chapter 3

Diary of Love

kim slowly began to open her eyes, she was bedridden. Kim squinted her as exposed light bulbs. she looked around the room she occupied, white whole, there is an infusion needle stuck in her right hand, her eyes still looks wistful, Kim tried to recall what had happened, she remembered that anyone wants to kill her, her hands clenching but that she found just the pain that is very ill, she realized his hands were wounded withstand an attack from the mysterious man. Her head still feels dizzy, Kim got out of bed, she sat down on the edge of the mattress. a young woman dressed like a nurse, went into the room occupied by kim, she brought some medications and injections. Kim stared at the nurse vacancy, with friendly, the nurse greeted Kim, who looked lethargic and tangled.

"Miss Kim, you've realized, dr. Pie brings you to the hospital because you fainted "

"Dr.Pie? who is she? I do not even know her "Kim said, as she watched the nurse preparing medicine.

" she is a doctor here. Now I will give you a drug, and should be in a drink "

"I should know, how long have I been here". Kim asked, staring at the nurse.

"thirty minutes ago, you are allowed to go home tomorrow. Do not forget to change your bandages, to avoid infection germs on your hands ". The nurse then gave some pills that should be in the drink. kim take the drug, one by one she swallowed the drug.

"I'm not going to wait for tomorrow. right now I'm going home "kim immediately stood up.

"But, do you really want to go home?" Said the nurse, then she helped Kim to release the IV needle.

kim soon wearing his sweater, looking for something, and it seems like she lost something.

"Did you see my bag, nurse?"

"The first time you come here, you are just wearing the sweater, and sorry, I do not know where your bag"

it contained some important notes for Kim, but Kim can not find her bags after searching throughout the room.

pie replace her clothes affected with blood,she drove her car into a restaurant where a family gathering. one of her cousins coming toward pie and intends to borrow her car, pie immediately give her the car keys. Her heart beat faster, as if she were attending the trial. pie glanced toward her watch, she was an hour late more, all family members have gathered, they were joking and laughing with each other, look very familiar. pie step her foot slowly, she looked at all of her family members one by one, as if she saw the judges who will decide the outcome of the trial.

"finally, our single lady, come!" her uncle said, tease.

pie just smiled when her uncle said so. everyone laughed, including her parents as well. "Pie when you're going to get married?" Asked one of her cousins. she has not had time to answer, her cousin others also replied "I know the answer of dr. Pie "his word. "What !?" said another cousin. "May! I mean of course May be yes May be no, hehehe "she was just teasing. pie can only show a bitter smile on her thin lips.

"It is enough! you make her so stressful. pie please sit down, do not you think their words. they just kidding "said her auntie, trying to make pie comfortable being there. indeed there is only pie that still stand singles, the same age as her cousin had married.

"Pie, why did you come late?" Asked Mr. manaying on his daughter.

"Dad, there was a minor annoyance, I had to take someone to the hospital"

"Pie, I beg for just this time, you want to meet with Van, you can be friends with him, you can get to know" Mrs. Manaying seemed more excited.

"Or maybe you have a choice of your own?" Her auniet replied.

pie’s face looked surprised at the question of her auntie.

"Well, well well. listen to me all! guess what I found in the car’ dr.Pie "shout her cousin, who had just borrowed car’s pie.

"What did you find Gwen?" Said heraunt, curious too.

"I found a bag, it looks like this bag belonged to a man, and you know all. there are some very beautiful poetry. hey pie!, when are you going to introduce your boyfriend to us, huh "urged her on pie. she frowned, pie did not understand. she then forcibly took the bag is on hold by her cousin. gwen read notebook that contains wonderful posts.

 when the time was reluctant to go back, then I stood transfixed here

staring at the stars that shine ..

reminded of all the stories about us, I beg god ..

someday we can get together

time after time has passed ..

but God does not grant my wish

every night I always looked at the black sky, waiting for the  twinkle stars

wish there was a shooting star, and I begged the star, so that you come back to me

but I realized, you'll never go back

I ..

start ..

bored ..

waiting for you here

then

I decided to give up hope.

I want to forget you. and wait for dark to come until later when no one that I can love.

"Pie. it looks like your boyfriend is being broken heart"after she re-read the second page, but have not had time to read. pie forcibly pull the book from her hand.

.

.

.

dull day for pie, she became the topic of conversation around the family. pie put the bag on the table, then she took a towel and went to the bathroom. after a shower, she lay on a soft mattress, and her hand reached for the bag. Feeling curious, pie began to open . kimhan article printed clearly on the cover, pie began reading the notes one by one.

