Chapter 1 : Memories

I Need You

 

 

AMBER'S POV:

It was a rainy day when I met Henry Oppa was rather the happiest day of my life and it was my birthday number 12, had met my first friend and my first love but will not last long, he was always at my side. I also met Jonghyun oppa, who always was funny and encouraged me when I was sad.

But everything changes after 4 years the two moved to another country and did not know anything about them, I just found out that Henry with Jonghyun had gotten a job at the largest companies in their current country. I became more lonely and did not have many friends, of course my mom and dad were concerned about my change, so they decided that we would leave the United States, and we would go to Korea,where we had other family members.

The next day, telling the news to my colleagues did not cause any effect, I went to my seat and a girl who sat next to me complimented me after that happened what he always did in class: sit down and read books kitchen, which was my favorite thing. Upon arriving at my house:

-Amberyou're sure to leave the L.A? - My mom asked me, looking worried.

-Sure, I think is a good opportunity to start a new life.

-Unni, are you really sure? - The two seemed to me hiding somethingbut I did notimpress me more.

My dad came shortly after it was their last day of work there.

-Have everything ready for tomorrow, we will leave at 8 o'clock in the morning.-Dad said.

I went to my room to prepare my bags when I was checking I found an old box with a picture of Henry, Jonghyun and I, the fund could see an amusement park had a description below:

"To the best of friends, our first day at the amusement park whaaaa!

 

 

I Felt a smile and Vanished Appeared Quickly,happily recalling these sad moments.

 

 

 
 
 

Sorry to take a long time, was exam week and could not use the computer ¬¬
Here I leave my first fanfic on KEYBER my favorite couple ^ ^ I hope you like it.