BLOG POST #01 of year 2015

Blog.EunJu

PM 9:24

am i a terrible person?~

today my friend JiYoon told me that her gambling, -father had a family before her and that she actually has five half siblings twice her age. i got really jealous... ahh... seriously, i'm supposed to be the main character here but now her life is more interesting than mine... and the most interesting fact about me is that my older brother is a 'rapper'... and not even a good one. He is really bad, trust me ok!

anyways, this is my new blog for the year!! yayyyayya, totally exciting right ?! hahahahahah, you're not laughing or excited for me at all are you??
WELCOME BACK~ to my old followers but to my new followers! hello everyyonnnneee~ i am Cha EunJu! please don't try to find me in real life ok?! (i, seriously, am trusting you with this information) you'll see that another interesting thing is my name (if you search on naver you'd find that it was 6th most popular name in the 70s that's interesting right...?)

omo, poophead -brother!!!!!! he's (as he normally says) 'spittin' some fking rhymessss' into a microphone really loudly right now! dammit i told him not to at night because the ahjumma next door is crazy. one second.. i'll go yell at him.

aaaaaahghgthghghghisfgdsfwoefonononononononononoonAHHHHHHHHH, O MAI GAWT. omo, oh my god SO EMBARRASSING.... sometimes i really wonder if there's a god... and if there is why would he be so cruel and do that to me? i didn't do anything wrong?! seriously??
i can't believe it!! cute boys in my house.. cute OOOOOPPPAAAAASS IN MYY HOUS..E. SOO GOOD LOOKING LIKE LIKE, HANDSOME JONGHYUN AND MANLY MANLY TAECYEON ! !

....
heres what happened... ㅜㅜ 

***********************************************

me: yaaaaaaah, Cha SANGHOOOOOON! YOU THINK YOU'RE RAPPING?? YOU SOUND LIKE A PIECE OF CRAP STUCK ON THE SIDE OF THE TOILET TRYING TO GET FLUSHED. THINKIN' YOU'RE LIKE TAHP OR GEE-DEE? YOU CR-

bro: o mai gawt EunJu what are you doing?! i'm recording right now why are you being so noisy?!!

(ooooooo maaaaaaaaai gawt, handsome oppas inside my ugly oppa's room???!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?! who- who are these people????????? usually it's just sangwon and sanghyun! they call themselves the 'SANGBROS' but this time it was two other really handsome guys. like im not joking, ok. reallly good looking. they looked a bit like idols. reaally handsome........ SE-KU-SHEE guys)

me: ohh, ah, ah ha ha ha oh oppa, sorry i thought you were... someone else... named sanghoon... wh-what are you doing? 

bro: are you being serious...right now? i told you! your awesome oppa is working, go away.

me: but why, this looks really interesting... i want to stay... (i looked at the blonde one with an undercut, wahhh he looked like a scary delinquint but he had a really cool face- totally y. he looked at me with his piercing stare) don't be so cruel you know i love HIPPU HAPPU.

(bro's face cringed, i'd beat him later on.

i gave SangHoon the 'come-on-help-your-boyfriendless-shisterrr' face.

he looks at me seriously, his face withdrawn... then)

bro: hahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahhahahhhahahahhhahahahahhahahahhaha y- you- you like hip hop? hhhahhahahhhahahhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaahhaaa you think Big Bang is hip hop!! 

(b e t r a y a l)
(seriosly big bang is hip hop! august 19th 2006 = debut as hip hop artists tch...)

me: YES I DO.

bro: who's your favourite rapper? tell me at least one korean annnd... if you really love 'HIPPU HAPPU' for extra points, an american rapper.

(S E R I O U S       B E T R A Y A L!!!)

me: i like... eh... biggie smalls... 

bro: yeah and?

(uuugh, the really manly one with tattoos and blonde hair had a tight smirk on his face.. mmmh.. he looked really... really unimpressed.)

me: notorious.. uhm and tiger... and jk... uh... something... like that?

***********************************************

i had to leave because they were laughing so much... if i stayed any longer my face would have melted off. 

ick, i'm going to sleep now... i have school again tomorrow and i just... can't think about this anymore... 

:(

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

COMMENTS 0
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________