###

a few weeks later Mr. Buranaphan come to meet with Kim, they are now in the café. talk about very serious, occasionally seen kim pursed her lips, her father was worried about his daughter, he asked that Kim wanted to stay with her mother. of course, Kim did not want to, she better come home and choose to quit school. many times Mr. Buranaphan persuading and pleading with kim.

"Kim, I'm doing all this for your safety. only temporarily, after you graduated from college. you can go home "

"I do not want. you do not force me, dad! "Kim furiously chewing her food.

Mr. Buranaphan sip of his coffee and smoke a cigarette, the aroma of coffee and cigarette smoke in the room ignites. Her life was never out of legal problems and criminal acts, some cigarettes have exhausted him suction. next month he will go to Japan, he had ordered his men to keep an eye on Kim. and protect her. "Kim, I love you, son" his father said, when Kim would leave him.

"I know it, dad" then kim embraced her father very  closely. as if she would split up forever.

"Hey, whiny !. why are you crying? "asked Mr. Buranaphan, wiping tears of kim.

"Ah, come on dad. I do not know, suddenly tears came out with it, "Kim hate crying, crying the last time, that she remembered her friends despise her who does not have a mother. Kim left her father, she was confused and wondered to herself, why she could cry.

Kim went to the hospital, she was busy lately with her lecture so that there is no time to ask her bag on pie, because the last time that he remembers is that he got out of the car.

"Excuse me, may I know, where is the room of dr.Pie? "Ask kim on one of the staff at the hospital.

"Do you have her patients?"

"True, I ever cared for in the hospital, I just wanted to consult on her, about my sickness" Kim replied, half lying.

"You have to register first, please fill in this form and the nurse will take you to the doctor's room"

after waiting a few minutes, Kim's turn to enter. she followed the nurse from behind

someone greeted her with a friendly.

"Good morning, miss kim!" The doctor smiled sweetly at kim, but her smile instantly shattered when she saw the face of his patients. she knew the figure tomboy in front her.

"Please sit down, kim". pie calm.

" can you leave this room?" Asked Kim, looked at the nurse.

The nurse looked at  pie, she nodded her head.

"I did not come here for treatment, I want to ask you, doctor" kim change her sitting position.

"About what?"

"I have lost the bag, and it is very important to me. do you know, where my bag? "

"Ah, black bag, is’nt it? The bag is in my apartment, what if tomorrow you come back here "

"Oh, no. I do not want to wait for tomorrow. what time you come home from work? "asked Kim, began to notice face of pie.

"Well, if that's what you want. I came home early, later in the afternoon you come here "trying to avoid eye contact kim.

"Ok!" Kim replied briefly.

after Kim left her room, pie put her hand on chest, ouhh! Her heart beats faster, pie shook her head, do not believe what has happened to her. she began to think not normal.

evening came, Kim had been waiting in front of the room’s pie. after waiting a few minutes finally pie over to Kim. along the hospital hallway everyone staring at them, pie accelerate her footsteps seemed to want to stay away from her, kim who understand the attitude of pie. eventually she go before pie, pie startled.

on the way to the apartment, they did not talk much, just alone. they arrived at the apartment, kim attention to the whole room was, quite elegant and neat. not long after the bell rang, before opening the door,  pie was amazed to see her mother through the screen. she then panic and anxiety, pie biting her bottom lip, wringing her hands. Kim came over pie and ask.

"What's up? who is visiting at your apartment? "asked Kim, looking at the small screen. "It is my mother" said pie, back biting her lip.

"So what?" Asked Kim again, raised her eyebrows.

"Hmmm, kim. You must be hiding so that she did not see you. please "pie pushing kim’s body.

"Hey! but why?! "said Kim, snorted in disgust. she looked surprised. "I beg kim! hide here, do not come out before I let "said pie, her hands begging.

kim small nod, then she went into the bedroom with a killer stare. pie quick exit and headed to the door, then she opened the door and greet her mother with a bitter smile, once worried. indeed, Mrs. manaying not like a girl who behaves like a man. "Pie, why so long?" Asked her mother, she went inside.

"It, because,,," pie has not had time to continue her words.

"Ok-ok! hurry to go shower and mom had bought a new dress for you to wear tonight "said Mrs. manaying, carrying her groceries.

"Mom!" Pie grunted at her mother, pie knew the purpose of her mother, she never gave up on pie match with Van.

"Please do not protest anymore, pie" she said. pie too late to prevent her mother went into her bedroom, she hit her head, her face was tense when she came into the room. but she could breathe freely ,her mother turned and looked surprised, seeing the face of  pie that is being grinned at her. kim, where are you? inner pie.

"Pie .. what are you looking for? Hurry shower "her mother sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Uh, well mom" said pie, glanced under the bed. Her mother could catch something odd in the face of her daughter.

pie went into the bathroom and gasped in surprise when she saw Kim was there. "If now I should get out?" Asked Kim, getting bored.

