beggining

untitled

*flashback*

 

'sica ah...did i do something wrong?'

'your not at fault yuri its me that is the problem..'

'lets just talk about it sica..'

'im afraid yuri we cannot talk this thing out'

'is that so?then i say this is goodbye..goodbye jessica jung..saranghae..'

 

and then she  left..

 

*present*

'honey~~what are you thinking?'

'nothing ty just stressed out bcos of the blanc and eclare'

'is that so?are you excited to go home to appa and umma jung and that spoiled brat jung?its been what?almost five years that we are here..'

'of course!i miss them so much!after all those hard,stressing work i can have time for my family now..'

'yeah..and we can have our own family now..' tyler said with a smile

'yeah'jessica said with a weak sad smile..

 

 

on other part of the world two sweet creatures are can be  seen together..

 

'babe..wake up your going to be late manager oppa is already coming..come on..~~ eat your breakfast before you leave..'

'5 more minutes babe pls.,i promise ill wake up after five minutes..'

 

'yah!KWON YURI!!! are you going to wake up or you want to deal with hellkrys! krystal said glaring  to her fiance who still sprawled out in bed.

'im up baby! so wide awake baby..dont need to be so hot headed baby..'yuri said kissing krys forehead

'aish...what am i going to you kkab..' krystal said while blushing..

'there's just two thing you need to do baby.. first is to marry me and lastly to have a family with me that will long forever..' with that, yuri peck her lips while sprinting going to the bathroom with a big smile in face..

'i will yuri ah.i promise i will..' krys said while going down stair with a big smile on her face..

 

 

*after 40 mins.*

the two are seen eating in the kitchen..

'babe umma wants you to come to our house for dinner..'

'ok ,umma jung surely misses me...keke.. will i pick you up here or you will go there alone?'

'i just go there together with our driver..i tell umma too mr.lee to pick me up in here your apartment.just go straight to the house..'

'ok babe,ill just see you there.im going now,manager oppa is already at the door waiting.see you later babe.bye.i love you..saranghae..♥♥

'nado saranghae..take care~~bye-bye..💏

 

 

*on the other hand*

'umma!!surprise!!! 😄'

'ommo,ommo,ommo! jessica!i miss you so much!yah!where have you been!you father is throwing tantrums because you not call or even to bother us on those 5 years..'

'mianhe umma,im handling the blanc and eclare and making sure it is going stable.'

'arraso im sure your father will understand it..'

'annyeong umma..'

'oh!tyler!your here also..tell me are you here for good or just for only couple of months?'

'we're just here just for only 3good months umma..'

'really?!so you will be here when it happens.'

'what will be happening umma?'

'oh..you will learn later sooyeon when baby jung comes home,for now go to your room and take a rest,we will just call you when dinners ready.'

'ok umma we're heading to our room now..'

'ok take good rest..'

 

'umma jung shout coming from the kitchen..'

 

 

'it is already  almost 6 p.m when jessica woke up,she left the room leaving a dead sleep tyler on bed. she went down stairs when she heard chatterings..

 

'yah! are you cheating on me now?' rystal said playfully with her arms crossing while sitting on the chair..

'wae,wae,wae?! she is my girlfriend i courted her first before i court you ..so practically she is my girlfriend. yuri said while back hugging umma jung who is busily moving around the kitchen ..

'yah yuri ah!will you pls. behave!and pls. stop clinging on me cant you see that im busy cooking to feed that big mouth of yours..

'ummmmaaaa~~so meanie...i know you miss me that's why i show you how much i miss you..

'i know yuri ah~~im just kidding..keke. now sit!behave beside soojung..N.O.W!

'arraso umma..' yuri said dejectedly..

'merong~~ krystal sail sticking out her tounge facing yuri..

'aish...this kid' yuri said shaking her head while chuckling..

'soojung...is that you?'

'unnie?!!'

'soojung ah!its you! i miss you so much! you've changed for the past 5 years you grow maturely and beautifuly..'

'of course unnie..you think you're the only one who can grow beautifully.just kidding unnie..unnie i want to tell you something but later on the dinner i will tell you it..'

'arraso..'

'soojung ah?baby?where are you?'

'jessica froze in her spot  she cant believe that she's hearing now that husky voice that  makes her heart beat faster..

 

'there you are baby i just went to the bathroom and see your not there..oh? you have a visitor?( jeddica's back is facing yuri thats why she doesnt know its sica)

'jessica slowly turn around facing yuri who have eyes widen and totally shock..

'omo!mianhe sica.i dont know its you..mianhe,mianhe..' yuri said with constant bowing..

'its ok yuri a..nothing to say sorry..so i see..you also get more mature and grow beautifully..'

'thanks sica ah..'

'jessica was about to say your welcome when sddenly a pair of arms encircle on her waist..'

 

*tbc*