Cold Eyes - Chapter Three

Cold Eyes

Change of plot. Hyunseung is 15 now and Junhyung is 24. Yoseob is 15 too and Doojoon is 24 too.

That's all. I hope you guys will continue reading. :)


Hyunseung sit on th couch and bring his knee near to his chest and hug it tightly. He bit his lower lips as he try to control his tears.

'Why... Now?' He ask himself.

He cried harder. The door knocked several times. He wipe his tears and stand up. He open the door and greet the person just to meet with a drunk Choi Seunghyun. Seunghyun smirk and push him away.

"H-Hyung.." Hyunseung breathed out.

Seunghyun walk to him slowly. Hyunseung back off slowly too.

"You know that you have always been beautiful Hyunseung ahh.." Seunghyun said. Hyunseung's lips trembled. His back meet the wall and he know somthing is wrong because the alcohol smell come out from Seunghyun.

"Hyung.. Don't do this to me." Hyunseung plead. He was trapped under Seunghyun's arm.

Seunghyun smirk wider. "I cant wait to taste you right now." Seunghyun whisper in his husk voice. Hyunseung shivered not because of the coldness, because he is afraid what is so precious to him will be taken away.

Seunghyun lean closer to kiss Hyunseung's lips, but Hyunseung block his mouth using his hand. He muffled his sobs.

"Hyung, please dont do this. We are siblings dont we." Hyunseung muffled. Seunghyun's eyes turn to an icy cold stare.

"Siblings? Siblings? Are you crazy or what? We will never be siblings and you know that you freak! Your mother left your father and married with my father for his wealth. But when he broke down, your mother ing tortured him you know that? And that's why my father kill himself. Thank God your mother died because of that stupid damn cancer! You--" A slap can be heard across the apartment.

And Hyunseung just realised what he had done.  He have been hokding all the pain now and what he wants is the man to stop talking about his mother. Yes, his mother is a bad person, but he lived in her wombs for 9 months. How can he hate the woman who fight for his life?

Seunghyun look at Hyunseung. His eyes burn in anger. His breath become ragged. He take Hyunsueng by his neck and raise him up which make the younger choke on his throat.

"H-Hyung.." He said.

"You motherer! Even my mother doesn't slap me and how could someone filthy like you can touch my face!" Seunghyun said and throw the boy on the wall, which make him groan in pain.

Seunghyun was like he lost his mind. Hyunseung cant even say anything because the continuous punch greet his face. He cant even catch a breath because Seunghyun keep kicking him in the rib and his chest. Seunghyun laugh like a lunatic when Hyunseung gasp for air. He choke the boy and slam him to the wall.

"I have always hope that one day, you will just die like your ed up mother." Seunghyun said and throw the boy on the glass coffee table make the table shattered into pieces. With a smirk, he left the injured boy there.

Hyunseung look at Seunghyun's back leaving him. It makes him sad, angry, disappointed. He start to ask why must he live in this world when he suppose to be dead long ago. He blame it all on the fate. He hate evrything now. The pain is already four years, he endure it alone. Now h feel hatred over his body. He wants to run. Wants to die. And before he developed by the darkness, he crawl to the phone, because his back is hurting with the glass shard pierced in his skin. He called the very first number in his phone and fall on the cold hard floor.

--

He open his eyes to be greeted by the blinding light.

"Hyunseung.." An old man voice called him slowly. He look to his side and saw the man, who always protect him all this while, when his dearly biological parents went missing.

He cough a bit. The man give him a glass of water. They stay silent for a while until the man break the ice.

"I've had enough with this bull. You shouldnt let him hurt you anymore." The man said. Hyunseung sigh silently.

"Uncle, he is my brother afterall."

"Stepbrother you mean." Hong Seung Sung, the school principal who is also Hyunseung's uncle said.

"There is no in between Seung. You are going to move in with me and it is final decision. Leave him and your ty life. Or I wil have to tell this to.."

"No! I mean.. Please uncle. I will do anything but please, dont say anything to him. Please uncle. I-I dont want to bother him." Hyunseung look down. Uncle Hong just shook his head.

"What do you mean you dont want to bother him? He is your father. Nothing about you that will burden him." Uncle Hong said. Hyunseung chuckle biiterly.

"Uncle, my mom cheated. And she left my father. And I choose to stay with her. I'm sure he despise me a lot." Hyunseung said. Uncle Hong just heaved a sigh.

"Just rest. Your body quite damaged. Just stay here okay. I will discuss again with you tomorrow." Uncle Hong said. Hyunseung nod.

"Uncle, please dont tell Yoseob I'm here. I dont want him to worry."

Uncle Hong nod and left Hyunseung there.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dear readers, subscribers, commentors, fans, and friends.

I might stop writing now. I realised I lost all my inspiration. I am depressed with school, friends and family.

I dont think I can give you guys the best stories now. I am really sorry. I am a bad author.

Any question, you can just ask me anywhere. Pm me, comment on my stories or even bash me at my wall.

I will accept every criticize and insult.

Thank you for everything. I am sorry.