final

Look at Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

final

Hoseok’s mouth has been pouting since morning. It is his birthday and he began his day with seeing Taehyung cuddling with Jungkook. He isn’t surprise anymore. It has been 1 week seeing Taehyung always together with Jungkook. Starting for not finding Taehyung beside him, instead of Jungkook’s bed, then Jungkook and Taehyung’s shopping time, after that Jungkook and Taehyung’s cooking time. Hoseok is tired but he can’t stop Taehyung. Someone said to him that ‘if you love him, set him free’ and Hoseok is cursing the person who makes that nonsense now. He thought that Taehyung would stop doing it since it is his birthday, but he didn’t. He glared at Taehyung but Taehyung only waved at him and turning his head to Jungkook again. Whenever Hoseok said, “Look at me,” Taehyung will shut him up by stuffing his mouth with a piece of cake that he made with Jungkook.

Hoseok doesn’t want to hate Jungkook. Jungkook is the youngest and he needs to be loved by his hyungs. But Hoseok can’t help it. Jungkook is going to the bathroom and Hoseok is here, waiting Jungkook to completely entering the bathroom in. The sound of the locking door is heard and Hoseok stands in front of it, pulling the door knob so Jungkook can’t open it. It is only 3 minutes and Jungkook is knocking the door so hard, thinking that he is accidentally locked in the bathroom. Jungkook shouts Taehyung’s name and Hoseok hates it even more, so he pulls it harder, wanting Jungkook to not come outside and be with his Taehyung. Unfortunately, Taehyung comes, staring at Hoseok while saying ‘stop it’ indirectly by his stare. Hoseok only pouts and let the door opens. Jungkook thanks Taehyung and rubs Hoseok’s back, saying, “It’s okay. I know you’re just playing with me.” After Taehyung nagged him.

Hoseok is left all alone. Namjoon isn’t home. He is meeting his new girlfriend. Jimin, his best pal isn’t home too, he is busy practicing the dances. Jin just went outside to meet Bang PD-nim. He said that there is something that their boss wanted to say. So, yes, Yoongi is busy in his room, not wanting any distraction with his job, composing music. Hoseok opens his phone, playing games. But it has no fun at all. Taehyung and Jungkook are busy with themselves, so do the other members. Just a simple ‘Happy Birthday’ and he would be happy, he thinks. Hoseok is in his bedroom, trying to sleep after he knows that he has nothing to do, but the voice of Taehyung and Jungkook laughing is way too big and it annoys Hoseok. Hoseok stands up, he needs to stop their lovey-dovey moment, he goes out of his room and finding Taehyung is smiling happily while waving at him. Hoseok is sad, while Taehyung looks so happy.

“Look at me.” He said.

“Hm?” Taehyung tilts his head, confused about what Hoseok was trying to say.

“Why are you ignoring me?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter