Chapter 1 (first meet)

Don't make me cry anymore!!

The School Cherry has been attending since kindergarden is huge. There has canteen, swimming pool, tennis hall, football ground, playground and so on. But It's not like only the rich people can attend that school.

Today is her first day of 10th Standard and just like the past years It's just a simple boring day, no fun and no interest since she is not so much popular and especially for boys she is like an invisible girl because she usually doesn't speak to the boys.Tere has the reason why she becomes like that (later you will find out). But she has her 3 best friends who are always beside her no matter what other students think about her coz they know the reason very well as they've known each other since kindergarden and they promise to each other to keep this as a secret till Cherry want others to know that.

Now It's 8:45 and the school will start at 9 so she decided not to go to canteen where her best friends are waiting and just straightly heading to her Grade 10 (A). She take out her phone and typing:

To Minyoung:

Minyoung Ah! I will wait you guys in classroom. It's already 8:45 so I'm not coming to canteen! See you guys soon! XD

And press send and she was about to put her phone into her bag and then someone is just blocking her way and the thing is he is a BOY!

"Excuse me" the boy started talking.

"What's wrong with him? No Boys never talk to me or look at me because they know I won't never talk back to them and what is he?" Cherry is thinking and her eyes are on her shoes and biting her lips.

"Hey! Don't you hear me? I just want to know where is the Grade 10 (A) is. Can you show me?' he said and bend his waist and look at her face. Since he gets no response from her he makes his face closer to her and said "Come On! I'm not gonna bite you. Why don't you answer me? You don't know where is it?"

And then "Cherry Ya! What are you doing there? Don't you go to the class? We gonna late!!" the 3 girls shouting and walking to Cherry and the boy. When they reach to them they look at each other and seems they know the situation and Bora grabs Cherry from her shoulder and ask "Are you ok?" Cherry just nod her head. Minyoung ask the boy "What can I help you? Are you a transfer student? since you look having a conversation with Cherry?" and she looks the boy from head to toe and said "Oh! You look cute and as a bonus you are also handsome".

"Well Thank you and Yes! I'm a transfer student and I was asking your friend if she can show me where Grade 10 (A) class is." he answers back.

"Grade 10 (A)!! Oh we all gonna be classmates. Come on! Follow us We are late for class!!" Minyoung told and started running to the class with Sera.

The boy also follows them after he took a glance at Cherry. His face looks having a question about what is with that quite girl.

Cherry also was about to follow them but Bora stop her by grabbing her hand. "Cherry Ya! You should try to talk with the boys now. All of the boys are not like what you think. Ofcourse there has many bad boys but there also has good boys you know. Even your parents want you to forget about what your sister has faced and"

"Stop! Stop Bora ya! I know It's the time to forget it but I still can't. I was only 10 when my sister's accident and little I just thought Boys are so bad! because of the boy my sister becomes like that and still can't cure. And I decided not to make friend with boys and need to stay away from them before I can take care of myself. But now like you said all the boys are not like I thought they are and my sister just had a bad luck to face that accident. So I'll try but you know It's been too many years that I haven't had communication with the boys. It's not that easy to start talking with the boys like you think. But I promise I'll try my best just don't push me, OK? and lets get hurry! It's our first day and we can't be late'. as soon as she finished talking she holds Bora's hand and the two girls running to the class.

 

 

 

My first Chapter finally! Enjoy My lovely readers!! <3 <3 If you don't mind please leave comments for me! Thank You! Gamsahabnidi XD