He's Gone

He's Gone

Title; He’s Gone

Pairing; KangChul

Rating; PG 13

Summary; Heechul loves Youngwoon. So much.

Word count; 1,512

Warning; how ‘bout that fail!angst? didn't proof read this either, i mean ... i'm lazy, why bother?

Disclaimer; I don’t own Heechul. No matter how much I want to. Or Kangin. oh this cruel world.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Goddamnit! Heechul swore to himself, wanting this stupid stick to be playing some kind of cruel joke on him. But then again, he reminded himself, it was just a stick. With stupid pink lines. Not one for crying, Heechul allowed himself to crumble to the floor, tears flowing and sobs escaping his lips. This can’t be happening. Not to him.

-

“Baby, have you been crying?” Heechul’s boyfriend of four years, Kangin asked, taking notes of Heechul’s red and swollen eyes.

Heechul looked away from his lover and sat a little more rigid on the couch, “No.”

Kangin sighed and came to sit next to his fibbing boyfriend, pulling the older to lean against him, “Are you going to tell me the truth?”

Heechul buried his face in his boyfriend’s neck, “I just want you to hold me.”

Slightly startled by his boyfriend’s pleading tone, Kangin pulled him into his lap and tightened his arms around the man, trying to give Heechul some type of comfort.

-

“Tell me right now.” Heechul, having looked up from his book when his bedroom door had been opened and closed rather loudly, raised an eyebrow at his bestfriend and asked before going back to his book, “Tell you what?”

Leeteuk stomped over and snatched the book out of Heechul’s hands and sat down on his bed, “Something is wrong. Sungmin took an extra twenty minutes in the shower yesterday and you didn’t say anything.

Heechul frowned, and while reaching for his book, “So what?”

Leeteuk lifted the book out of Heechul’s reach,” Right, that’s weird but doesn’t mean anything is wrong. But Kyuhyun called to you without formalities and not only did you answer him, you did so without yelling!”

Heechul huffed, growing tired of his friend’s accusations, “I’m sorry, I’ll get back to being an all day every day.”

Leeteuk’s eyes softened, not so scrutinizing, but more caring, “Chullie, something’s wrong. Please let me help.”

Heechul looked at his friend, and they had a stare down for who knows how long, while they looked at each other Heechul thought back to the week before when he went to the doctor and found out that he was indeed pregnant and would start showing sooner or later. The doctor gave him medicine and warned him of some of the side effects of being with child, Heechul’s mind spun with all the ways he’d have to hide them; the vomiting, the mood swings, the cravings and the weight gain. It was too much.

Since Heechul had an excellent judge of character, he figured this man was his bestfriend for a reason, “I’m pregnant.”

Not liking the silence that lingered, Heechul looked up at his bestfriend seeing not only worry but sadness in his hyung’s eyes

“… Does Kangin know?”At the thought of his boyfriend, tears sprung into Heechul’s eyes as he shook his head vigorously.

“Heechul, you are planning on telling him right?”

“I… won’t be pregnant for much longer.” Heechul hesitantly told the man,

“You’re getting an abortion!?”

Heechul’s eyes widened as he slapped a hand over Leeteuk’s mouth, “What the !? When someone shares something like that you aren’t supposed to repeat it, let alone yell it.” Heechul glared,

“Well sorry, I never pegged you for a heartless bastard that would end an innocent life because you’re stupid enough to bend over and get ed without using protection.” Leeteuk spat, after shoving Heechul’s hand away from his mouth,

Not being able to believe his bestfriend said something like that, “Get out.”

Leeteuk, realizing too late that he shouldn’t have said what he said, “Chul – I’m sorry – I didn’t – I just”

“Get the out!” Heechul yelled, standing up and grabbing the nearest ting, hurling it against the wall.

At the shattering of glass Leeteuk got up and ran from the room, while Kangin barged in, “Baby, what –“

At the sight of his boyfriend sitting on the floor, knees drawn and face hidden, shoulders shaking with obvious sobs, and a broken picture frame on the floor, Kangin didn’t finish his question. He scooped his boyfriend up and laid him in the bed, before sliding in next to him, raking his fingers through the silk-like hair. Worry written all over his face.

-

Heechul couldn’t do it. Even knowing what the now had to do, since he didn’t have enough cruelty in him to abort the child made entirely of love inside of him, he still wants this child. It took his name being called by the nurse for him to realize this. This child was his. He would not get rid of his child. This child was his.

