Hello

Hello

Hello - Yui

 http://www.jpopsuki.tv/video/YUI---Hello-~Paradise-Kiss~-%2528eng-sub%2529/613784ce980df762f6bc16d8cc88c3d5

If you haven't heard it, link is up here.

It's japanese, and was made for paradise kiss. 

Colors correspond to the person by the way. . .

Enjoy :)


Hyoyeon & Taeyang

How many times have I fallen in love?
I can see, I understand immediately,
carrying this downright jealousy.


    Eunhyuk, Donghae, and then Junho. Why did my heart always confuse friendship with love?  I watch them happily talk to other female idols who are beautiful. I looked every night in the mirror hoping that I'd find my prince charming, or at least someone to hold me when I was feeling low. Then there was you smiling at me like you've met Beyonce. I was beyond happy; how could I not? So when I'd hear the annoying squeals, proposals, or annoying crushes when I'd watch TV; I pursed my lips hoping they'd come close to you and claim you mine.

 

I notice this different me.
This dangerous dream, I want to feel it
Something is wrong with me.


I picture us staring passionately down the aisle. Happy, ignoring outside glances. I accidently almost revealed you on that show with Lee Seungi. Ha, and to think I once thougth he was handsome! You've raisen my standards. No, you've unconsciously made it to where it's only you and no one else!
Eottoke?!

 

Ah, I would love to be in paradise,
but I can’t really jump up there, right?

 

I thought I could confess,

 

You will surely laugh
at my actual self, won’t you?
You, gentle demon, who led me astray


but I wasn't sure if you'd acknowlege my feelings. I'd kept going back everytime I was at least a meter away. Until you caught me retreating and I made an excuse that PD-nim was looking for you. 
Why do you make me feel like this?!

 

Don’t stop pretending you don’t care
Anytime that I long for
Passion, that’s so tough.
in the shadow reflected inside my eye

I feel it won't come true, so I want to forget it.

 

I find it so cute when you unconsciously pout when I talk to other female Idols. And I like how I catch you looking at me; I don't know why but it makes me crazier about you. I wonder if you realize; that my hearts cringes in pain when I see you talking to Eunhyuk.
I feel like he'll steal you from me.

 

But I would love to be in paradise
I will just close my eyes if we cuddle together.
If I acted that way, you will surely hate me, right?
You, cold demon, who led me astray.

 

So I try to talk to you as much as I possibly can; maybe too much. It's so cute how flustered you get when I do. I want to kiss you so badly, but I fear you'll hate if I do.
 How do you do this to me?!

 

It would have been better
if I never met you.
say hello, say good bye
I can’t stop the start of this forebodement
It’s mortifying, but I started to like it.

 

Sometimes I feel like you'll be the end of me. It pains me to know your out of my reach.
 

I start shedding tears
from your retreating figure
you will probably won’t be coming back, right?

 

Please be mine,

Someday I will make you
go crazy about me
You, smillng cute demon.

 

One day,
hopefully,
you'll be mine.

 

I Love You. . .