two

You owe me

-I blinked as his words registered in my head. Trainee? What the , was this all some type of hyper-realistic dream, an elaborate hoax? "B-But what about school?" I stuttered stupidly the first thing that flittered to my mind. Mr. Lee just chuckled in amusement. "You will have the best of the best when it comes to tutors and you can even graduate with your class, how does that sound?" He reasoned. I blinked once more and gave a slow nod. It wasn't like I could really go against anything he says anyway. Until father pays him, I am his property. I would  be a stripper if he wishes it. Plus, I wasn't much of a leader. I didn't have much spunk to go against anyone really. Some people rush to a fight, I flee to a safe place. "That's great, alright lets get your living arrangements figured out." he replied, whipping out his phone and tapping on his screen, frowning ever now and then and muttering little curses. Finally he looked up at me and smiled. "Alright follow me Ms. Park."  I scrambled up from the floor, throwing on my jacket and slipping my shoes back on. This time I was led through a door in the back of his office. It opened to a short corridor at the end was a lone black elevator. We went down and it let out into a car garage. His luxurious car was waiting for him and we slid in.
  - ended up about an hour away, He pulled up to a tall black building with heavy security. I blinked. Must be the dorms. He grabbed my suitcase and proceeded to the building and I scurried after him. My jaw dropped for the upententh time that night. This place was gorgeous, it was obviously a place for the rich and famous, not some peasant like me. We went to the top floor and down the hall. He stopped in front of door 303 and knocked. The door opened and I peered in. I blinked. All members of Exo were sitting in the living room and Suho opened the door. His eyes widened as he looked back from his boss to me. "Mr.Lee?" ha asked stepping aside. We walked in and Mr. Lee cleared his throat. "This is Aleyna Park, a brand new trainee. Now she will trail you and learn new things, but this is not just any trainee this is a business inquiry, so don't  it up. Also think of this as an opportunity for bonding, since it seems you have been a little RESTLESS and  REBELLIOUS since those two left. She is your property now, take good care of her." he said a bit venomously as he almost glared at them. Damn Mr. Lee was kinda ing evil, I was too scared to ask why I couldn't just dorm with the girls, or even right across the hall. He turned to me and smiled warmly patting my shoulder. "Work hard little one, come to me if you need anything." I nodded and he his heels and was gone. I slowly turned my gaze to the rest of them and and gave an awkward wave. "Anneong..."
-Suho silently shut the door before his intense gaze trailed up to me. "What the ?" Kai asked, stunned, after a moment of silence. I flushed a light red. "I'm sorry to be a disruption in your lives, really, I'm just collateral on a loan. I'm his property until my father decides to pay up, and he entrusted me to you. Therefore I'm your property. Soooo.....is there anything you want me to do?" I apologized wholeheartedly. Many people would be in an uproar in my situation, but I'm a quiet girl, submissive. I wouldn't dare go against someone of higher ranking. Anyway its not like I'm angry I've been taken away from father, he was a horrid person to live with. The scars on my back could attest to that. Suho cleared his throat. "Umm, lets figure all of this out in the morning, first lets figure out who your going to bunk with." I nodded and grabbed my suitcase, sitting on a plush recliner a nice distance from the wary eyed members. I glanced at them, whom would I bunk with? Sehun? No, he looked stoic and unapproachable. Tao? He looked like he would use his Wushu skills against me if I even came near him. Kyungsoo? Ha, more like Satansoo, he may seem squishy but I knew he had an inner evil. Kai? He was a God, I'd probably hyperventilate if I got too close to him. Chanyeol? His smile scared me. , I was undecided. " I can sleep on the couch if you want." I said eyeing the couch, it looked more comfortable than my bed back home! It was spacious, memory foam and I just wanted to stretch out as it caresses my body. "Ani, that's absurd, you can room with me and Tao." The half fifty member said matter of factly with a puff of his cheeks. Geeze, baozi, baozi indeed. I gave a small nod. Xiumin took my things and I followed him to a room at the end of the hall. I raised an eyebrow when I saw there were only two beds. "You can sleep with either or us until we get another bed, okay?" I was about to ask why couldn't he just bed with Tao, but he had already went into the walk in closet. When he came back out he was in super cute footie pajamas. He fell face first in his bed and a few seconds later I could hear soft snores. I smiled softly, guesses they already washed up before I came in. Poor thing was so tired. I timidly went over and tucked him in. I turned and went out the room and into the bathroom and took a soothing bath, I didn't worry about the others barging in, the door had a lock and half of them were already fast asleep. I slipped on my gown and brushed my hair before making my way back to the room. I thought about sliding into bed with Xiumin, but he was all over the bed, and he looked so peaceful, I didn't want to disturb him. I looked up at the other bed and I had a quick moment of panic, Oh lord have mercy on my soul. I may not have been a die hard fan. I barley listen to music because I have to focus on house care and my studies, but I'd truly have to be living under a rock not to know the wondrousness that is Exo.  Probably because my class mates wouldn't shut up about them. Anyway, I'm no saesang, but the image of Tao in front of me with nothing on but form fitting boxer briefs made me want to jump off a building from all the pent up fan girl feels that was going on inside me. I my suddenly dry lips and stood at the edge of his bed, silently asking for permission to lay with him. He looked up at me. "What are you waiting for? I'm going to sleep." He said. With that I slid under the blanket, biting my lip as he joined me under the blanket. Tao reached over to the wall and flicked off the light. I stared at the ceiling for a while, I wasn't use to being away from home, even if this bed was like a slice of heaven itself. I closed my eyes and listened to the deep breathing of the two members in the room, I was soon lured to drowsiness by the sound. Suddenly arms reached over and pulled me closer. "Ehh? Tao..yah!" I whispered yelled at him. He just mumbled something in Chinese and laid his head on my chest as he wrapped his arm around my waist. No wondered Xiumin didn't offer to bed with Tao, he gets awfully clingy in his sleep. Hesitantly I reached down and slowly ran my hand through his hair. I was unbelievably soft. I trailed my fingers lower, feeling his smooth cheeks and the contours of his jaw. He was truly handsome. I closed my eyes once more and drifted off to dream land.