myungsoo said, placing a 50 dollars note on the table, wiggling his eyebrows to Sehun. "Well, I bet 30 dollars that that girl, make sure that girl is real and you are not hallucinating, Byunghun. I bet 30 dollars that that girl won't fall for you and you won't date her." Sehun smirked. 

"Yah! How could you?!" Byunghun punched his arm. "I don't know but I got a feeling that she is not an easy girl like the others..." Sehun was cut off when Minsoo and Niel came to them saying they have to leave because Minsoo already got drunk enough.

 

"Father, what are you doing?" Jaehoon asked as he saw her father looked at the pond at the park of the castle. "I just wanna see how my baby girl is doing. It's already 2 days and I've missed her, a lot." The father said as he dip his inder finger into the pond and the image reappeared. Chanhee was cooking her breakfast alone. She will open her cafe at 9 and it's only 7. "I've missed her too." Jaehoon said. He unconciously threw a rock in the pond and the image changed. It was a boy, with an unknown colored hair; maybe it's orange or maybe red? The boy kept glancing at Chanhee who was taking the customer's order. The boy looked like he wants to talk to Chanhee but Chanhee didn't realise it. Jaehoon closed both of his hands into fists and the father gritted his teeth. Who was that boy that keep taking looks at their baby girl? "It's three moons, father. It means that this will happen 3 more days, at night." Jaehoon squinted his eyes to take a better look at the 'moons' that suddenly appeared below his feet. The moons meant it will hapoen at night and when the sun appeared, that means it will happen during the day.

 

 

 

 

 

Hiiii yeorobun! Sorry for the late update :( my laptop's screen was broken and I didn't know why so I have to uodate using my handphone and it took longer time than updating using the laptoo. Mianhae :(

By the way guys, did you know that Chanhee already have an instagram account? If you didn't know, you should know it now and follow him. His username is wowous0 :) I'm so happy that finally that ninja boy update a selfie after he dissapeared to Thailand after his musical.

Should I continue with this fic? Honestly I have a lot idea on this fic but I don't think you guys will like it :))))