Not

Serenade me a Tomorrow

Suho

I chuckled, watching Kyungsoo cry, tapping on the cold texture of my desk. 

I glanced at Jongin to see if he had woken up before continuing to watch Kyungsoo, in pity. No...Humour.

It was humorous, watching someone cry over their love leaving them without a single clue about what was going on. Completely humorous. 

My screen darkened as a notification popped up, signaling that i had no more battery.

I cursed under my breath and rushed over to the chargers, finding the right one to charge my phone with.

"Suho..." Hearing someone muttering my name, i rushed over to the room. 

In the room was Jongin still half asleep, glancing up at me. 

I could feel myself swoon over the similarity between Jongin and him but i wouldn't let myself show it.

Putting a mask on, i began to act.

"Perfect human's experiment. Do.Kyung.Soo."

I chuckled within each syllable of his name as Jongin's face began to lose color.

He sneered at me, muttering about not wanting to hear his name ever again.

"I don't see why you're so against it."

I sat myself on my chair, tapping my fingers on my jeans.

"I mean..."

He seemed to freeze up as if knowing what i was about to say.

"Your brother is in charge of this project anyway."

I could see his comfort zone crush down as i laughed in victory.

His pale face and clenched fist showed me that i had gone too far but i didn't care.

I laughed sinisterly as he sat up, ready to walk out.

 

"His project is nothing but a foolish dream."