Special day

Evil Happy Ending

"Sandara"

"SANDARA,where are you?" the voice keep ringing nonstop.Sometime I wish I can mute her.

"Sandara for how many times should I remind you, do not daydreaming while working.Do you get it !" I could see how raged Madam Jessica is but I could not help to laugh at how funny her hat is.The hat remind me of dog tail or it might be the real dog tail.

"What so funny about my hat.It is worth entire of your life working with me,if your not dead." She guffaw like it is the most funniest thing she ever heard.

'How annoying !" I roll my eyes in annoyance.She somehow catch me red handed.A sharp glare send to me.I just grin stupidly realize my mistake.

"I want ten dresses finish today before midnight or not,you need to say bye to this shop.I already tired giving chance for you to play around." She arrogantly walk toward the exit.

"I'm done today!" I stomp my feet madly.My mind thinking what should I do next.Madam Jessica always ask for something ridiculous.What am I? A fairy godmother? I don't have any power nor magic.

11.55 P.M

I'm tired.Maybe my fate is not here.I should just go back.This won't help either.I have another six dress to finish and that will take a few hours to be done.I take a step towards the mirror.Something strange is happening.

Why is my reflaction look like my

"Mother" A crooked smile form.My instinct tell me today is not any usual day.

It's special day.

"Well,well,look at my lovely daughter.She has be a beautiful lady.It must be a long time ago when we last meet." Her eyes is shinning but it is not the same way as before.Something behind it.A big secret which I never know.

"Silent.Why the air become so tensed,don't you miss your mother?" The question hit me,I didn't speak nor have a gut to speak.Who is she? How can this happened?

"I'm your mother,don't you remember me? I'm here to fulfill my promise to you." I am quite suprise by her answer.It feel like she can read my mind.

"Yes,I can read your mind and so do you." Suddenly the mirror begin scratching it own.

Behind the shop.midnight.   

I glance at the leather watch.My eyes widen as the long needle already at 11.59 P.M.My feet accelerate in no time. 'I must be there on time.'

"Sandara,nice to see how pantcual you can be." A women with black silky hood leaning at the wall with a crook smile.

"Mother,is this real? I'm dreaming again right?" A crystal clear liquid drop at my cheek.I wipe it slowly but then I realize I already sobbing in my mother embrace.

"This is not a dream,my precious daughter.Do you remember what I said to you when we last meet?" I quiet stay.My mind diving to the memory which is eight years ago when I'm still nine years old and now I'm seven-- Wait a minute!

It's twenty second of April.

It's my birthday!

"You had just realize it don't you?Happy birthday my dear.After this your life will entirely change.Don't worry I will observe you from far." With that my disappear into the air like a dust.

"Mother,don't leave me again!." I plead as my knees are weak.Slowly I fall on the ground with tears streaming out from my eyes.

From a certain distance a figure peeking the whole situation with undescribable emotion.