The Game Day 2

Life in High School
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Hi, there are two updates today so do make sure you had read The Game Day first before reading this. :)

 

Donghae's hands were resting on the collar of his jersey, pulling it away from his neck. He had been standing there watching Jessica worked a routine for the past twenty minutes. She had left him with a walking hard-on since early that morning and he was still hours away from being able to do anything about it. 

He turned as Siwon slapped him on the shoulder. He stood next to Donghae, eying Tiffany, he was sure. "Man, our girls are hot."

Donghae nodded in total agreement. They do have the two finest chicks in school on their arms. 

"Are you going to show her the eye black that you made?"

"Yeah, just about to put it on and go see her. It will piss coach off, but whatever."

"All right, I'll see you in the locker room." Donghae nodded as Siwon walked away, unable to take his eyes off his girl. She threw her head back with laughter, her smile bright and happy. He took one last look at her before the rest of the team came out. He slipped his helmet on and ran out last. He purposely stopped before he got to her and took off his helmet, sneaking up behind her. 

"Hey beautiful," Donghae said, picking her up and spinning her around. She squealed, but laughed so he knew she liked it. He set her down on the ground and faced her. He watched her eyes as she took in what was on his face. 

"You know you

Please log in to read the full chapter