Don't Tease Me

Don't Tease Me

Irene likes teasing her members. But her personal favorite would have to be Wendy. She just loves seeing how the Canadian reacts even to her smallest of teases. Wendy's facial expressions are always amusing to watch. And Irene just happens to know the right buttons to press.

---

The dorm was particularly quiet today. Joy and Seulgi went out to buy some chicken (as usual) while Wendy was in the living room, busy with her phone when a hand obscures her vision and takes hold of her chin. She doesn't have to look up to know whose hand it belongs to.

"Joohyun unnie, what are you doing?" Wendy sighs.

"Nothing," Irene replies innocently while continuing to scratch Wendy's chin.

Wendy looks up with an annoyed expression but Irene ignores it while her fingers reach for Wendy's cheeks instead.

"Unnie, stop it. It's not funny," Wendy frowns, but Irene's too busy touching Wendy's lips to notice.

"I'm not trying to be funny," Irene says.

With a final sigh, Wendy grabs hold of Irene's wrist and pins her to the nearest wall using her strength.

"Stop it or I'll kiss you," Wendy says intimidatingly with furrowed eyebrows and a serious gaze. She was stronger than Irene despite being same in size but Irene doesn't seem surprised or intimidated by Wendy's threat. If anything, she actually seems to be amused by it.

"Go ahead. Nothing's stopping you," Irene challenges with a smirk, inching closer towards Wendy's face.

Wendy falters for a moment. Is she serious?! Her gaze unconsciously falls on Irene's soft lips and it makes her wonder what those pink luscious lips would taste like. But Wendy immediately shakes the thought away before she does something stupid that she might regret (or not). Irene advances further until Wendy quickly releases her and takes a cautious step back. Irene laughs, making Wendy look away in embarrassment for her cowardice and for letting Irene yet again.

"Oh, Seungwan. You're so fun to tease," the older girl chuckles. "Next time, don't hesitate," she winks playfully, touching Wendy's lips one last time before leaving the confused girl in a haze. After a few minutes since Irene's departure only then did Wendy realize that the other girl had already left.

Running a hand across her hair frustratingly, Wendy mutters to herself in disbelief, "What the hell just happened?"

---

The next time Irene randomly touches Wendy's body parts is when they were on stage at Gayo Daejejeon. Wendy's round eyes slightly widen when Irene starts with her exposed abs. The younger girl stiffens for a moment, carefully trying not to let her surprise show to the cameras or the audience. But being nervous only makes Wendy's abs harden due to the feeling of tension, causing Irene's slender fingers linger there for a moment longer than it should. (It shouldn't even be there in the first place, Wendy thinks).

Wendy sighs in relief when the hand pulls away, but this relief doesn't last long because Irene's hands started to venture now under Wendy's chin.

This time, Wendy turns to face Irene and desperately tries to telepathically send her a message to stop teasing her. Unfortunately for Wendy, she doesn't posses telepathic powers and just ends up making weird faces again, much to Irene's delight. The last place that Irene's hand touches is Wendy's lips.

"Next time, don't hesitate," Irene's voice from the other day echoes in Wendy's head. Irene wouldn't want me to kiss her in front of the cameras for all of South Korea to see, would she?!

And while Wendy's unorganized thoughts are currently battling in her panicking mind, Irene pulls back her hand and laughs once again. Her eyes twinkle under the light of the stage as if she was mentally teasing Wendy. The Canadian girl can practically hear the leader saying "You're so fun to tease."

Wendy wonders how Irene easily puts her under her spell.

---

The next time Irene teases Wendy is not on a stage, but at the airport. When they got down from the van, Irene immediately stands beside Wendy and stares at her for a moment before turning the younger girl to face her.

"What is it, unnie?" Wendy asks.

Irene doesn't say anything and begins to touch Wendy's nose and upper lip. Wendy doesn't seem surprised anymore and was quite expecting it somehow.

"Is it something on my face?" she asks the older girl.

"You have too much lipgloss," Irene replies.

Liar, Wendy thinks. She only used lip balm this morning. And it wasn't even that much. Wendy knew that Irene was only pretending so it wouldn't be too obvious to the people who were taking their pictures.

"You really enjoy teasing me, don't you?" Wendy whispers lowly.

Irene nods happily until their manager had called her attention.

"Joohyun-ah!"

