The Best Friends

Life in High School
Please log in to read the full chapter

When Donghae finally had enough nerve to talk to Jessica that day before football practice, he was so nervous that she'd turn him down. He was just a pimply teen going through bodily changes that he doesn't want to mention and he had no clue how to talk to her. He had to ask Siwon for advice because he had spent the summer messing around with his girl and Jessica's best friend, Tiffany Hwang. Donghae felt stupid and if he was being honest, a little bit embarrassed. He should know this , shouldn't he? Still, Siwon's words of wisdom worked.

Choi Siwon and Lee Donghae have been best friends since he can remember. They have always played football together and Siwon has always been on Donghae's left. Siwon's his running back and a damn fine one at that. He was also the reason Donghae noticed Jessica. Siwon's been dating her best friend for a bit longer than Donghae and Jessica have been together. The summer he started dating Tiffany, Donghae left for Football Camp. He was so pissed, but got over it quickly. When Donghae came back, Siwon pointed out Jessica and he was smitten. He just had to get up the nerve to ask her out.

 

 

As soon as Donghae pulled up with his brand new Black Ford Mustang, Jessica's standing and shouldering her bag. Donghae wished she'd waited for him to come get her, but she said they'd be late if he does that each and every time. She doesn't understand that she was worth being late for. He leaned over and open the door for her and watched as she jumped in, dropping her bag by her feet. He grabbed her hand and pull her to him, cupping her face so he can taste her delicious lips. He can't get enough of her. He was sure it's not healthy, but he doesn't care. He needed her like he needed water. 

"I missed you, Jessica."

Donghae felt her smile against his lips and knew that today was going to be torturous. "I saw you yesterday."

"It's not enough. Let's run away together."

Jessica laughed and pulled his hand away from her face. She threaded her fingers in with his and snuggled into his side. This was where she belonged, next to him. She rested her head on her shoulder as Donghae put his Mustang in drive and took off down her road. 

"You didn't answer me."

"About what?"

"Running away together. We should do it. We should leave and go someplace where no one will know us."

"What about Tiffany and Siwon? We'll miss them."

Donghae set his hand down on her knee and give her a gentle squeeze. "They can come too."

 

 

Donghae pulled into the school parking lot and took

Please log in to read the full chapter