ber!

ber;

 

It was 8:00 in the morning and Amber was in a hurry to get down to the donut shop. Today was the only day they were giving out free donuts, after all they only did it once a year, however Luna was just taking her sweet precious time in the bathroom, doing God-knows-what.

“Luna! Hurry up!” Amber demanded as she pounded on the door for the fifteenth time.

“Amber, please! Beauty takes time.” The blonde sang from the laboratory. “It’s not like my make-up is going to do itself!” The rapper became furious.

“You mean this whole time you were just painting your face?!” Amber exclaimed in metaphorically sense. “I could’ve easily brushed my hair back and I would’ve been outta here like—you know what? Screw it I’m coming in.” She wasn’t going to take no for an answer.

“Wait! Amber I’m-!” Luna was cut off by the slam of the door hitting the wall as Amber swung it open.

The livid expression on the tomboy’s face immediately disappeared as soon as she saw the sight of the short blonde girl with only a towel, which was quite short, to conceal her body.

“G-get out!” Luna screamed as she covered up her torso with arms, making Amber flash back to reality.

She quickly exits the bathroom and closed the door behind her. Amber could feel her back tensing up.

Her cheeks grew scarlet as the image of her half- band mate flashed in her head one last time.

Her clean skin that had a few drops of water on it (probably from taking a shower), and the way that thin towel wrapped around her body making all her curves more visible to the eye, not to mention those smooth thighs of hers. In other words, Luna was HOT. Ofcourse in this entire furor that just happened. Amber completely forgot about her free donuts but she really didn’t care. What she just experienced was far better than some baked glazed holey thingy.

And that, ladies and gentlemen is the story of, ber.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

I dunno what brought this on. I just thought about it and wrote 

it down so... yeah, Idk I just need some Lunber ( even though

I ship Keyber hardcore. xD) anyways, I hope you Lunber fans 

liked :] please comment ♥