"Thanks god. kim how do you think will be hidden here "said  pie as he whispered.

"I'm smarter than you look, I have to go"

"Wait, my mother is still here. please do not go out "pie hold kim hand, she felt an electric shock when it.

Kim saw her hand held by  pie, then she looked at the eyes of  pie, which begs her "how much longer !? huh I can’t wa…i " kim said half-shouted. then pie hurry shut kim’s mouth with her hands, Kim's eyes widened suddenly. "Kim, please do not shout" whispered pie, they stared at each other.

Kim let go hand of pie from , she muttered "are you afraid if your mother misunderstood when she saw me, huh? Okay, I'll wait here dr.Pie, until your mother home"

"Can you close your eyes for a moment?" Asked pie

"What else is there, huh!" Kim furrowed her brow.

"I want a shower" said pie, a little embarrassed.

"Huh? hey!  you do not see if I am a girl "Kim muttered.

"I know, but you look more handsome than any man, so I could not resist my mind"

"What? ?do not tell me if you ... "Kim pointed pie’s face.

pie interruptions kim’s statement "hey! I'm a normal girl. so no way I fell in love with you "

"If so, I do not want to close my eyes, we are the same. You have two, I also have two, huh "kim teasing, staring at the chest of pie.

"What you see, do not brash to me"

"I still do not want to close my eyes, after all, I'm also not interested in you" Kim put her earphones. kim pretend fun to hear the song, but he did not play any music.

pie had no other choice, she took off all her clothes stuck to her body. after bathing, pie rushed dress bought by her mothe,  makeup. then pie and her mother out of the apartment. pie let her apartment door open, but her mother scolded her. pie does not have a good reason for it. This time, her mother wanted take her to a restaurant, where  van was waiting for her. pie came in and saw a man greets her. The man smiled at the arrival of  pie, he invited pie sitting. they become acquainted. van have felt attracted notice pie for the first time, but not with pie. she tried as friendly as possible to the man in front of her. van was trying to build chemistry between them. more precisely, the van is too much talk.

he is more telling about him and his work, pie could imagine when she was married to this man, her whole life would be boring. "Pie, from before you were very efficient in speaking. what about your job, be a doctor? ".asked van, while cutting the roast of lamb.

van holding his stomach when he heard the story of  pie, he felt nauseous when pie told her experiences dissect the patient's body, he was not accustomed to hear all of it. "Van, are you okay?". Asked pie.

"I am fine, pie. never mind. "van trying to be calm in front of pie.

after a few minutes of their meeting van drove pie to the apartment, van opened the car door for pie.

"Pie, forgive me, because we too go home quickly. and I want to know you more intense "says van, while in transit.

"It's okay, van. you have to get enough rest "

van really can not withstand the upheaval in his stomach, many times he asked for permission to go to the toilet. pie who feel pity, then she took van transform home. van ashamed of himself, but  pie understand if the van could not be in her neighborhood. they arrived at the apartment, pie ordered  van to return home immediately.

.

.

pie opened the door of her apartment, she immediately went to her room, but she did not see Kim, then she went into the bathroom, still, Kim was not there. pie out of the room and calling out the name of Kim, she half-shouted. smell the scent of cooking, which comes from the kitchen, footsteps of pie immediately headed to the kitchen. she saw Kim was doing something, yes. she cooks. she attention to every inch of kim, unconsciously she stared in the direction of Kim.

kim are aware if there is someone who noticed her, then she turned around. and her face turned sour when she saw pie staring her like that, Kim glanced at her watch, tonight she has missed time to see yam play the piano, kim annoyed grunt "why for a long time, huh? do you deliberately want to squeeze me here. until I was starving. you make my days become bored "

"I'm sorry, please. do not be angry "pie her tiny lips

"If your kitchen does not work properly? why your kitchen is very cold "kim continue cooking.

"Huh? it's because I can not cook "pie to the fridge, took a bottle of mineral water. "I can already guess from the beginning, no one can I cook besides spaghetti" Kim muttered, then she poured the spaghetti on a plate. "How’s your date with your mom's choice? do you like him? "said Kim, began eating her cuisine.

"You..you .. you know where if I just got a date ?!" pie glared kim.

"Damn! Your mother's voice sounded clear in my ear. and I hear all of what you're talking about "Kim took pie’s  bottle of mineral water, and drink it.

pie did not answer the question of kim, she just noticed how kim eating spaghetti. so voracious and very cute. Kim is also not concerned with that, she continued to eat her spaghetti, because she was too hungry, her stomach was screaming for food. pie rested her chin on the table, her view is empty, she stared at the face of kim. after supper, kim washing dishes and cookware. then she sat down again in front of  pie, with a puzzled look.