A and D i

Auburn and Dawn

kai

"Okay, i'll hang up now. Customers are getting heavier."
Kai stood up and looked around. The cafe has been busier these days. Well, he knew how his name made an impact to this cafe. 

"One capuccino, please."

He turned his head on the counter. It's a girl, again. It's the girl, again.

"Like the usual?" He asked. Trying not to sound annoyed.

"Yes," she smiled. Sweetly. . . but still made Kai uncomfortable.

Two things; the girl is flirting, and he's not stupid.
 

 

The girl always wear short shorts, a black sando, and a checkered red long sleeves around her waist. She dresses cooly, but still a nah for Kai. Just not his style.

He entered the kitchen, right behind the counter. Still busy, still filled with a lot of people. Kai tapped one of the waiter's shoulder.

"Can you do me a favor?"

"Yes, of course sir," he even saluted. Kai laughed.

"You," he said while looking at his back, which is where the girl is waiting for her order, "Give that girl a capuccino, and ban her in this cafe."

His worker looked at Kai with a dafuq is your problem, dude face. First, it's a costumer, it's money! It's business! Second, the girl is pretty, and hot, and it seems like

Kai's her ideal type. A girl thing called motivation.

 

Kai's phone rang. Chanyeol is written on the screen. He frowned, but still answered his friend's call.

"What?" He asked even though he already knew the reason why Chanyeol called him.

"Still not going to live with us? Please Kai. We understand that you don't want to be dependent on your parents. But you can depend on us! We're brothers here."

Geez. He sounds like crying he laugh at the thought of seeing his hyung cry.

"Still a no, hyung. I've already found a place to stay in for a month, or even a year. Far from the ten of you. Kekeke"

"The world's too small, dongsaeng. And if ever you moved just right behind where we're living, i'm going to laugh at you." Chanyeol is serious, but Kai is laughing. . . quietly.

"As if. I gotta go, bye," he said and for the third ing time, his convo with his Chanyeol-hyung ended.

 

 

"Honey, where am i going to place your study table?" Kai looked at his mom, standing on the back of the truck, and finding a space where to place his study table.

"Anywhere mom, you can just leave it there. I'll organize my things later, right after we finish eating our dinner."

His mom nodded. Kai smiled.

Ah, freedom smells so good. He thought.

 

He kissed her mom's cheeks and bid her goodbye. He even waved at her before he starts the engine. He's finally arriving at his new home.

"I love you, honey! Just remember to call me when something happens!"

He smiled. Mom, something always happen every time.

 


As soon as he saw the house's roof, he drove his truck faster. His lips formed a smile. . . or a grin. Whatever.

He called his Chanyeol hyung, "Hyung, i'm coming home!"

He can hear voices, loud. 

"Ah, sorry Kai-ssi. We're having a boy version of slumber party here! Kekeke, what's it again?"

Kai laughed. 

"I said, i'm coming home!" He even shouted. Just to make sure his hyung heard it right.

"REALLY!? THEN THAT'S GOOD! YOU'VE CHANGED YOUR MIND ALREADY? I TOLD YOU! HA!"

Kai just died laughing. Good thing he already arrived. But he's still inside of the truck. 

"No. Haha. I mean, i'm coming home, my home, not yours."

Still quiet.

 

exo

The eleven boys are having their slumber party. Full of laughter, 2NE1's music, and full of stupidity.

Just right after Chanyeol had drunk his fifth glass of alcohol, he heard Dara's fresh voice, then he realized that it was just his phone.

It was Kai. And he's talking, and he can't understand.

"Ah, sorry Kai-ssi. We're having a boy version of slumber party here! Kekeke, what's it again?" Then he heard Kai laughed.

"I said, i'm coming home!" Chanyeol's eyes widened, but still Dyo's are bigger.

Kai's coming home, his going back, they'll be together again. And that's dope.

"REALLY!? THEN THAT'S GOOD! YOU'VE CHANGED YOUR MIND ALREADY? I TOLD YOU! HA!"

Chanyeol isn't just teasing Kai. He misses his dongsaeng, a lot. And it feels so good to see that they're going to be complete again.

"Yah. Chanyeol-hyung! Who you're talking to?" Sehun, their maknae asked. But Chanyeol didn't answer. That's why Sehun throw him a pillow, and that's the end for Chanyeol's phone.

 

kai

Kai jumped off the truck. He's wearing a black t-shirt, and a short. He smiled, looking at his new house. 
 

 

exo
Chanyeol ran outside of their house. Still thinking of his conversation with Kai a while ago. Then he saw him, standing in front of another house, and not theirs.
Stupid Yoda shouted, "Kai! That's not our house! Over here!"
Kai looked back, and then he saw his Chanyeol hyung outside. Standing in front of him and waving his hands on the air like an idiot.
Then he saw the other hyungs, too. Well except for his Kris gege, probably sleeping right now. Sleeping handsome.
"Hyung, this is my house!" He said, pointing at the house right in front of him.
"Aish, pabo Kai. This is our house," Chanyeol shouted back.
"Ahh! Pabo Dobi Hyung! Stop shouting, can't you just go over there and talk to him?" 
Sehun's irritated, everyone else is.

 

Being the stupid yoda, Chanyeol started walking, just like what his dongsaeng said.
He pointed at Kai, "You, i said that house over there is our place and not this one."
Kai frowned, slowly getting the situation, "Hyung, didn't i told you that i'm not going to live with you? Huh? This is my place, and probably that house is yours"

Chanyeol already get it. He looked at Kai, and his face is now as red as Krystal's hair.
Then the place is suddenly filled with Chanyeol's laughter. The other ten is confused, while Kai, he's embarrassed.