kisses

kisses

     "I really have to go now," you lift yourself a few centimeters off of the bed, but can't make it any further. You're pulled back down and held tightly, his arms wrapped around your waist and his face buried into your neck. He knows that's your weakness, the feeling of his drowsy, soft breath against the sensitive skin of your neck and he knows how it makes you feel when he brushes his lips against your skin, not kissing just the presence is enough to melt you instantly.

    "Jimin," you can barely breathe, and his name escapes your lips as a mere whisper. "I can't stay here any longer, please," you feel his lips curve slightly into a faint smile and his hug tighten, pulling you closer into his embrace.

    "Call in sick," Jimin moves away from your neck and shifts his head on the white pillow to look at your face. "for me," his eyes plead you to stay in bed all day, to let him cover you in kisses, to kiss him and love him and never leave him. You sigh, he was like this every morning and it was so incredibly easy to give into that fluffy bed hair and eye smile and those soft grazes on your face and neck.

    "I've called in sick so many times already," you frown, free your arms from his hug, and lightly begin pushing yourself away from him. "I hate to leave you just as much as you hate me leaving you, but-"

    Jimin suddenly sits up in the bed, grabs your shoulders and pushes you onto the messy bed. He hovers over you, his knees on either side of your legs and his hands pressing down on the pillows by your head. He leans down, "Don't go," and like that you spend the entire morning in Jimin's arms, his lips venturing your body, covering, loving, remembering you with his kisses.