Running Away

You´re the only one

Yoona ran fast she could, and to her dorm, While Yuri were waiting for her.

When yoona got in she immidietly went to her bed and cover her with the blanket.

Yuri was very worried. She asked yoona. Yoona what wrong, why are you doing this? 

But Yoona did´nt response, so yuri went to her and took her blanket away from yoona.

Then she saw the tears running down from yoona, and lay down, took a breath and then asked her.

Yoon why are you crying, what wrong? why don´t you tell me?

is´t nichkhun who have done this??

hearing that name make yoona cry more and more. But she knew that she have to tell yuri so.

Yes.... it.. is nichkhun...

Why did he do this to me?? wasn´t I good enough for him.. and keep crying.

Yuri was really confused. what did he do yoon tell me? you know you can tell me everything and smile to her.

Yoona that gave her a little smile. "I know yul, I´m glad to have friend"

me too yuri said. Then tell me what did he do yoon?? 

Yuri aa nichkhun.... he cheat on me.. she said sadly, while still crying..

Yuri in the otherside was schocked... How could he yoona.. I am going to kick his of right now, she said standing up..

But yoona stooped her.. Unnie it´s ok.. I don´t even think we belongs together. We wasn´t meant to be..

So don´t do it unnie... Im okay now... and smile her beuty smile to her.

Yuri then was happy  to see her smile and said. Ok let just sleep for now.

Let´s go to shopping tomorraw ok she added.

Ok goodnight yul.. Goodnight yoon.

On the other side...

Nichkhun were on his dorm. he was really sad, and felt guilty..

He didn´t want to hurt her. but one think he never think he would do was, he was crying his heart out.

couldn´t take it anymore so he decide to leave the seoul.

He have a bestfriend who leave on busan. So he called to him.

Anyeoung who is it??

Hey taec... it´s me nichkhun.. I.. was thinking if I could come and live there with you a while.. have a big trouble here.

Really taec said.. It´s allright. you  can always come.. when are you coming??

Nichkhun was happy for his friend comment. Im coming tomorraw, so pick me up at 4pm ok.

arasso i will. then see you nich.. im going to hung up now kay...

Kay see you taec.

He then thinking about yoona. he didn´t want to leave seoul. but it just that, after the incident, he didn´t want to see her anymore, and he also know that everytime they´ll see she would be hurt more and more. and things will never work for them, so he just want to leave and go back to busan and be there with taec awhile.

Next day... nichkhun decide to text yoona and send her imformation that he would leave seoul, and that she should be happy in her lives..

It was hard to wrote somethings like that to a one who you really love and care. but he know it was the best way so he press on the sent button.

 

On the girls side.

 

They were happily shopping. and yoona didn´t want to think of nichkhun so... she tried her best not to think of that, and concentrate of the shopping.

But sometime she couldn´t make it so she took a break, and cried. yuri was always ther for her, so she were very happy for it. 

Without yuri she couldn´t be strong as she is right know.

When they were about to buy icecream. she got a message.

She was shock andsad and angry at the same time. she couldn´t believe it. she just run to the airport.

while yuri run after her.

Yoona wait... what wrong....

What wrong with her. why did she run she thought?

When they came at the airport, they took a break.

Yah!! yoona what wrong, and why did you run her. what are you going to do here she said angrily..

She suddenly cry that makes yuri feel guilty for shouting at her..

unnie Im sorry for taking you here.. but i just got a message from him... and he said he is going to leave seoul..keep crying..

yuri couldn´t believe it. first he brook my bestfriend heart, and now he is going to running away from his life. she was full of anger.

she couldn´t take it anymore and try to find nichkhun. 

after while they found him sitting on a chair and waiting for the fly.

Yuri just got there and slap him on his face..

 

What in hell was that for for bi... he stoned as he saw it was yuri...

What are you doing here yuri?? and to his surprise yoona was there behind yoona.

He feel so sad and so much pain. 

Yoo.... before he could finnish the sentence, yuri cut him of. What are you going to do huh?

First you brook my bestfriend heart and now you going to leave seoul, and leave her alone.

you such a jerk. why did we believe on you. we shouldn´t never had believe on you!!!

all you can do is just running away huh, such a jerk.

 

Unnie stop, it will not help shouting at him, and just get angry... it´s ok. i can handle it. i don´t need him anymore.

Hey khunna we were just coming to say goodbye, and we will leave now. got well on whatever you do, and drag yuri with her.

what yoona just said. nichkhun couldn´t believe it. it felt like Thousands of knives sticking on him.

he want so badly ran after her hug her and kiss her and ask for her forgiveness. but he couldn´t he knows he already hurt her badly..

 

He slowly walk and went to the fly and flew to busan were his bestfirend is waiting for him..