-

“Oh thank God!” Leeteuk said when Heechul entered the dorm, having been worried when the man silently disappeared hours ago. Running up to him and throwing his arms around the elder,

“I couldn’t do it! I tried but I just couldn’t do it, Teuk!” Heechul sobbed.

The older, after leading his dongsaeng to his room and closing the door, rubbed his back as Heechul wailed about how stupid he was to have unprotected , how he won’t make a good parent, how doesn’t know what to do.

Leeteuk waited until Heechul was out of tears to say anything, “Are you going to tell Kangin?”

“…Yeah.”

Heechul’s heart clenched realizing this was the first time he lied to his bestfriend’s face.

-

“I missed you.” Heechul whispered against his boyfriend’s neck.

Kangin chuckled at his boyfriend, who pounced on him as soon as he had walked through the door, glad he turned around in time to catch his leaping princess.

“Chullie, you saw me this morning,” the larger said while walking into the living room, Heechul still attached to his front.

“I know, but I still missed you.” Heechul stated, getting comfortable on his boyfriend’s lap, as Kangin took a seat on the couch.

After a few minutes of silence and Kangin caressing his boyfriend’s sides while he listened to the other’s breathing, Heechul broke the silence,

“Thank you.”

Kangin, not understanding pulled his boyfriend back so he could look at him, “for what?”

Heechul kissed Kangin, before snuggling back against the man, “For putting up with me for all these years.”

“Hee, I did it because I wanted to. Don’t make it sound like a task.”

Heechul nodded against his boyfriend’s neck, “Still, thank you.”

After another brief silence, “I love you.”

“Heechul, I love you too, but what is going on?”

Heechul tightened his arms around Kangin’s neck, kissing the skin there. Completely ignoring the question, he pulled away and kissed his boyfriend on the lips.

“I love you so much.” Heechul whispered against Kangin’s lips.

Heechul connected their lips and slipped his tongue into the other’s mouth, grinding against his boyfriend’s crotch. Kangin groaned and let his hands slide to Heechul’s hips, trying to stop the amazing friction he was making.

“Heechul –“

Heechul swatted his hands away, continuing the rutting against his boyfriend. Capturing Kangin’s lips,

“Make love to me.” Heechul panted against his boyfriend’s lips.

Kangin couldn’t bring himself to say no, picking up his boyfriend he made his way to their room, Heechul’s legs wrapped around his waist again, trying to fight the tears that were threatening to fall. He wouldn’t ruin this. He wouldn’t let the ing tears ruin this. His career was over, but his boyfriend’s didn’t have to be.

--

Kangin rolled over, feeling around for his beautiful boyfriend only to find the coldness of the mattress. He got up, figuring his lover was probably in the kitchen eating with the others. Rolling out of bed and pulling on some boxers and pants, examining the scratches on his back in the mirror hanging on the closet door. His boyfriend was relentless, and Kangin loved it.

“Yo!” Kangin bellowed overwhelmingly happy, as he walked into the kitchen.

He scanned the room, looking for his boyfriend, taking note of the crestfallen expressions on his bandmate’s faces, “What’s wrong? Where’s Heechul?”

“Youngwoon-ah…” Leeteuk said while walking over to the man and putting a comforting hand on his shoulder,

Kangin shook the hand off, “Yah! What’s with this atmosphere? What’s for breakfast?” he laughed, not at all comfortable with this mood.

“Kangin, Heechul…” Leeteuk started, suddenly gaining all the man’s attention,

Taking a deep breath, Leeteuk handed Kangin a piece of paper,

I’m sorry.

Don’t expect me to come back. Don’t look for me.

I’m sorry Youngwoon.

Kangin crumbled the paper in his hands, “This isn’t funny. Where’s Heechul!?”

Not waiting on an answer, Kangin ran into his and his boyfriend’s shared room, and flung their closet open. It can’t be true. Heechul wouldn’t leave –

The fact that the majority of their closet, usually filled with all of Heechul’s clothing was empty hit him like a ton of bricks.

Heechul’s gone.

Heechul left him.

Heechul isn’t coming back.

Kangin vaguely felt the hands patting his back, telling him it’ll be okay. He blocked them out, they’re lying. Things won’t be okay.

Heechul’s gone.

Heechul left him.

Heechul isn’t coming back.