falling in love with the first sight

regrets love

sorry for very late update, hope you will wait my update

and still support this story, thank for

comment, subcribe, and upvote

don't forget to leave comment guys

thank, i love you all :)

 

 

“If only the meeting never happened, I probably would not hurt like this”

amber

Author pov

(six years ago(2009), seoul)

 

Cloudless sunny morning at the first day of school after the long holiday rise in class, alarm clock shaped of Korean palace waking up someone from sleep, but that someone just turn off the alarm and then back to sleep again. Just she close her eyes in second, nana maid and butler who already she considers as family waking up amber.

 

“amb, wake up. If not, you will late go to school”

 

in fact she so lazy go to school, she not yet satisfied with school holiday who she spend doing business company owned by her deceased father, but finally she wake up too and hurry to go her bathroom.

 

“i already cooking you with your favorite food” nana said when amber already down from the room which was on the third floor and ready to go to school

 

Amber nodded her head “yes, my nana” amber answer with smile and hug nana so tight from behind seems she affraid that her nana will go for her sight, nana is the one and only someone she have and who she love so much now.

 

“why my amber be so spoiled like this??” ask nana in kidding voice

 

“is i can’t spoiled with my nana?” amber said pouting her lips

 

Nana smile “of course you can!! I’m just kidding you know?? Aigoooo our amber so ugly when she was pout” her hand pinch amber’s cheek in fews times

 

“uuuh, stop nana!! It so hurt” amber try to escape from nana and then take a sit at the dinner table

 

And like usual amber will eating alone with no one to accompany, after her her father, mother and her sister pass away because an accident six years ago, she didn’t have family bised nana, her maid who she considers be her second mother. Father and mother of amber is single child and her grandfather and grandmother from her parents already pass away before she born.

 

Nana already considers amber like her own child, she already determined make amber always happy because it is the last message Amber's father the day before he pass away.

 

Before amber is cheerful child, but afther her whole family pass away she be a girl who barricaded herself in her room, cold, rarely smile, and more than choose deep problem in her heart to herself. And just two people who make curve a smile, the two person is jessica and nana.

 

“nana, i have to go” amber said half in shouted because her nana was in the kitchen

 

Nana who heard amber shout immediately walked toward amber is was “be careful in the road”

 

Amber just nod and take her  motorcycle sport key who lay down in the table then she drive her motorcycle leaving her mansion.

 

VVVVVVVVV

 

After arrived the schooll, amber parking her motorcyle then she looked at her watch “still five minutes later before the bell rang” she said with herself

 

She walked toward her class, all her teacher and all her father company’s staff of her father was very surprised and shocked when they know a senior high school student can managed her father company. Liu’s corparation is company who engaged in fashion, electronics, music industry, hotel and mining. The liu’s corporation also has been listed as one of the most influential companies in the world, althought she still in 3rd but amber replace her father's position though vacation time and time weekend should she spend in the company.

 

“Amberrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr saranghae”

                      

 

“Amber will you be my girlfriend?”

 

 

“Amber marry me”

 

 

“Amber can you date with me?”

 

 

“Amber be mine”

 

 

“Amber opppa you are so handsome and so beautiful in the same time, please take my feeling dan be my boyfriend”

 

Voice amber’s fans yelled when she pass in front of their fans. For her it was routine in the morning when she entered school, first she hate and brother because it but after some couple month she already ignored it.

 

When she arrived in her class the bell already rang. Amber seaching empty desk and just 2 desk who still empty and she sitting on that desk, just second times she sit, yuri her bestfriend come with bring dozen of letter and gifts for amber’s fanboy and fangirl.

 

“amb, like usual from your fans” yuri said with give that gifts and letter to amber

 

“hhhhmmm” she hummed in lazy

 

“you didn't want this, huh?” yuri ask in annoyed. How could she not annoying, is have been 3 years she know amber and during that time she be amber’s fans courier.

 

“amb, since i know you. i was so confused. Why you never have boy/girfriend? i think every boy and girl in this school or in out there sure love you?” she asking to her bestfriend

 

Amber just silent and seems she didn’t want answer yuri question. Yuri indeed always asked in same question ‘Why you never have boy/girfriend? i think every boy and girl in this school or in out there sure love you?’. Amber indeed very popular in SM, who someone didn't know her?? Handsome girl who so cold, smart play basketball, rich, heirs liu’s corporation, smart in all school subject, she also always got gold medal in olympiad like math, physics, chemistry, biology, and technology, but the heirs it never once have boy/girlfriend.

 

“amb, are you heard me?”

 

Amber nod “i’m heard you, but i’m lazy to answer the question that is always the same from you. Like there no another question” amber answer without her eyes looking at yuri, because she busy with read physics’s book

 

“i always confused with you. You have face so handsome for girl, have full money who fill your wallet. So why you didin’t try a relationship with boy or girl? Are you have disease who dont have hearts feeling called love?”

 

“of course not!! I hope the felling called love, but there is no girl fit for me now!"

 

“how there any fit if you never searching for” yuri said in frustation

 

“the right boy/girlfriend will certainly come with its own without us looking for” amber said in flat

 

“you always answer my question with same answer ‘the right boy/girlfriendwill certainly come with its own without us looking for’.” Yuri said copying amber words with looked t amber’s eyes in sharp “but until now the right boy/girlfriend that you said that is no yet to come”

 

“maybe now she/he was still with girl/boy out there”

 

“aishhhh” yuri rubbed her hairs in pissed off “your answered make me annoyed to you”

 

“indeed, why with my answer till you annoyed to me??” amber ask in confesed look

 

“because you answer always same if i ask why you didn’t want to try a relationship”

 

Amber shook her head in couple of times while smile “How I didn't respond with the same answer, if the question was always the same”

 

VVVVVVV

 

Break bell rang, yulber sit in the canteen’s bench who they gang already there. Gang yulber are Henry, Siwon, Jackson, Peniel, Jessica, Minah, Minho, Sunny and Hyoyeon.

