I love You Too/Two

I love You Too/Two
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Wow! Oh my God!! It’s so freaking awesome!!” shrieking a high pitches voices, almost breaking the thick wall of an apartment. A brunette in a pink tee with hands covered half of his face, looking at a middle parted-hair man that standing lazily half meter in front of him, the brunette eyes showed how excited and giddy he was, even when his lips was covered by his hand you can tell that he was smiling ear to ear judging by his eyes that form in half-moon shaped.

“Satisfied?” the middle parted-hair man asking the brunette, annoyance can be heard in his voice when he asked the brunette. Both of his hands being shoved to his pant pocket, face so far from a good expression it show the otherwise it’s looked like he ready to explode anytime soon and destroyed all of the entire building.  The brunette just nodding his head rapidly, still smiling, now his hand uncovered his face, placing at both of his side.

“You look so handsome” the brunette said, oh-so-admiringly at the man, his eyes twinkling with admiration and happiness, the man weakness.

“You must be blind!” the man spat at him, ready to munch everything in his reach, including the brunette. His left hand was leaving the warm pocket and pointing at the brunette with so much anger.

“I’m not!” the brunette shouted back, the bright smile had lost from his face replaced with a pout and a defending look in his eyes. “My eyes are just fine. You’re the one who don’t know about fashion!”

“Fashion my ! This is not fashion but a way to embarrassed yourself! I’m not wearing this!” the middle-parted hair man turned around, ready to change the stupid clothe that stuck on his body.

“NO!” the brunette shouted hysterically as he abruptly standing from his seat and run to the man, preventing him to do so. He grabbed his arm tightly his eyes looked pleadingly to the man. “No, please. We have to wear this…”

“And who the hell making that stupid rule?” The man cutting the brunette off not letting him finished his sentence, looking at the brunette, his droopy eyebrows furrowed, face still showing his annoyed.

“Me.” the brunette answered innocently, hands still holding the man’s arm. 

This innocent and stupid (in the man’s opinion) answer success made him speechless the only thing he could do was giving the brunette a ‘WHAT-THE-HELL’ look while the brunette kept looking at him pleadingly. He needed to look away if he didn’t want to fell for the brunette weapon but, he can’t.

“And I don’t want to!” he said final, freeing his hand from the tight grip and start to walk back to his bedroom.

“NAM TAEHYUN!”

“What!!” Taehyun snapped at the brunette who screaming likes a teenager girl who almost lost her ity, almost. This guy never failed to make Taehyun lost his temper.

“You look awesome, really. C’mon. I want to wear a couple tee in this special day.” The brunette whines.

“What special day? And if you want to embarrassed yourself then go do it by yourself never dragging me into your stupid plan. I’ll calmly watching you and laughing my out along with the other people”

“I can’t believe that you are my boyfriend” the brunette muttered disbelievingly.

“Glad to hear it, because I don’t believe it too that I have a dumb mushroom like you as my boyfriend”

“Stop insulting my hair! It’s not a mushroom! You’re the blind one!” the brunette shouts at the annoying creature he ever met in his life.

“Me? Blind? Yeah, you’re right. Maybe it’s another reason why I ended up with a mushroom.” Taehyun relied mockingly, his eyes looking at the brunette challengingly. “I’m not going to wear this. It’s final”

“Why?!” shrieking the brunette. “It’s just a tee, it’s not like I asked you to walk in the middle of a crowd”

“This is equal with walking in a crowd” replied the annoyed man.

“What!? How come it’s equal with walking in a crowd? You still have a tee cover up your body! You are being irrational.” The brunette was eyeing Taehyun strangely.

“You are even more irrational than me by asking me to use this ing stupid tee. Childish, I can say..”

“Hey! This is not childish watch your stupid mouth, bastard. This is what we called with romantic…” the brunette explained proudly.

“Romantic my . Watch your stupid mind before doing something, I tell you it’s for your own good, .”

“Why are you always insulting me !” shouted the brunette frustrated, getting sick with the every words that came out from the stupid mouth of the person that claimed himself as his boyfriend. “Can’t you at least appreciate my effort?”

“First, I’m not INSULTING but STATING the fact. Second, appreciation is only given to a person who deserves it, just if you can come out with a good idea instead a stupid idea like this maybe you’ll get my appreciation.”

“Whatever. Talking with you is like talking with a pained . Old man, don’t know how to have fun”

“Shut your stupid mouth Kang Seungyoon”

“Why? You don’t have the right to order me to shut my mouth. It’s my right, it’s what you called with human right, ”

“Yeah, it’s surprised me that you know what human right is. Then I have the right too to refuse wearing this stupid tee” a smirk creep out Taehyun’s face, he could see how Seungyoon’s face became sour.

“Human right” Taehyun said mockingly.

“I hate you since the day we meet. Really, really hate you with all of my heart.” Seungyoon replied, annoyed to hell.

“Thanks for the information, so, may I change now ?”

“Fine go change. I think Zico will look so damn good as in that tee, way more good than you” Seungyoon said, his voice was challenging; hands crossed in front of his chest. While Taehyun narrowed his eyebrow at him, unpleasant was written all over his face the moment a certain named being said by Seungyoon.

“Go near him and I’ll made you regret for ever breathing air in this world”

“Why? It is human right” Seungyoon replied, a smug smile broke out on his face.

 “It’s pink for the God sake Kang Seungyoon!” suddenly Taehyun shouted in despair, didn’t like Seungyoon’s treat about that Zico guy whom he hates till his bone. That guy always tried to get into Seungyoon’s pant every time he had the chance and Taehyun hates it, he can’t numbered how many times he catch that guy looking at his boyfriend with a predatory gaze, he swears that guy was trying hard not to drool every time he looking at Seungyoon, just like him, ahem.. So he had no other choice but blurted out his reason refusing Seungyoon’s request wearing the tee.

“What’s wrong with pink?” Seungyoon asked dumbly still shock with the sudden outburst and looking at Taehyung confusedly. He thought that Taehyun will swearing to him for mentioning Zico’s name and well yeah insulting him again like what he usually does, Seungyoon thought that Taehyun would arguing him back but seems like the response was… unexpected.

“I don’t like pink. Hell I’m a man. And pink isn’t my color.”

“I don’t see why pink isn’t your color. You look awesome though…” Seungyoon stated, eyes looking at Taehyun up and down, in his opinion Taehyun look fine in pink, nothing wrong. “Please…” Seungyoon begging at Taehyun, looking at him like a kicked puppy.

“Kang Seungyoon…” Taehyun groaned, rubbing his face harshly.

 Taehyun’s body was itchy, he wants to tore away this damn clothe from his body and changing to his usual clothes, a long black sleeve or the white one, his favorite clothe. Not, this stupid-girly-pinky tee that glued onto his body that made his body so itchy like hell. It’s not because of the cloth, no, the tee was well made from a high quality material and it’s a branded brand too, but, what made him felt so itchy was the fact it was pink because th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter