Final

Pooh, Tigger & Rabbit

If you had told Himchan two years ago that he would give birth to a child, he would have had you committed to the mental ward of a hospital for talking nonsense. He was a man and men can’t get pregnant. Or so he thought…

The last two years of his life was bizarre, to say the least. The new sleeping pills he was prescribed from his doctor came with an unknown side effect. Men who took the sleeping pills developed a uterus and reproductive eggs. The side effect went undiscovered until gay men around the world started to become impregnated. Himchan fell into that category after the one night stand he had with Bang Yongguk, a guy he had picked up in a club one night. After that blissful night, both their lives changed.

Seven months after that encounter and a lawsuit to the pharmaceutical company, Himchan gave birth to baby boy via C-section. Kim Jiwon was born premature on December 21st, just a few days shy of Christmas. Himchan's relationship with Yongguk flourished from strangers to friends to “I don’t know what we are” to parents. Neither of the two could deny the attraction there was between them. They had even slept together a few times while Himchan was pregnant, both blaming it on Himchan's pregnancy hormones. Once Jiwon was born they finally decided to make things official by announcing that they were dating. Their friends and family weren't surprised by the announcement. In fact, they were more surprised with the amount of time it took them to finally realize that they were meant for each other.

Despite them dating and having a son together, they decided to take things slow. They wanted to date, learn more about each other as they fell deeper in love with each other. Their love grew bigger than they had expected. There wasn't a day where they weren't together. They split their time between each other's apartment.

“So where's Yongguk hyung?” Youngjae asked as he cut the vegetables that Himchan had asked him to.

“He said he had a few errands to run before the party.” Himchan said not bothering to look up for the stove top. “He said that it wouldn't take too long.”

It was exactly one year since Himchan had become a parent. He wanted to throw the love of his life a party for his first year on earth. He had asked Youngjae and Daehyun to come a few hours early so that they could help prepare the food and set up for the party. More like having Youngjae help with the food preparation and Daehyun on baby duty.

Himchan smiled when he heard Jiwon's laugh from where he was playing with Daehyun. “Thank you for coming early to help.”

“Don't worry about it hyung.” Youngjae said. “We're more than happy to help you know that.”

“I know but sometimes I feel like I take advantage of you two since we live in the same apartment complex.” Himchan pouted.

“Are you kidding me hyung? We love the little guy.” Daehyun said as he walked into the kitchen with Jiwon in his arms. “I'm more than happy to take care of him.” Daehyun pretended to bite Jiwon's hand when the baby put his hand in front of Daehyun's mouth. Jiwon laughed and pulled his hand back.

“I'm fine with you taking care of him as long as Youngjae is there too. I feel more at ease when Youngjae is with you.” Himchan said.

Daehyun frowned. “You trust Youngjae more than me? I am older than him you know.”

“By seven months.” Youngjae interjected.

“I don't trust Youngjae alone with my angel either.” Himchan walked over to Daehyun and kissed the top of Jiwon's head. “Now do me a favor and change him into the birthday clothes I have laid out on my bed. And change his diaper.”

Daehyun scrunched his nose when sniffed the baby. “Poop monster.” He said causing Jiwon to giggle. “You know exactly what you did, don't you Bobby?”

“For the last time his name is Jiwon not Bobby! You're going to confuse him!” Himchan called after the younger boy as he walked out of the kitchen with the baby. Bobby had been a name given to Jiwon by Daehyun. No one knew why. Daehyun didn't even know why he had started calling him Bobby. Yongguk had even started calling their son Bobby from time to time much to Himchan's displeasure.

Junhong and Jongup came with the cake that Himchan specifically told them to pick up along the way. Himchan soon put them to work, having the young boys decorate the living room. Before Himchan knew it, the guests started to arrive one by one, hardly giving Himchan time to get ready himself. Yongguk's older sister, his twin brother and Himchan's older sister came one right after the other.

An hour after the guest had arrived, Yongguk was still nowhere to be found. Himchan tried not to look so annoyed and angry. He didn't want this to ruin the party. This was going to be a memorable day for him, with or without Yongguk.

“Where is he?” Himchan murmured to himself. He bounced Jiwon on his hip as he fed the baby a bit of banana.

“Your baby daddy is here.” Junhong announced when Yongguk walked through the door.

“That's Yongguk hyung to you, you punk.” Yongguk said as he ruffed Junhong's hair. The younger boy swiped Yongguk's hand, whining that Yongguk was messing up his pink hair. The smile on Yongguk's face fell when he saw the angry look on Himchan's face. He knew that look very well. The last two years since he had met Himchan, he had been on the receiving end of that angry look a few times.

“Sorry I'm late Channie. It took longer than I thought it would have.” He said, hoping the smile on his face was innocent enough to get Himchan from biting his head off.