Irene immediately pulls back her hand and pouts. She doesn't forget to send a little glare to their manager oppa for ruining her little teasing moment.

"Now's not the time to be flirting with your members, Joohyun. We have a schedule to keep up with."

"Yes, manager oppa."

Wendy could only chuckle at Irene who looked like she was about to sulk.

---

They're finally on a short break. It was only a week but it was more than enough and the four girls couldn't be anymore thankful for the well deserved rest that they needed. However, it won't be long until the resume practicing and recording for their next comeback. In the stillness of their dorm, Joy and Seulgi sleep away their tiredness in the room while Wendy sits on the couch in the living room, reading a book.

Wendy feels a tap on her shoulder and when she turns her head, she receives a poke to her cheek. Irene giggles for tricking Wendy and plops down beside the pouting girl.

"Fooled you again, haven't I?" Irene smiles.

"Yeah. You sure did."

"Ah, Wendy. You always fall for that trick."

"Unnie," Wendy sighs, closing the book and putting it aside. "Can I ask you something?"

"Of course, Wan-ah," Irene replies while her fingers playfully tap Wendy's thighs like keys on a piano. Wendy wills herself not to look like she's distracted or affected by Irene's ghostly touches.

"Do you... do you perhaps d-dislike me?" Wendy frowns.

Irene's expression turns into a look of concern. "Wendy, I don't dislike you. Why would you ever think like that?"

Wendy looks away and scratches on the material of the couch nervously. "I... I don't know. I just assumed b-because..."

"Because what?" Irene asks when Wendy's answer drifts off.

"Because you keep teasing me."

Irene suddenly starts to laugh lightly. "You really think that I dislike you because I always tease you?"

"Y-Yes," Wendy answers, embarrassed.

"Wan-ah," Irene says affectionately. "I tease all the people I'm close and comfortable with. It's just that I tease you more often than the others."

"Why?"

"Haven't you read my answer in an interview we had before? I said I like your facial expressions. They're amusing to see."

"It's just my eyebrows!" Wendy explains.

"Seungwan, my dear, it's your whole face."

Wendy pouts and crosses her arms with a small huff. Irene chuckles and moves closer to Wendy. "You're doing my favorite facial expression right now."

"What?"

"That," Irene giggles while tapping Wendy's lips once. "When you're upset you pout cutely and it makes your lips seem fuller and I find that really adorable."

A blush evidently appears on Wendy's cheeks as she looks away.

"Why do you always take notice of my lips?"

"What reason for me to not notice it when it's so attractive?"

Wendy's blush noticeably becomes a shade darker.

"Yah! Don't tease me, unnie."

"Okay then."

And not a moment later, a pair of soft lips were already on Wendy's. It takes a few slow seconds for Wendy to register what was happening.

Ohmyod. Irene is kissing me. JOOHYUN UNNIE IS KISSING ME. OHMYGOD WHAT DO I DO WHAT DO I DO WHAT DO I DO?! Oh that's right, I should kiss her back... Son Seungwan, you are ONE. BIG. IDIOT.

And when Wendy finally kisses her back, Irene smiles into the kiss and deepens it by wrapping her arms around Wendy's neck.

They pull away shortly after to catch their breath.

Wendy's eyes fluttered slowly as she stares at Irene, as if she couldn't believe that Irene just kissed her.

"Why... Wha--"

"You told me not to tease you. So I got right to it." Irene smiles, tucking a few loose strands of Wendy's hair behind the younger girl's ear. "Besides, it was taking you too long to kiss me so I might as well take initiative and kiss you myself."

"Does this mean that you like me?"

Irene laughs and pinches Wendy's cheeks. "You are one definitely oblivious girl, my Wan-ah."

"Well then," Wendy smiles and wraps her arms around Irene's neck. "I guess I have a lot to make up for then."

"I believe you do," Irene smiles back. "Don't hesitate, alright?"

"I won't," Wendy says before closing the gap between their lips.

---

Irene likes teasing her members. But her personal favorite would have to be Wendy. But it's not just because of the facial expressions anymore. It's simply because she likes Wendy. And she's glad to know that Wendy likes her back.


END


A/N: I feel like I've failed writing this oneshot because I was in a rush trying to write it in time for Wendy's birthday. Anyways, happy birthday to our little Olaf.