chap.2

Our Faith
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nichkhun pov

"Hy brother..it's 7pm you're ready?" Minho ask while i still stand in front of mirror "okke, how do i look ?" I ask and turn to see minho "well..it's bad you know, not my style" he said leaving me behind and go downstairs "damn..minho!!" He laugh "seriously you're awesome, you look the best" my parents and i go to our car before i left someone pinch my shoulder "good luck brother;)" minho wink to me, argghh...

Hwang house~

We're arrived, the house not big it's minimalize and simple but clean and nealty arranged. A man appeared greet to us so gentle i guess he is her father, i bow to him "come in..sorry mr.horvejkul my house it's not big as yours" my parent laugh while enter the house and take a sit, while my parent are talking to mr.hwang, someone take a tea for us and place it on the table, i can see her face, her hair is tied up brown and weavy, she look so young yet so beautiful, is she mr.hwang assistent ? Or his daughter ? She standing beside mr.hwang, smile to my parent..who is she ?

 

Tiffany pov

"Ouh..fany you here, take sit dear" my father says, i take a sit beside his mom, feeling guilty someone in front of me is starring, i look at him he look at the otherside, oh my god i'm so nerveous, he stand up and.. "anyeonghaseyo my name is nichkhun buck horvejkul, nichkhun or khun for short, my age is 26" he bow and sit again, ouh so his name is nichkhun-ssi heeh..he look like a gentle man but cold "so what is your expertise?" my dad ask "bussines sir.." he said "what kind of bussines son?" My dad ask again "ehm..engine sir " my father nodded "good nichkhun-ssi, i'm glad" dady whisper to me to intoduce my self, damn it.."anyeong my name is stephany hwang miyoung tiffany, steph or fany for short..24 years old and i'm a designer" i smiled and bow then sit "you have a boutique dear ?" his mom ask and i nodded "yeaa..tiffany and co" she look at me dissabealive in me "wow honey, your mom must be so proud" she says i laugh a little and said "thank you:')" 

 

Nichkhun pov

It's time to dinner, i was talking with her brother his name is leo we talk about life, job even our exgirlfriend haha so bad guy we are, our parent is busy talking about our married so bored..when we finish, i hear a baby crying tiffany stand up and leave, i permission go to toilet to clean up my hand, hair and my clothes when i'm out i see her in balcony hold a little baby, i don't know who's baby it was but she's like to calm that baby i walk to her, she's little suprise that i'm there beside her

 

Tiffany pov

"Hy☺" he greet to me, "why are you here?" I ask to the point " he smile not looking at me "you're not answer my greet stephany-ssi" arghh.."nice to meet you nichkhun-ssi" i give him a fake smile "with my pleasure, well i need a fresh air and i see you here so i come.." ouh so that a reason i thought that you following me

"who's baby is that stephany-ssi ?" I take a sit in floor look straight to garden

"it's leo son, his name is steaven"he sit like me but not close

"ouh..how old is he?" He ask

"8 mount i guess, her mother is an another country so i help her with take care steaven"

"Ouh..nice, stephany-ssi there's i want to talk about..our parent plan"

"Oo..okey" i nodded but b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter