Final

The Song Triplets' Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Help me! Help me!” Manse shouted in distress.

“Oh Manse is in danger I must save him!” Minguk, who finished dressing himself up, shouted across the room and ran towards Manse.

Daehan looked upon the both of them from the bathroom as Ilgook dried Daehan’s hair with a towel.

“Kids, it is bedtime now.” Seungyeon walked into the room while holding onto her huge tummy.

“Mommy! Can I listen to baby sister before I go to sleep?” Daehan asked as he ran out from the bathroom after dressing up.

“Me too!” Manse and Minguk exclaimed at the same time and ran to where Seungyeon and Daehan were standing.

“Of course you can.” Seungyeon smiled at her three sons. She can imagine how the triplets would be over protective of their baby sister after she’s born.

Seungyeon sat down on the mattress as the triplets crowded around her. 

“Hello, baby sister~” Daehan cooed while rubbing Seungyeon’s tummy.

“Hello…” Minguk half whispered and did the same as Daehan.

Manse lean towards Seungyeon’s tummy to listen to the growling sounds.

“This is so amazing!” Minguk laughed.

“What are you guys doing?” Ilgook asked, coming out from the bathroom.

The kids turned to Ilgook and giggled.

“Honey, I think they are going to love our little princess.” Seungyeon said, pleased with her triplets.

“I see, Daehan, Minguk, Manse are excited for their baby sister?” Ilgook asked while sitting opposite Seungyeon.

“Yes!” They exclaimed at the same time.

Daehan nodded profusely, Minguk fist pumped while Manse stood up and did weird dances.

Ilgook and Seungyeon looked at each other and laughed their hearts out. They can’t wait welcome their little baby princess to this world.

And the routine continues till deep into the night.

After the triplets slept, Seungyeon and Ilgook went back to their room.

Seungyeon fell asleep as soon as she lay down, totally worn out.

Ilgook smiled down at his wife who was sleeping. Then offed the lights and join her in the bed.

“Ah...” Seungyeon winced in pain as her lower body felt weird.

Seungyeon winced again as she sat up and on the lamp by the night stand.

“Honey…” Seungyeon called out in pain.

Ilgook groaned in his sleep and turned to face the other side where the light was dimmer.

“Honey!” Seungyeon called louder this time while hitting her husband in agony.

“W-what?” Ilgook sprang up in surprise.

“I-it’s painful…” Seungyeon whined as she broke into cold sweat. “I think the water broke…”

“Oh my God.” Ilgook groaned as he began to panic and quickly changed out of his pajamas. “We need to go to the hospital.”

“O-okay. But what about the kids?” Seungyeon asked as she tried to get down the bed.

Ilgook groaned as he thought of what to do while helping Seungyeon out of bed.

“We’ll have to take them there too I guess…”

--

Seungyeon was already in indescribable pain when they reached the A&E. There were already nurses and paramedics waiting at the entrance as Ilgook informed them about the situation on the way here.

Seungyeon was laid on the emergency bed and pushed in by the paramedics into one of the surgery room.

Ilgook and the triplets followed, “I’ll be here waiting for you dear, and I need to take care of the kids.” Ilgook assured. But Seungyeon was in too much pain to register what he was talking about.

“Will mommy be okay?” Daehan asked, worried for his mother.

“Yes Daehan, mommy will be alright, mommy is going to help our baby sister to be born in this world.”

“Daehan is going to help too!” he chimed, less worried as he thought about being able to see his baby sister soon.

“Daehan is a good boy; let’s cheer for mommy and your sister, alright?” Ilgook cooed as he hugged the triplets.

Soon, the triplets fell asleep on the sofa; Ilgook heard footsteps running towards him, he looked up to see the obstetrician in charge of his wife, Doctor Nam Woohyun and Ilgook’s family members running his direction.

Ilgook stood up and bowed to the obstetrician, the obstetrician bowed back and offered him to join his wife in the surgery room as support. Ilgook was reluctant at first as he didn’t want to leave the triplets here but went anyway after words of encoura

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter