The start of the end

Her heart was warm but he left her cold.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's was cold as the winter was almost over. Everyone was wearing their fury coats to keep warm, and couples linked arms to be warmer together. But there was only one girl just standing in the cold by herself. She blowed into her hands to try to keep them warm while waiting. She was really pretty, almost like a porcelain doll, long eye lashes, baby face, tall and with the cold, her cheeks, had a rosy blush color. It had seemed like she was waiting for someone for a long time. She decided to sit down in the bench between the two trees covered in lights. 

About an hour has passed and she was still siting there waiting for that person. 

"He said he would come... Where is he?" She said talking herself. She waiting another five minutes before getting up to leave.

"I'm.......so....ah... Sorry I'm late." He said out of breathe. 

"You're here! I was about to leave, I was getting too cold here."

"Oh, I'm so sorry, there's not enough sorrys I can say to make you forgive me."

"It's fine, it's not the first time you've ever done this, I'm use to it." She said while smiling, giving him her best smile, hopefully making him feel just a bit sorry for actually letting her stay in the cold. But in reality she was hurting more on the inside because of him. She felt like he was colder to her than the cold she was experiencing right now.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter