One shot

Thank You, Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Do you get it?” Kyungsoon bites her lower lips worriedly. She has been explaining the plan to Chanyeol for the past 2 hours but she doubts that Chanyeol would be able to digest it.

“Yes, I get it, Kyung. I will come tomorrow and pretend to be your boyfriend so your mom will leave you alone and stop with her matchmaking arrangements.” His voice sounds annoyed.

“Okay. See you tomorrow, Chanyeol-ah.”

Kyungsoon sighs deeply and throws her body on her bed quite forcefully and ends up staring at the ceiling, making Baekhee, her roommate who is doing her assignment raises eyebrow at her actions.

“I thought you have asked Chanyeol to help you?”

“I did. But somehow I’m not too sure.”

Baekhee laughs, “Well, don’t doubt my Channie. He’s alright, okay?”

“Because it is your Channie, I can’t help but feeling worried about the plan.”

Baekhee snorts at her and returns to her assignment, “Just be grateful that I lend you my boyfriend.”

Kyungsoon rolls her eyes at the childish tantrum that her bestfriend sends her, “Yeah, yeah. Thank you, Byun Baek. You are the best.”

---

Kyungsoon looks around the cafe worriedly. She can’t even sit down properly, glancing every time the door opens and letting out a sigh when she can’t see Chanyeol.

“Where is your boyfriend, honey?” Her mom calmly sips her tea, glancing at her beloved daughter who is jittery and nervous for this meeting.

“He informs me that he will be late. Um – please excuse me.”

She can’t stand it anymore. It has been more than half an hour from the promised time and yet Chanyeol is nowhere to be found. Well, I should ask Junmyeon oppa or Jongin to help me rather than the dumb Park.

She presses his number and waits for the dial tone, while tapping her feet impatiently against the floor. Come on Park Chanyeol, pick up your phone!

Finally, the call is connected and Kyungsoon doesn’t waste any time to scold Baekhee’s dumb boyfriend. “Yah, Park Chanyeol! Where are you? You do realize that you are late for our meeting, right?”

“Ugh – Kyungsoon –ah, sorry. My stomach aches badly. I – am in toilet.” What the ? Kyungsoon looks at her phone in disbelief. She can even hear some noises in the background. Not-so-nice-to-hear-kind-of-noises, and grimaces to herself. Ugh, Park Chanyeol why are you so disgusting?!

“Finish your business and come here as soon as possible.” She huffs and hangs up the phone.

Baek, why don’t you choose a better man to be your boyfriend? And Kyung, why do you even believe in this stupid Park?

Kyungsoon only has herself to be blamed.

---

“Sorry mom. He is on the way. He has just left from the office.” She lies smoothly. Yeah right, like she would tell her mom that her so-called-boyfriend is stupid enough to spend 30 minutes in the toilet to do his business.

Her mom nods, seems to buy her explanation. But Kyungsoon could tell that her mom doesn’t believe that she has already gotten herself a boyfriend. Well, you can’t fault her mom really. When your daughter is as single as the oldest turtle in the Galapagos Island suddenly announced that she has a boyfriend for the first time in 21 years of her life, you can’t help slightly doubt her.

“So, your boyfriend isn’t in college anymore?”

“Um – yeah. He works in a service sector.” It is not a lie. Not technically. Okay, it’s half a lie since Chanyeol works as a server in Subway. It is still considered as a service company, right?

Her mom’s eyebrow quirks at her so vague answer, but Kyungsoon diverts her eyes as soon as possible to avoid more question, making her sigh at the obvious lie that Kyungsoon has resorted to.

I just need to see her ‘boyfriend’ myself then.

---

Chanyeol groans. Even when doing his private business, Do Kyungsoon still being her annoying self, scolding him without knowing the real reason. Sometimes, he wonders why his girlfriend has to become best friend with someone as Do Kyungsoon.

You may think that Do Kyungsoon is your average typical college girl, where she is nothing near average.

Her heart shaped lips which people think only speak good and gracious things, won’t hesitate to spurt the sarcastic remarks and dry humour about you and definitely has no problem to say something direct to other people. Remarkably honest as Baekhee quotes.

She is petite, maybe even smaller than his girlfriend but don’t you think that she is the cute girl type. Hell, she is anything but cute, Chanyeol shudders. She has basic in Taekwondo and won’t hesitate to do some moves to you when she is feeling offended. Baekhee also has basic in Hapkido, but Kyungsoon and Taekwondo are two formidable formulas to send someone unconscious.

Talking about unconsciousness, Chanyeol remembers the poor Hyunsik who was sent to hospital after being kicked in the balls by Kyungsoon just because he tried to kiss the girl. Remind him not to make Kyungsoon angry. He still wants his family jewel keeps intact, thank you.

Chanyeol shudders once again. His stomach is killing him (thanks to Baek’s homemade kimbab that he ate yesterday) and he is in danger of being killed by Kyungsoon. Either way you are dead, Chanyeol.

He decides that it’s better having the stomach ache rather than having Kyungsoon kicks him in the balls. So he finishes his business and gets out from the toilet cubicle as soon as possible, without realizing that he has left his phone behind.

Park Chanyeol, you’re so dead.

---

Yifan grimaces when the foul smell attacks him as soon as he opens the door. My God, did someone dead or something?

It is the second time Yifan smells something really bad like this. The first time was Tao and Sehun’s body odor after playing basketball. Ugh, if only I don’t need to use the washroom badly.

He tries to ignore the smell and starts doing his business when someone’s cell phone rings, scarring the wits out of him.

Naega jeil jal naga, naega jeil jal naga, naega jeil jal naga, naega jeil jal naga, BEAT!
Boom ratatata tatatata ~ BEAT!

Yifan is 200% sure that he doesn’t have I am the best by 2NE1 as his phone ringtone. Heck, who even still use that old song?

He searches his surrounding and finds a phone ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter