Annoyance

Annoyance

Mino and his stupid friends were at it again. Couldn’t they just cool it? Even for just one day? They were bothering the entire school with their stupid game. Everyone hated them, at least, those who weren’t completely obsessed with them did. They were loud and rowdy. Every day they would pick a girl and surround them, then someone in the group, usually Mino, would back the girl against a wall and kiss them, with the rest of the group yelling their heads off and celebrating. Not only were the girls infuriated, their boyfriends weren’t exactly ecstatic either. There wasn’t anything anyone could do though, not when Mino had a 24 hour guard of teenage henchmen surrounding him.

    Finally Mino locked onto today's target, he signalled his group to follow him and he snuck up behind her.

    “Hey.” He called.

    The girl shrieked as Mino turned her around, not giving her even a second to think before pressing his lips against hers.

    Now it was Mino’s turn to shriek.

    The girl grabbed Mino and pulled him closer deepening the kiss and refusing to let him get away until she was done with him, except she wasn’t a ‘she’.

    Taehyun smirked, wiping his mouth with his thumb as Mino stared at him. His group wasn’t shouting and jeering anymore.

    “Mino... “ He looked him in the eyes “You should really be more careful before you decide to kiss just anyone.” Taehyun laughed a little as he straightened his outfit, then walked away without another word.