Mistake [17]

Mistake (by kwon Yuri)

“Hey, uhm? Mr. Hawking, Sir?”

 

Mr. Hawking turned around only to see his favorite star “Hmm? Yuri! I’m surprised to see you here, what is it?” His face was friendly and approachable despite of his fame and being one of the richest man in the world Mr. hawking remained down to earth that’s why many artist and even ordinary people loved him, he also do charity once or twice every month.

 

“umh, sir well I. . . I. . if.. .Uhm?. . . . . . ” Yuri was sweating hard even if Mr. Hawking’s office was fully air-conditioned

 

“now, don’t be scared Yuri I don’t bite” The old man let out a light chuckle and somehow it calmed Yuri down

 

“well, I just, If I, can I return to Korea tomorrow?” The request changed Mr.Hawkings facial expression, it’s like a sorry face and Yuri saw that she was disappointed but she understand very well

 

“well, uhm, I know you really miss your family and friends but tomorrow is the press conference and the next day after that, we need to fly to Paris France because we already scheduled everything and Taylor can’t make it next week because it’s already scheduled for her recording and she needs to be in that scene. . . . . . . . . I’m really sorry Yul, but this is only for a week or two, I’m so sorry” Mr. hawking really wants to grant Yuri’s wish but everything is already settled for this week’s events.

  

Yuri let out a smile she knows Mr.Hawking was sincere about his apology that in fact for the first place he doesn’t need to say sorry  “Hey, It’s okay sir, no need to be down, It’s my job to follow you and thank you for understanding my request” again she beamed her most precious smile

 

“I really like your personality Yuri, I hope you continue to be humble”

 

“I will surely take that advice especially from you sir”

Yuri and Mr. Hawking continues to chat inside his office, they talked about the agendas and some other things, Yes, Yuri’s gonna film with a cast in her hand it is also a part of a movie when she got injured but it happened in real life, what an irony.

 

Yuri went back to her apartment and thinking about what to do when she decided to call her girlfriend, but unfortunately she can’t be contacted, she decided to call Tiffany but the latter is also cant be contacted

 

hmm, Tiffany’s still in the plane so maybe she turned her phone off or there is no signal inside”

 

She just laid on the couch with the phone in her hand thinking who she would call, then she remembered she still has six more sisters in Korea, a smile was formed in her face, she then went into their private chat box where they sometimes put their schedules

 

Yoona: Photoshoot Today and a meeting with manager oppa

Hyoyeon: Having a dance practice with Taemin and Henry Oppa for our trio dance

Seohyun: going out with my friend at 12 in the afternoon

Sooyoung: I’ll be at the studio and will be at the club at 7 a friend invited me

Sunny: Going to shop for new clothes and will be clubbing at 6

Taeyeon: at the studio recording for an OST

Tiffany: Flying back to Korea    

 

Yuri knew something was missing, Jessica didn’t have any updates, now she is worried sick, but still she writes and update incase anyone cares.

 

Yuri: Here at my apartment, will have a meeting later at 2 korean time and Jessica where are you?

 

She pressed send hope that she will have a reply from her. . . . . . . but moments passed still doesn’t have any news

“Aish I cant call anyone they are all busy”

 

. . . . . . . . . . . . .

 

The press conference was a success and without and just a matter of an hour after their event the movie topped 1 for the most awaited movie, it was no Joke that it reached that rank even if it was their first time to talk about the details in public, some critics says that its because of the unique story line, so all of the cast gathered to MR. Hawking’s mansion to celebrate because tomorrow they will start filming, In Paris France.

 

The story line was about a girl(Taylor Swift) who was torn between her friend(Yuri)  and her lover(Justin) what makes this unique is that Taylor falls for Yuri while having a relationship with Justin, now Justin was so comfortable with Taylor and Yuri’s friendship because Yuri is a girl and she is his Childhood best friend, Yuri and Justin had been like sisters and brother, she thought that Taylor and Yuri were just close friends and was just having a common relationship he liked that, who wouldn’t his best friend and girlfriend getting along pretty well but Yuri was so in love with Taylor that she wants her to just hide their relationship for Taylor doesn’t want to break up with Justin because she is still confused but she knows she feels something for Yuri so she gave it a try . . . . . until one day Justin knew all about it. . . .  .Justin Timberlake is the main character of the story as he needs to make a choice who to pick, His Bestfriend(sister like) his love or his self.

 

 

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .       

 

 

“Good job everyone, now you all get a rest and we still have a plane to catch tomorrow, just get ready for tonight okay. . . . . . .Yuri and Taylor memorize your scripts for tomorrows scene, okay?”

 

“Yes sir”

 

“of course “

“now all of you off you go, get your things packed and get some good night sleep it’s already 11”

 

The cast say their thanks to the old man first before they leave one by one and headed to their respective homes, but Yuri doesn’t want to go home yet, she misses her girlfriend so much that she hadn’t contacted yesterday and today, she wants to talk to her badly because honestly, now she feels that Jessica is keeping her distance from her but she doesn’t know why and that is not helping her mind to be peaceful.

 

Yuri was walking in the streets of California while using a mask and a cap with an eyeglass she stopped by the park and sat at the empty bench, the park was quite there are only at least five people including her, she took a deep breath of the cold breeze and closed her eyes as she opened it she saw a bright star at the dark sky the star was brighter than any other that reminds her of a person that serves as her star “Jessica Jung, where are you? It’s been two days baby” she just continued to stare at the star and when she got tired she walked back home.

