Prologue

ι'м Dιffєяєит ( 나는 달라 )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bobby stared at the girl sitting on his left. Then to the girl sitting on his right. They were both talking about things he didn't quite catch. It was a girl talk after all and how could a boy possibly join in a girl talk? Even though Bobby had been friends with these two since childhood, he still couldn't get them sometimes.

 

It was like being a shrimp between 2 whales. He just couldn't fit in their conversation. They were in the cafe drinking their favorite Starbucks drink. Bobby felt so left out that he sent a message to one of his friends. 

 

' Jinhwan Hyung... come over to the Starbucks Cafe asap.- Bobby'

He sighed as the two girls went on their gossip. He could have left then but he couldn't with the power holder beside him AKA suhyun. Even though Suhyun was the youngest and cutest one of them all, as Hayi would say.. She was the power holder. If she said it, they'd do it, especially Bobby.

 

" Really? I wanted that dress too!" Hayi pouted. " I know right, but she bought it just because I was eyeing it for the dance. God, she can be such an sometimes!" Suhyun pouted.

' Right.. the dance! Who would I take?' Bobby wondered. He could take his girlfriend, but he didn't really had in mind on taking her. After all, he was kind of annoyed by her already. She was just too clingy and all aeygo-y in front of him. Suhyun and Hayi were cute too, but they didn't do it on purpose.

" By the way, who do you have in mind Hayi?" Bobby asked. Hayi thought for a second before shaking her head. " Don't know yet. The one who asks me out first, but only if he's good looking." She joked as Suhyun laughed. If that was a joke, Bobby didn't know the fun part of it.

 

" Yo wat's up!" Jinhwan walked inside the cafe as he sat down next to Suhyun casually. Bobby saw Suhyun blush a drak shade of red. Ouch. Right, the girl he's crushing on has a crush on his friend. And the other girl he's crushing on is going out with his bestfriend. Could it get anymore complicated? But it could, when  both his crushes hates his girlfriend to the core.

 

"Annyeong Oppa!" Suhyun grinned. The blush slowly fading. Hayi laughed abit, knowing Suhyun had a crush on Jinhwan. She nudged her lightly as Suhyun glared at Hayi who just let out a giggle. Bobby thought that inviting Jinhwan would make it  abit fun for him, but he was wrong. He felt oddly out again as Suhyun and Jinhwan chatted away wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter