Chapter 1

love of secret

Yoona P.O.V

another day of school.....Sad....But Theres always a reason to go to school.My reason is simple just to see him.To see him is my one and only reason.He sits next to me. It all started when a school moved...so I transfer to the school ....and that's when I met him....

That day...November 11..

But .. I met her as well...She became my best friend when the first day we met.We share our stories,secrets and everything...Even the fact that she like him ....when she havent like him yet..he like another two guys... The other two guys don't like her ...they told her it...and she cry for a week for a guy...means she cry for two weeks for two guys....

I Im Yoona is her best friend....

She Kim Hyoyeon is my Best friend ...

He Lee Minhyuk is my crush...

He Lee Minhyuk is her crush...

That she like the most...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After I Finish my thought,I change up to a simple long sleeve shirt with a skirt for school.

I went up my mom's car and we set up to my school.When I arrive i went to my locker for my books then I went to my class which is 3E the best class of third grade.I sit on my spot and wait for him...he is Lee Minhyuk.He is the top 5 students in our class.Teacher always call him up to help her.He is a very silent guy...But that is just the face...he actually is a very very very ert guy in his friend team.

I have no reason for liking him...his looks?...his good brain??..his ert?I don't think so...

He arrived ....

"Hi..."

" Oh hi yoona.."

"hehehe..." i akwardly smile and went to the toilet.

I just actually shout in the toilet...students are looking at me...omg thats ...haiz

I went back to my class and he is talking to his friends . They are saying something ert again...

########

Sorry for having a short chaper....