 

 

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

 

Seoul Korea . . . . . . . . . .

 

“Jessica had you made a choice already?”

 

“hmm, but before we end this just give me two months, two months to settle things up, two months to be with her”

 

“sorry, but two months it’s, it’s a long period of time, we ca. . . . . . . “

 

“please just for this two months, please I’m begging you”  Jessica was crying hard while kneeling as she begged for a time, a time before everything ends “just this once I promise, I’ll do anything you say”

 

“okay then. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . two months”

 

 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

 

Yuri had just arrived at their hotel in Paris and the view from her window was breath taking especially with the Eiffel Tower at the center, she the remembered someone, someone who was as beautiful as the view, she then picked her phone from her pocket and tried to call her again, this time a wide smile was plastered in her face, Jessica’s phone is ringing the only thing to do was for her to pick it up. . . .

 

 

KNOCK! KNOCK!

 

“Miss Kwon, Direc. wants to discuss something to you, he is waiting at the lobby” one of the staff knocked at the door

 

“Okay thank you” she cant do anything so she ended the call before it can be answered and hurried down to the lobby to meet with their director.

 

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

 

Am I not enough for you?” Tears drench her face, she’s been crying for the past few weeks, she felt tiered but this time she can’t hold back “I know, I’m not a perfect girlfriend, b-but? But do I deserve this? I tried to give you everything, I even pretend that I was blind from what was happening! I held my feelings because I always think of you first before myself, but still everything is not enough” her head dropped as her voice gets softer “I have  loved you, I still love you and I will always love you, b-but I can’t hold you anymore you’re the one who let go” she slowly turned her back and walked away but a familiar warmth stopped her, she cant help but to close her eyes as she wants to feels the sensation. . . . .for the last time.

 

“no!. . . . . please! Wait. . . . . Im sorry! I’m so sorry, I was the one at fault, please don’t! I’m sorry!!”

 

 

She unwrapped her arms that was tightly held and faced her she cupped both her cheeks and wiped her tears away using her thumb “I’m also sorry for everything, sorry for not making you happy” this time she pulled her even closer and kissed her forehead lovingly ”I love you, but LET’S BREAK UP”

 

 

“ANNNNNDD. . . CUT!! Good job everyone, that was a wrap, WOW that was just our first take and it came out really awesome, you two are a natural” the Director complimented Yuri and Taylors acting, it appeared so realistic that it came from the heart, if there were no cameras, lights and mics everywhere everyone would think that was actually happening.

 

“thank you for the compliment sir” Yuri gave a bow showing her Korean culture.

 

“no problem you deserve it, now both of you go and take a little brake I’ll just call you again for the next scene”

 

Yuri hurried to her tent and picked up her phone

 

The other line was ringing and moments later it was answered

 

“Hello Seobang?” The sweet angelic voice welcomed Yuri, the voice that she missed “I’m sorry if I didn’t text or call you this past few days, I was just. . . just arranging something” Jessica’s voice became sad Yuri noticed it, he always notice if something is wrong if its Jessica

 

“Is there something wrong?”

 

Jessica shook her head like Yuri can see it “no, everything’s fine” a small yet sincere smile was plastered into her face

 

“are you sure? You know you can tell me anything”

 

“aigooo! Seobang you’re so pushy! Everything’s fine! You? how are you? Does your broken arm still hurt?” Jessica changed the topic she doesn’t want the conversation to be just her, she also wants to know about Yuri’s where abouts.

 

“It doesn’t hurt anymore, but it’s still casted and I still need to visit Doctor Joe for a regular check-up but besides that I’m fine Baby, especially right now that I’m talking to you”

 

“You know what Seobang? you’re so cheezy, but I also feel the same. . . . . . . I miss you” that came out more sincere than it was meant to.

 

It made Yuri smile again a smile that was missing “I miss you too, so much. . . . . but hey baby!?”     

 

hmmm, what is it?”

 

“Guess where am I?”

 

“UUhhm, You’re at California”

 

“ Nope! I’m here at Paris France It’ so beautiful here, the view of the Eiffel tower is so peaceful especially at night If I ever wanted to propose to you I will bring you here in front of this beautiful Tower, I will say how much I love you and ask your hand for marriage”

 

Jessica was about to tear up but she held it in, she doesn’t  want to hurt Yuri but she can’t do anything it’s a matter of choice “It really doesn’t matter seobang as long as it’s you, I’ll always say yes” until it ends she will say yes

 

Yuri giggle from the other line “okay baby you said It, well I have to go, our director is calling me now, so bye for now okay? I Love You, I can’t wait to see you soon, after a week”

 

“I Love You more, bye. . . . . .  after a week” and then a beep indicated that the call had ended a lone tears escaped from her eyes as more of it continues to stream down, she held her phone close to her chest, she hated herself, they have been in this situation that both of them don’t deserve to be in,

 

“I hope this is right, I hope choosing this is not a Mistake”

 

 

 

 

TBC . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

If you hadn't noticed, the first preview was in this chapter, and yes it was a part of Taylor and Yuri's script, it's not about Jessica and Yuri hahaha so iguess, Happy April Fools?!?!?! am I too late? hmmmm

 

Hmmm there's not much to say . . . . . . . . 

 

but thank you for the up votes, subcirbes and for all your comments :D

 

(if my mind will not go crazy again) This story is almost done :)

 

so #SpreadTheLove people <3