 

“yoo ambro, yul” they shouted

 

“amb, how holiday this time?? You must holiday in hawai, london, or new york right?” ask minho in excited

 

“no men, i sure our amber must holiday in maldives or jeju” protest siwon

 

“no!! You two is wrong. Ambro must have fun with one of her fangilr or fanboy in her father hotel” jackson said in kidding tone

 

“yahhhhhhhhhhhhhh jackson!! Is impossible amber  do something bad stuff like you said” protest jessica, minah and hyoyeon in unison with shouted and jessica alreay give him ice death glare

 

Jackson just frozen and gulped in difficult “c-calm down girls, i-i just kidding, you know?”

 

Amber just shook her head because see behavior of her friends “okay, i spend this holiday to take care and handle my father’s company” amber explain while she drink minho’s coke

 

“see!! What we said before? Amber never do such bad stuff like you said earlier” jessica said in sharp

 

“you guys, didn’t order the foods?” hyoyeon asked that looking at yulber who not yet order the foods

 

“i’m still full, earlier morning nana make ddukbokkie for me” amber answered hyoyeon question “maybe, i just order the coke”

 

“ddukbokkie for breakfast?” asked by all amber’s gang with they mouth open and the voice mark of disbelief

 

Amber nodded her head in couple of times “why not? Breakfast with ddukbokkie not losing than sandwich, toast or fried rice”

 

“our amber is so unique and rare” peniel said in kidding tone

 

“very unique and just the only one in the world” henry added

 

Yuri take her blackberry who lay down in the table because the blackbery was ring, mark of there any alert from blackberry massenjer, after replay it, she then looked at amber

 

“amb, i have blackberry massenjer’s friends, she is so beautiful, when i asked where her school, she said she school at sm!! But she just  freshman” yuri said and answered by icy death glare of jessica jung

 

“seobang-ah, you want cheating, huh?” jessica said in serious voice

 

Yuri realized tha she not alone with amber, just mumble how she so stupid “of course not baby, you are the one and only girl who so beautiful around the world” she said and then continues her words “i just want to introduce my friend to amber, you also know right? That our amber didn’t have boy/girlfriend” she added

 

“yaaa!!! kwon yuri, you indeed so smart to sweet talk, but i didn’t belive you now. Beware if you dare cheting on me!! I will make you regret because knoe me”

 

“y-yes, bbay. I never cheating on your back. How i wasting perfect girl in front of me?” yuri answered with dorky smile, although earlier jessica didn’t believe her but hearing that words, make her cheek blushing like tomato

 

“really, seobang? You not kidding, right?” she ask with sparkle eyes and with spoiled voice

 

Yuri nodded in confident and smile “of course, baby, you’re so perfect women in the world. So kiss me now” yuri stand up and kiss jessica’s lips, jessica smile in shy and then respond the kiss.

 

All yulsic’s friends except amber, throw straw on yulsic’s face till they broken they kiss that can be said is not sweet but thirsty and hot “aishhh, if i always see yulsic sweetness, i can be struck diabetes” hyoyen siad in annyoed but her gang can herad kidding voice in her word “if nicole, didint go to japan. Maybe i already kissing her now!!” she added

 

“said that if you’re jealous with us, isn’t it?”

 

Hyoyeon rolling her eyes “for what i jealous with you two?” she answered with stuck out her tongue

 

Yuri then release her hug at jessica, then sit back down next to amber “so bro, do yo want i introduce my friend to you?” she askedn in curious

 

“it's up to you, yul” amber siad in flat

 

“serious?” yuri asked in disbelief

 

Amber just nodded her head and the yuri immediately take her blackberry, fews second later she smile like idiot, her eyes looked at all direction of the canteen like looking for someone who similar like display picture of her friend. Her smile more big when someone that she looking for already found

 

“ambro, that is the girl my blcakberry massenjer’s friends” yuri pointing at girl who talking with friend next her with smile plasted in her face

 

“where?” asked by amber and her gang in curious with the girl that yuri said is beautiful

 

“that is, the girl with pink watches and sitdown next at t-ara gang”

 

amber notice carefully the girl that yuri pointing, the beautiful girl with the cold face, the girl has milky white skin, the beautiful girl with thin and y lips, she have eyes smile and it make her more beautiful. For the first time amber looked at girl more than 10 minutes without blink an suddenly

 

dub-dub-dub-dub

 

dub-dub-dub-dub

 

dub-dub-dub-dub

 

dub-dub-dub-dub

 

“amb”

 

“amber”

 

“ambroooo”

 

“llama”

 

“amber josheph liu” yuri yelled right at amber’s ear, untill amber amber was fallen from the bench to the floor, all of students in the canteen laugh because watch the handsome girl fall. Amber just smile and then sit back in her bench and look toward yuri “yul, why you yelled at me? I’m not deaf!”

 

“not deaf, you siad? I already calling your name for than 3 times, and you said you’are not deaf?”

 

“i’m just pretending not heard”

 

“i’m not believe you”

 

“yes, me too” said heny “i pretty sure, ambro was falling in love at first sight with the girl that you pointing, yul”

 

“yup, henry is right, our amber falling in love for the first time” siwon added “by the way, who the girl's name, yul” he asked in curious and answered by nodded his gang, all his gang including amber, open their ears to hear yuri’s answeres

 

 

 

 

“her name is.................................... krystal, jung soojung”