“Mmhmm.” Himchan handed Jiwon to Yongguk who was more than happy to be in his appa's arms.

“Jiwon, appa has a present for you.” Yongguk walked over to the table and placed the gift bag on it. He pulled out a Winnie the Pooh plushie from the bag. “Look Jiwon, this is Winnie the Pooh. He's best friends with Tigger, the one plushie of appa's that you like to play with. Now you have your own plushie, just like appa.”

Jiwon's eyes widened as he looked at the Pooh plushie in his appa's hand. He reached out for the new plushie. He clutched at the plushie when Yongguk handed it to him. Himchan groaned as he palmed his face. Yongguk already knew how much Himchan disliked Tigger and now he gave a Pooh plushie to their son who seems to really like his new plushie.

“I swear, if he fills my apartment with Winnie the Pooh and Tigger, he's a dead man.” Himchan murmured.

“I think you should give Himchan hyung Winnie the Pooh's buzz kill of a friend, Rabbit. It would suit him.” Junhong joked.

“Actually I have something else for Himchan. Youngjae do you mind?” Youngjae took Jiwon out of Yongguk's arms. Yongguk walked over to Himchan, taking one of Himchan's hands. He turned over the hand and placed a small box on top of it. “This was the reason why I was late. I was going to give this to you at Christmas but I can’t wait.”

Himchan and everyone else at the party gasped. So many emotions were running through Himchan at this very moment. He was confused because he didn't know what was inside the little box. A lot of things could be inside of it. He was scared to see just what was inside of the little box. There could be one small piece of jewelry inside that would change everything. He wasn't even sure if he was ready for that step. He didn't even know if he would ever be ready. He was also excited to see what was inside of the box. Part of him wanted to see that little piece of jewelry. Even if he wasn't ready for it, he still wanted it.

Himchan slowly opened the box to reveal a key. “Huh?” He looked up at Yongguk.

“It's a key to our new place in Gangman.” Yongguk smiled. “I want us to live together. You, me and Jiwon.”

Himchan looked back down at the key. He stayed silent as he repeated Yongguk's words in his head. He breathed slowly as he tried to calm his heart that it was beating a mile a minute. “Well...” He said softly. “We practically already live together don't we? We just won't be splitting our time between apartments now.”

“So that's a yes?”

Himchan nodded. Yongguk's gummy smile spread across his face. Himchan wrapped his arms around Yongguk's neck, kissing the slightly older man. A groan interrupted the moment between the two of them, reminding them that they weren't alone.

“Come on Yongguk, just man up and marry him already!” Natasha whined.

 

Himchan walked into his bedroom as he dried his hair with the towel in his hand. A clean wifebeater and sweatpants graced his body. He smiled at the sight in front of him. Yongguk sat in bed with his against the wall. His tattoos were out on display while his legs were covered by sweatpants of his own. Jiwon sat on his lap laughing at the Pooh plushie being held out in front of him.

Yongguk looked up to see Himchan standing at the doorway. “Look Bobby, umma is fresh out of the shower.”

The baby looked over to Himchan and smiled. He mumbled his gibberish as Himchan made his way to the bed.

“Stop calling him Bobby. You're going to confuse him.” Himchan placed the towel in the hamper before sitting down on his side of the bed.

“Are you really okay with this? Us moving in together, I mean?” Yongguk asked.

“Like I said before, we practically already live together. Now we won't have to split our time from apartment to apartment.” Himchan said as he played with Jiwon. “The only thing that will though is that I won't be able to get away from you and your Tigger obsession.” Himchan dramatically shivered.

Yongguk smirked. “Now you'll be surrounded by Pooh and Tigger in the apartment. Isn't that right Jiwon?” The baby responded with his gibberish.

“No. Nope. No way. Nuh uh.” Himchan responded. “My new apartment is not going to be overrun by Pooh and Tigger. Jiwon and I are moving in with you, not them. If they're part of the package then I reject this offer.”

Yongguk laughed. “Then I'll just make sure that Jiwon and I have a room to ourselves so that we don't bother umma.”

“I'm okay with that.” Himchan responded with a smile.

Yongguk connected his lips with Himchan's. “You, me, Jiwon, Pooh, Tigger and Rabbit. One big happy family.”

Himchan pouted. “Why do I have to be Rabbit?”

“Because you two are similar.” Yongguk teased.

“But isn't Rabbit a nag? I'm not a nag, aren't I?” Himchan pouted. “Bbang I'm not a nag!”

“Of course you're not babe.” Yongguk laughed. “You're not a nag at all.”

 


I firmly believe that Bobby is Himchan and Yongguk's son.  (mainly Himchan)  No one can make me think otherwise.  I even tag Bobby as "BangHim baby" on tumblr.  lol

Tigger & Rabbit...Yongguk???  Himchan???

Comment, upvote and subscribe~

Til next time lovelies~