Opening Fight!!!

K-pop Bad Girls Club Season 1

In LA...

"Isn't it funny how es always want to mess with your beep but when you're in their presence they won't do beep?" Dahye yells running into Ailee, Jessica, and Bora's room with Youngji there too.

 

Dahye - These es are always messing with me. Touching my beep, talking behind my back, and messing with me in public has gotten really beep old. I'm going to snap.

 

" what?" Ailee asks. "Why the beep you speaking in code?"

" don't even sit here and try to front, I know you hid my beep. Where the beep is it?" Dahye asks.

 

Ailee - Dahye runs into our room and starts yelling at us and at this point, I'm ready for her to go. As soon as she hits one of us, it's beep over!

 

"Oh that," Youngjie says. "Find it yourself cause we ain't telling you."

" you're gonna tell me today! You're going to tell me to beep day!" Dahye yells inching closer to Ailee and Youngjie. "Don't get beep up!"

" then do something!" Jessica yells. "Don't stand here and start yelling do something! Oh so you got your hair tied because you want to try something?" she watches Dahye tie her hair up. "Alright I want to try something do!" she wraps her hair and then gets up, getting in Dahye's face.

 

Jessica - Dahye is a beep joke and I'd totally laugh in her face if I wasn't so beep pissed right now.

 

Dahye backs up before speaking again. "I'm going to ask you this one more time and one more time only," Dahye says clapping her hands with every word. "Where the beep is my beep stuff ?"

 

Bora - Dahye stay running and it's annoyingly pathetic. Today she's getting beep up, it's time for this to go bye bye catch your flight don't let the door hit your on the way out!

 

" you want your beep stuff?" Bora yells getting up. "You want your beep stuff !" she fetches Dahye's things from under the bed and then gets up throwing them at her. "Here's yo beep !" she spits at Dahye. "."

"Oh hell no !" Dahye yells punching Bora in the face. "Touch my beep beep you crazy?"

"Beep idiotic !" Bora yells hitting Dahye in the face. "!" she grabs Dahye's hair pulling it while hitting her as Dahye does the same.

"!" Dahye yells throwing her fists into Bora's face and head. "!"

"You stupid !" Jessica yells running to the fight with Ailee and Youngjie. "!" she grabs Dahye by her hair and starts hitting her in the head.

"!" Dahye falls to the ground as all the girls grab at her.  

"You whack mother beep !" Ailee yells kicking Dahye. "You're going home you beep !"

" get the beep off of me!" Dahye yells kicking at the quartet from the ground. "es!"

Security runs into the room grabbing the girls and trying to separate them.

 

Dahye - I'm so beep pissed the beep off man. I know that these dumb planned to jump me and now I'm going home. Dammit!

 

Jessica and Ailee are taken downstairs as Bora and Dahye keep fighting.

"Let go of her Bora!" One guard yells. 

"Now!" Another one shouts.

"I ain't letting go of this !" Bora yells. "She hit me the beep first so it's her stupid mistake!"

Bora and Dahye keep punching each other in the face and pulling each other's hair until Bora is pulled off of Dahye.

"Stupid beep !" Bora yells. "Bye don't miss your flight to Atlanta!"