split

Impressive [VIXX Hyuk One Shot]

You turn off your laptop and get ready to sleep. You have been on your blog for a while now. This time you have to sleep earlier than you usually do because tomorrow you have school. School. You hate school so much. Not because of your studies, your studies are fine. It's because of its students. They are so loud. Always talking nonsense in class, noisy at the hallway and playing around at the cafe. But among these kind of friends, there is someone who caught your attention.

"Ah, Hyuk," you said while burying your head in your pillow.

Okay, people may think that it is some sort of crush but no, it's not crush. So literally, you like VIXX. A big fan to be honest. You even have a fan account for them. It's pretty hard to compose yourself when one of your favourite group's members is studying in the same school as you. Or should I say, your classmate. Hyuk. He is one of these loud friends you have at school. Despite his loudness, he is also one of the top students. This actually makes you adore him and try to get closer to him even more but you just can't.

--------

The ringing of the bell excites you. You quickly pick up your things and head to the nearby cafe. The cafe is popular among students so it is always full with students from your school. Your mom are not home this evening so you decided to have a meal on your own before heading home. Besides, you didn't take your lunch earlier. As you take your spot, a group of boys walks into the cafe and sit at the table behind you. The desire to move away from them is high but the cafe seems to be fully packed today. You start eating but the loud conversation the boys have behind you distracts you from eating peacefully. You nearly chocked when someone hit your back hard.

"Yah! __-ah! I found your fan account last night! OMG I can't believe it is you at first but I stalked you for a while and wow. You really are something else. You are such a hardcore for VIXX! I really don't believe it!" this girl said quite loudly.

"Aish, tone down a bit will you?" you whisper.

"And you said you like Hyuk the most right?! He's in your class right?! How do you control your emotions around him? OMG you are so lucky, girl!" 

"Hm... I try to control...?" you answered half-heartedly wishing this girl would vanish any time soon. 

"Yeah right. Okay, whatever it is, I like your fan account so much! It's so full of Hyuk!" she said before leaving you and your food alone.

 "Yah! Sanghyuk! Listen to me!" you heard someone call from behind you. 

Don't tell me he's behind me. You silently pray he didn't listen to the conversation you had earlier. Slowly, you turned around only to see him staring back at you. Not knowing what to do, you gasp in utter shock and walk away quickly. Suddenly, someone grips your wrist and turns you around. You swiftly lift your bag up to cover your face from embarrassment. 

"Look at me," you hear the stern voice coming from the person in front of you. Slowly, you lower your bag and look down at the ground.

"Try to control, huh? Is that why you barely talk with me?" you mentally slap yourself for what you have said earlier. Slowly, his grip loosen. 

"Sorry," you said simply. 

"I want to see how much you can control yourself," his words caught you off guard. What does he mean? 

"What? Seriously, Hyuk?"
 

he reached out for your hand and entwined his fingers with yours. His eyes look straight into yours. Startled, you go speechless with his sudden acts. 

 
"Hyu-Hyuk what are you doing?" you asked letting out a nervous laugh.
 
"Hm?" Hyuk slightly tilts his head to one side and smirk. He walks closer towards you.
 
You back away trying to run from him but his hand holding you practically makes you weak in the knees. His closeness forces you to walk backwards. As you walk backwards, your back hit the brick wall. Now you are caught in between a wall and Hyuk who is getting closer. His eyes still not leaving yours and now his face is just an inch away from your face. You can smell his cologne from this distance. Suddenly, he lifts his hands and put them besides your head trapping you. 
 
"Hyuk! Please stop!" You let out a squel and close your eyes. 
One, two, three seconds pass and nothing happens so you open your eyes slowly and see Hyuk is holding back his laughter while crossing his arms.
 
You let out a sigh of relieve and cover your face. You can feel heat creeping up your face and you are sure enough you are blushing as hell right now. 
 
"Han Sanghyuk! I swear to god!" you hit him lightly for a few time seeing him laughing at you.
 
"Your face is red, __-ah," he says calming down from his laughing fit.
 
"Tell me,"
"What?"
"About earlier,"
You let out a small sigh before answering him.
"What about it? Is it wrong for me to be like that? This outside world has so much negative influences I don't dare to get involved with society. I'd rather be alone, and quiet. At least I don't mess with others' life then it's enough for me. I like it this way," you burst.
"What? Wait, wait, wait, you got me wrong. I mean, is it true? You're a fan?"
"...oh, y-yes. Correction, not just a fan, a starlight," 
Hyuk let out a chuckle.
"__, you are impressive. I want to know more about you," Hyuk gets closer to you again. 
"Let's have a talk again, properly next time. With coffee would be fine too. Later, okay?" he winks before he walks away.
 
You stand there slowly registering what is happening. Maybe they are right. It IS a crush. 
(A/N: the sequel is out! here's the link:) http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/961699)